Lisa Stebic-Plainfield, IL mother of 2 Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Too....sad to hear this. I believe that it is important for the family to not give up...I know it is very hard to keep the pace, and I believe they have done a more than Wonderful job...it seems like the community is still very energized...I see fresh posters and hear the topic frequently....perhaps it is time for us to kick it up a notch.....

Yes, Ocean, any ideas? This is terribly sad. This area has sure had its share of newsworthy tragedies lately.

Lisa Too, I am not sure. I know writing letters to the press and Plainfield officials is one small thing. Keeping the missing posters/flyers printed and hung. I wish I were more creative. The spirit is willing but the mind needs ideas.....

Ocean,

I'm also unsure, but willing to help in any way I can. Unfortunately, I work 12 hour days, 5 days a week. I will do whatever I can. This is a grave tragedy in our community. I live about 5 minutes northeast of the Stebic's home. I want to see closure. There have just been too many scary incidents around these parts, and I have two beautiful daughters that I worry about daily.

This is such a scary world we live in! Whomever did this to Lisa needs to be caught and confined, at the least, so none of the rest of us have to worry.

I've also been through a contentious divorce about 10 years ago. Probably the worst time of my life. But I'm doing much better now, fortunately, and am glad I lived through it all. It could have been me. What a thought!

I pray for Lisa's children; God only knows where my daughters would be had something happened to me! They are now beautiful young adults and getting on with their lives. Thank God for all the blessings he has bestowed on us.

I only pray the end result here will benefit the children in some way.

No new news, no movement. The silence is.....hard.....

from my understanding, my uncle worked with craig sometime in the last year. From sometime last summer to winter. I am assuming from the way he talked. I called the police back the next day after the first time I called. No one else wanted to speak to me. She said I wouldn't need to call back. So either they are using the info and looking in to others he worked with, or they thought the info was not usefull. Nothing else I can do I suppose. I also posted the info on the local newspaper website, and sent it to other news agencies. No one responded, so that is all i can do?!?!

Why does LE not seem to care about tips? Makes me wonder if they have given up. This is sooo frustrating!

I find it ridiculous they don't take leads seriously in a major case such as this. I think B fly's lead sounds like one they should definitely follow up on! I guess if your uncle had called since he had first hand knowledge, it may have been a different reaction from them, sorry to say. They could just be taking this as hearsay and not specific enough. Hey, you did all you could do! It is their loss if they don't follow it up.

from my understanding, my uncle worked with craig sometime in the last year. From sometime last summer to winter. I am assuming from the way he talked. I called the police back the next day after the first time I called. No one else wanted to speak to me. She said I wouldn't need to call back. So either they are using the info and looking in to others he worked with, or they thought the info was not usefull. Nothing else I can do I suppose. I also posted the info on the local newspaper website, and sent it to other news agencies. No one responded, so that is all i can do?!?!

About the only other thing you could do is rat out your uncle. I don't know the relationship you have with him, but he should be a stand up guy and go to them himself...IMO. As time goes on, if in fact he did use the chipper, more DNA evidence is being wiped away.

Yes, this is not the case to be mum on. Just look at the Jessie Marie case. They've already got their perp! Whatever it takes, just do it! This poor woman deserves justice and she and her family aren't getting it.

Yes, this is not the case to be mum on. Just look at the Jessie Marie case. They've already got their perp! Whatever it takes, just do it! This poor woman deserves justice and she and her family aren't getting it.

Or, if the police won't check your uncle out, give his name to a reporter from Fox or CBS. They will almost certainly see what they can get

I did send this info with his info to stations. I am wondering if this may be info that the police already had. Maybe they have someone with first hand knowledge already. Guess I have done all I can, although it leaves me feeling less than satisfied. What can ya do though, you know?

I did send this info with his info to stations. I am wondering if this may be info that the police already had. Maybe they have someone with first hand knowledge already. Guess I have done all I can, although it leaves me feeling less than satisfied. What can ya do though, you know?

Maybe then it will just take time if you gave them all the pertinent info. Sometimes we feel it takes forever and is going nowhere...then it all comes together for them. If you did everything you can do...then you have to wait for whatever happens and feel like you were doing the right thing no matter what. At least, you know in your heart you did the right thing for Lisa.

Here is a depressing fact from an MSNBC article recently:

"It appears that Craig has moved on with his life, perhaps waiting for Lisa's disappearance to "blow over," so to speak. There are currently 1,200 missing adults on file in Illinois and 50,000 on file across the country with the National Center for Missing Adults."

For the rest of the article, here is the link:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19338684/page/2/

:banghead: I'm not trying to make people give up hope, I guess I'm just looking for encouragement myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces