DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant discuss this on this thread- dont wanna get in trouble-
This article said Dominic called him the 15th and told him to get back up here-
http://www.wftv.com/news/18394140/detail.html
LP would have never went back to Calif. if Dominic just called him and said he found the body????????

So LP went back to California the Sunday after the 16th even AFTER Dominic called him and said he knew where the body was? Why would LP leave after hearing that?

KC started living with AL June 9. Where was Caylee staying June 9-June 15? Not with KC.

And I still wonder why KC picked June 9th as the day she "mislayed" Caylee. She knew CA had Caylee on June 15th. Why June 9th?

And I still wonder why KC picked June 9th as the day she "mislayed" Caylee. She knew CA had Caylee on June 15th. Why June 9th?
I see a possible innocent explanation: Thoughts may have been knowing it was a Monday early in the previous month and picked the wrong one. Of course you would expect more thought and care over such a serious matter. KC is not noted for thinking or caring.
As has been stated the date could have originally been put forward by CA. Actually, as far as she is concerned KC and Caylee did move away on the 9th? its just that they came back for the one afternoon and night.

The link below is to an interview CA gave right after Garrison revealed his e-mail from her about the hairbrush. In this interview at about 3:40 mark, CA states that Lee went back to AL's apartment to retrieve KC's belongings AFTER 2 sheriff's officers had already been to AL's apartment and had failed to pick them up.

Did Lee make 2 trips to AL's apartment? I'm confused. I know he picked up KC's computer from AL's apt that first night when he was gone for two hours. When did Lee go back again for duffels, etc.? Can somewhere clarify?

TIA

http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

The link below is to an interview CA gave right after Garrison revealed his e-mail from her about the hairbrush. In this interview at about 3:40 mark, CA states that Lee went back to AL's apartment to retrieve KC's belongings AFTER 2 sheriff's officers had already been to AL's apartment and had failed to pick them up.

Did Lee make 2 trips to AL's apartment? I'm confused. I know he picked up KC's computer from AL's apt that first night when he was gone for two hours. When did Lee go back again for duffels, etc.? Can somewhere clarify?

TIA

http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

The sheriff's deputy/ies went to Tony's apartment and retrieved Casey's cellphone at about 11:00 PM.

Lee left for Tony's apartment at about midnight and returned at about 2:30 AM. He retrieved the laptop and other clothing and toiletry items and some papers all packed and contained in duffel bags and backpacks.

Can someone link me to where I can review KC's cell phone calls? I think it was with AT&T. Can't locate the link! THANKS!

Question: Has it been confirmed by LE or authorities that there was duct tape found wrapped around or on the skull? Or is this just a rumor? :confused:

The sheriff's deputy/ies went to Tony's apartment and retrieved Casey's cellphone at about 11:00 PM.

Lee left for Tony's apartment at about midnight and returned at about 2:30 AM. He retrieved the laptop and other clothing and toiletry items and some papers all packed and contained in duffel bags and backpacks.

Thank you SO much! I overlooked this important info in my "quest" to assimilate all the facts. :blowkiss:

I have heard GA outline what was found in KC's car.

Is there an official list of what was actually left in there and/or removed by G & CA.

Does anyone know or know where I can find the date Leonard Padillo LEFT to go back to California after searching the Econ River and what date in December he came back?

I'm not positive on this, but I remember LP being interviewed on NG the night of the discovery - Dec. 11th, and he said he was leaving "tomorrow" to go back to Orlando. If he did, indeed, go back to Orlando the next day, it would have been Dec. 12th.

In this video Cindy tells the reporter that she and Caylee went to see her father on the 8th of June at the nursing home. She said she thought this would be a happy memory, recalled how Caylee read her book to her dad and colored with him. She said she never would have imagined it would be the last time she saw Caylee. She just attached the wrong date to that day and everyone else followed suit assuming CA knew the correct date of that visit. She clearly describes the 15th as the last day she saw Caylee but calls it the 8th.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=2705012

At the bond hearing in July a week after Casey was arrested, you will hear Cindy say that she tucked them "both" in etc. It is towards the end of the hearing but the entire hearing is worth listening to all over again. :crazy:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039126&version=1&locale=EN-US

Thank you Patty. I was most interested in seeing that early video of CA telling the press when Caylee was last seen. She goes over the night before, tucking her in etc. Then she relates how she heard them breathing through the closed bedroom door the next morning. If I recall correctly, GA is right beside her during this interview when she makes these statements and never once adds that he saw them later in the morning/early afternoon leaving the house. It seems to me that GA would add this to CA's response when the reporter asked when was the last time Caylee was seen. Even if he wasn't right there as I recall why didn't CA tell the reporter about GA seeing them too that morning. I want to review the video to see if I remember this correctly. The interview was very soon after KC was arrested. I'm pretty sure that by the time of the bond hearing they had added GA's account to their testimony.

I didnt know where to put this post, but here goes.....

I am not trying to throw anyone under the bus, bus I've come across some pretty curious things in the docs about RM. Does anyone have any explanations that can clear this up for me? Do I have it all wrong?

In his transcript dated 25th july, the detective states that RM gave consent for his phone to be examined to collect information. The det says " That didnt work out too well, but we tried".The following 7 lines are blacked out.
Is it possible he deleted the info on there?They dont explain what the problem was.(p1280)

2. On oct 28th RM's macbook laptop was submitted for analysis. The model number is noted as MK6034GSX and serial number 867v7209s 926. It says that the history dates range from sun oct 19th 2008, to monday oct 27th 2008 (8 days worth?) I thought it might have been a typo, but oct 19th 2008 was a Sunday.
So then I started thinking that maybe he had a new PC.....which it seems he did, although I see no noted mention of it except that on page 2846 the property form for his pc dated oct 27th notes the serial number as
4?6363phu9c.(obviously different from the above serial number).
Also on the 27th oct, there is another property form that is a signed and dated photo 'win her over with chloroform'. yet the searches on his pc show no web pages or pictures with the term chloroform:waitasec:
So I wonder if they have the search history for the pc with the 2nd serial number, and what that might include. And if they have it, why wasnt it released?
Do we know where RM was when the chloroform searches were done? KC and he were officially dating at that time.

Just to clarify, I'm not accusing the guy of anything. I think its entirely possible that he wrote some nasty texts, emails, or IM's to KC after her standing him up, lying to him etc, and he thought that might make him look guilty, so he deleted his texts and got a new pc....Or there are typos in the report..... Or I'm reading it wrong. Can anyone help? TIA

I didnt know where to put this post, but here goes.....

I am not trying to throw anyone under the bus, bus I've come across some pretty curious things in the docs about RM. Does anyone have any explanations that can clear this up for me? Do I have it all wrong?

In his transcript dated 25th july, the detective states that RM gave consent for his phone to be examined to collect information. The det says " That didnt work out too well, but we tried".The following 7 lines are blacked out.
Is it possible he deleted the info on there?They dont explain what the problem was.(p1280)

2. On oct 28th RM's macbook laptop was submitted for analysis. The model number is noted as MK6034GSX and serial number 867v7209s 926. It says that the history dates range from sun oct 19th 2008, to monday oct 27th 2008 (8 days worth?) I thought it might have been a typo, but oct 19th 2008 was a Sunday.
So then I started thinking that maybe he had a new PC.....which it seems he did, although I see no noted mention of it except that on page 2846 the property form for his pc dated oct 27th notes the serial number as
4?6363phu9c.(obviously different from the above serial number).
Also on the 27th oct, there is another property form that is a signed and dated photo 'win her over with chloroform'. yet the searches on his pc show no web pages or pictures with the term chloroform:waitasec:
So I wonder if they have the search history for the pc with the 2nd serial number, and what that might include. And if they have it, why wasnt it released?
Do we know where RM was when the chloroform searches were done? KC and he were officially dating at that time.

Just to clarify, I'm not accusing the guy of anything. I think its entirely possible that he wrote some nasty texts, emails, or IM's to KC after her standing him up, lying to him etc, and he thought that might make him look guilty, so he deleted his texts and got a new pc....Or there are typos in the report..... Or I'm reading it wrong. Can anyone help? TIA

I believe you are very astutely noticing the difference in usage of PC's by RM, and the difference between PC usage and "online accounts" which can be utilized anywhere (ie: work PC).. The "win her over with chlorofrom" was an image deleted from his myspace on 7/16/08. LE has had it from the beginning, expect to see it at trial.

What struck me odd, is that in GA statement on 7/24, he specifically says that RM told him KC had access to his car on "such and such a date"- yes, that's verbatim. Yet, there are is no question, in any further statement, from any witness, asking for clarification on that issue..

SOO..

You have a chlorform "ad" on both accounts, and searches as well.
You have a statement that KC had access to his car on dates of interest, especially when Caylee was missing.. What gives?

I noticed something new tonight while watching Nancy Grace--

During LE's interview with Casey on July 16th, Casey claims to have talked to Caylee on the phone the day before, and Casey says that Caylee was talking to her about the book that she's been reading. Quote: "And she just kept talking about the book that she's been reading. We have videos of her reading the story, and she's telling me the story."

The only video I've seen of Caylee reading that book was recorded by Cindy on Father's Day, June 15th, at the nursing home. Have we seen any other videos of Caylee reading that book??? Because if the only video is the one from June 15th, then when did Casey have time to learn that it was taken? And why would the subject even come up at a time of such family turmoil?

Has anyone been able to determine why Casey googled shovels? I mean, even if you were going to use one during a crime..why would you google it? She knew what shovel was, what it was used for, could be used for, etc. Why google it? Gee.. I think I will look up socks tonight..wth?

We figured this out on another thread. IIRC, she Googled household weapons and shovel was among items listed. She then Googled shovel, got nothing about using a shovel as a weapon, so she searched Wikipedia next for "shovel" and "weapon." That search immediately turned up information on page 1, but it referred to the short shovels carried by soldiers and explained how soldiers could use them as weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly