Lisa Marie Presley's twins in state custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
THANK GOODNESS, the girls are with their grandmother. I hope LMP and her ex work things out for their daughter's sake. Lisa should just stop getting married, live a quiet life for pete's sake.

Priscilla Presley Confirms She’s Caring for Daughter Lisa Marie’s 8-Year-Old Twin Girls Amid Divorce Battle By Char Adams Posted on February 20, 2017 at 9:00am EST
Lisa Marie Presley‘s mother, Priscilla, has confirmed she is caring for the star’s young children as the kids’ father faces explosive allegations of child abuse.
The 71-year-old recently took to Facebook to share sweet photos of Presley’s 8-year-old twin girls, Finley and Harper Lockwood — and to make it clear that the children are in her custody.
“There is Lots of confusion, commotion and concern from all the talk circulating,” Priscilla wrote in one post. “Let me put this to rest … the girls have not been in foster care and never will be. The girls have been with me and will be until all this is sorted out.”

Judge Orders Lisa Marie Presley to Pay Ex’s Attorney Fees, Denies His Spousal Support Request Amid Divorce: Source
The actress-singer, 49, squared off in court with estranged husband Michael Lockwood on Wednesday, where a judge ordered Presley to pay $50,000 of Lockwood’s attorney fees at the rate of $10,000 per month, a source familiar with the situation tells PEOPLE.

The exes’ legal teams also battled over Lockwood’s request for spousal support, which the judge did not grant on Wednesday.

“Ms. Presley’s obligation to pay spousal support depends on whether the parties’ post-nuptial agreement is valid,” says the source. “The Court did not order Ms. Presley to pay spousal support at this time. Instead, it ordered that there will be a separate and expedited trial about whether the post-nuptial agreement is valid. The Court retained jurisdiction to make the spousal support order retroactive. That means that if the Court determines at a trial that will probably take place in three or four months that the post-nuptial agreement is not valid, it can order Ms. Presley to pay spousal support retroactively to today, and possibly earlier. On the other hand, if the Court determines that the post-nuptial agreement is valid, Mr. Lockwood probably will not receive spousal support.”

Oh, and I do not believe she is broke.
Oh, she's likely broke. If you haven't watched the Leah Remini scientology documentary that aired recently, watch it. You'll understand how it is that she is definitely broke. At least according to Hollywood/celebrity definitions of "broke."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back