Lisa Stebic-Plainfield, IL mother of 2 Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't sound that way to me Lisa. The article is making it clear that they both had access to the computer and with the fees LE are paying that's an angle they are investigating. They want to see what else they can find and just maybe they can prove Lisa didn't post that ad by getting the time and date and proving Lisa was else where when it was done and if it was placed from that computer.

ETA: Remember SP researching tides and currents for S.F. Bay?

Good points, Strach. That's an angle I hadn't thought of. But it could mean that they've come up empty on evidence, too.

It is just sad they don't have anything to move this case forward with. I hope LE hasn't put this on a back burner and are waiting on CS to mess up. <sigh>

I'm still optimistic about LE in this case. We didn't know they got the blood sample off of the tarp in the beginning. That news wasn't released until the results came back.

The latest article states they are checking the computer and looking at videos so I don't think it's on a back burner at all. They can investigate many things while waiting on forensics.

I'm still optimistic about LE in this case. We didn't know they got the blood sample off of the tarp in the beginning. That news wasn't released until the results came back.

The latest article states they are checking the computer and looking at videos so I don't think it's on a back burner at all. They can investigate many things while waiting on forensics.

and behind the scenes

I am posting a link to the slideshow of pics that were taken early on in this case, with commentary. Possibly this is what LE is reviewing on the videos.

http://www.nbc5.com/slideshow/family/13250522/detail.html

Image 45 depicts what looks like a burn on Craig's right pinky.
Image 15 shows his right hand in his pocket.
Image 29 partial right hand, can't see the pinky.
Images 30 and 50 on Zach's head. right hand and left. Can LE get these from media and have them enhanced or shown larger to reveal the pinky and look for anything on the left hand?
Image 33 also shows the side of his right hand. Can't see the pinky.

The only image that's clear is 45. I think it looks more like a burn or popped blister rather than a cut or scar because of the way the inside area of the wound looks. Anybody else notice anything when you study those pics?

I am posting a link to the slideshow of pics that were taken early on in this case, with commentary. Possibly this is what LE is reviewing on the videos.

http://www.nbc5.com/slideshow/family/13250522/detail.html

Image 45 depicts what looks like a burn on Craig's right pinky.
Image 15 shows his right hand in his pocket.
Image 29 partial right hand, can't see the pinky.
Images 30 and 50 on Zach's head. right hand and left. Can LE get these from media and have them enhanced or shown larger to reveal the pinky and look for anything on the left hand?
Image 33 also shows the side of his right hand. Can't see the pinky.

The only image that's clear is 45. I think it looks more like a burn or popped blister rather than a cut or scar because of the way the inside area of the wound looks. Anybody else notice anything when you study those pics?

Strach, I agree that looks like a blister from a burn on his right pinky. What are you thinking about that?

wasn't cs a pipe fitter. Is welding involved. will that be his next explanation.????? perhaps footage that was taken and is not available to us may have more options

I don't think pipe fitters weld but I did consider that and he also was at the cabin the weekend before so he has many excuses for it so it really proves nothing. It is mysterious if it came up during the time Lisa disappeared and couldn't logically be tied to his job at Dial. It may lead LE to a clue for the method of disposal is what I'm thinking.

I enhanced the pic as well as zoomed in and out and I think it's a burn or blister.

I don't think pipe fitters weld but I did consider that and he also was at the cabin the weekend before so he has many excuses for it so it really proves nothing. It is mysterious if it came up during the time Lisa disappeared and couldn't logically be tied to his job at Dial. It may lead LE to a clue for the method of disposal is what I'm thinking.

I enhanced the pic as well as zoomed in and out and I think it's a burn or blister.

A pipefiter is a welder and I know from first hand experience because I have three brothers who are Union pipefitters in Chicago and two that are boilermakers. Unfortunately weld burns are an every day occurence in their lives. My brother hands are constantly blistered.

My ex was a welder and he worked with pipe fitters so I didn't know if they were classified as seperate occupations elsewhere. He constantly had burns. I'm sure I saw someone post here early on about pipe fitters welding. I had researched Dial Corp. early on and posted about their bolier system because I thought that was Craig's position there and may be a way of getting rid of her.

Lia Too, I sure hope they are gathering enough to hang him, .....I want so to be at the public linching!!!

I just heard a lead commercial on the NBC news here in Chicago that they have new information to be aired tonight. It said "Police give us some new information about who the new person of interest is" and other clues that are adding up.

I have to wait until 10:00?

I just heard a lead commercial on the NBC news here in Chicago that they have new information to be aired tonight. It said "Police give us some new information about who the new person of interest is" and other clues that are adding up.

Please let us know what you hear! This may not make the national news.

Darn! I missed the news tonight. We have out of town company; please fill us in! I checked nbc5.com and there is nothing there about the case!

Can we get an update now?!?!?! I am anxious to hear more on this myself!!! Anyone?!?!?!?!

Is it possible you confused the headline with this story... the Vaughn case:

We have another gruesome story close by, within a few miles, of an entire family shot. All dead except the dad. He claims that he had to pull off the highway to tighten a loose luggage rack, but he pulled not only off the highway, but down a frontage road, and off the frontage road into some bushes. Then he claims his wife shot him in the leg, then he ran while she shot and killed the rest of the family and herself. When he came back, he saw them all dead, but he didn't immediately call 911. Instead, he laid on the side of the road to get the attention of a passerby.

Now he admits to having a recent affair on a business trip. Sounds pretty easy to dot the i's on this one, unlike poor Lisa where they can't find her body.

http://www.nbc5.com/news/13539818/detail.html?dl=mainclick

The search for Lisa Stebic
Expert says husband likely is main suspect
Lisa Stebic, a mother of two, was last seen about 6 p.m. April 30 by her estranged husband in their Plainfield home. Now Cliff Van Zandt, a former FBI profiler, says the case is most likely focusing on Lisa's husband, Craig.

This is all I could find on it today. It does say that Craig is now their main suspect, so that's probably what it was referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces