LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George claims on June 16th, he saw Casey and Caylee leave at 12:50pm. Does anyone know what time George left for work that day?
Lanie

George claims on June 16th, he saw Casey and Caylee leave at 12:50pm. Does anyone know what time George left for work that day?
Lanie

think it was 3:00 ---- could be wrong...BUT kc also said she worked 9-1:waitasec:

Lanie
From his comments to LE. speaking about the night before, the 15th, I recall he said he worked 3-11pm.

Kronk was a Bounty Hunter BEFORE he became a meter reader? It was said in another group, does anyone know if this is true?

On Good Morning America this morning, K said himself that he'd been a bounty hunter. I think he said he'd been a BH for 13 years, but I could be wrong with the number.

:)

Does anyone think the A's lawyer meets and compares notes, has lunch, bounces ideas with KC's lawyer, JB? Is this a joint effort? Or is everything held seperate?

Did LE ever ask KC if she had ever been inside Z's Sawgrass apt?
Was KC ever asked by LE how long she had known Z to reside at Sawgrass apt 210?
How did she explain (to LE) the apt being vacant for the preceeding 5 months?
(I know she had told CA she had been inside the apt, just don't know if she had to answer this specifically to LE).

Does anyone think the A's lawyer meets and compares notes, has lunch, bounces ideas with KC's lawyer, JB? Is this a joint effort? Or is everything held seperate?

There is no confirmation which would suggest this, so take it as my "sleuthing" intuition: I think in the beginning, before Caylee was found, the Anthony's kept in contact with JB. I think they attempted to get JB to follow THEIR demands and JB had to be forceful and point out that Casey was his client, not them. I think that's when we first learned that the Anthony's did not like JB.

Once JB set himself up as adversarial to the Anthony Way, I believe was when they first lawyered up with MN. They learned that a Casey Defense could very well include an Anthony Attack. There was a flurry of "we believe in our daughter, she didn't kill Caylee." "Caylee is alive, Casey is innocent." comments. Their stand behind their daughter did not include any visits. Once people started speculating on that, the reasons given were that they didn't want their visits to hit the airwaves "the next day like the other ones" which is a false presentation of what happened, since it was months before we saw the jail videos. In any case, the Anthony's are now separated from Casey, and Cindy and Casey begin their twice-removed jockeying for control through their lawyers. For what it's worth, MN tried. Really really tried to get the Anthony's (Cindy) to pull back, quit the drama. As we can see now, once MB and the PI's got involved, MN quit on November 20, siting that he could not continue with the Anthony's and that he would not help defend Casey.

I do not know precisely when Conway came onto the scene, other than the announcement the day Caylee's remains were found. It seems now however, some of the statements he is making about it being "his" tape would lead me to believe he interjected himself a lot earlier and we only heard about him the day the Anthony's returned home from their West Coast Tour. In any case, we can be sure that by this time, the Anthony's have to feel that they need to do something to prevent Casey from throwing them under the bus, and all of a sudden we're hearing the word "immunity" being used more frequently than a box of tissues in a room full of flu sufferers. There is "something" there. I don't know what, but this board is full of speculation as to what it could be. Then Lee hooks up with the genius, T Luca, who should be fired for incompetence (but that's just me). I'm pretty sure that Luca and Conway have chats, though it would seem their interests are going to separate fairly quickly if they haven't yet. I doubt that Baez wants Luca within 10 feet of him.

So, to sum up, the interests of each of the Anthony's is served by attorneys and those attorneys are charged with protecting their clients' interests. It serves them well to keep them separated. George and Cindy can have Conway because of husband/wife privilege. But I wouldn't bet on either one of them sticking to that if their own interests would be better served by tossing the other one under that bus which seems to have been circling for a drive by for quite some time.

QUESTION: On NG last night, when she bumped out to one of the early commercial breaks, she played a portion of a 911 call, sounded like RK, saying "I need you guys like now. I just found a skull".

Where did that come from? I had never heard that before, and I don't recall that being in one of his initial calls.

There is no confirmation which would suggest this, so take it as my "sleuthing" intuition: I think in the beginning, before Caylee was found, the Anthony's kept in contact with JB. I think they attempted to get JB to follow THEIR demands and JB had to be forceful and point out that Casey was his client, not them. I think that's when we first learned that the Anthony's did not like JB.

Once JB set himself up as adversarial to the Anthony Way, I believe was when they first lawyered up with MN. They learned that a Casey Defense could very well include an Anthony Attack. There was a flurry of "we believe in our daughter, she didn't kill Caylee." "Caylee is alive, Casey is innocent." comments. Their stand behind their daughter did not include any visits. Once people started speculating on that, the reasons given were that they didn't want their visits to hit the airwaves "the next day like the other ones" which is a false presentation of what happened, since it was months before we saw the jail videos. In any case, the Anthony's are now separated from Casey, and Cindy and Casey begin their twice-removed jockeying for control through their lawyers. For what it's worth, MN tried. Really really tried to get the Anthony's (Cindy) to pull back, quit the drama. As we can see now, once MB and the PI's got involved, MN quit on November 20, siting that he could not continue with the Anthony's and that he would not help defend Casey.

I do not know precisely when Conway came onto the scene, other than the announcement the day Caylee's remains were found. It seems now however, some of the statements he is making about it being "his" tape would lead me to believe he interjected himself a lot earlier and we only heard about him the day the Anthony's returned home from their West Coast Tour. In any case, we can be sure that by this time, the Anthony's have to feel that they need to do something to prevent Casey from throwing them under the bus, and all of a sudden we're hearing the word "immunity" being used more frequently than a box of tissues in a room full of flu sufferers. There is "something" there. I don't know what, but this board is full of speculation as to what it could be. Then Lee hooks up with the genius, T Luca, who should be fired for incompetence (but that's just me). I'm pretty sure that Luca and Conway have chats, though it would seem their interests are going to separate fairly quickly if they haven't yet. I doubt that Baez wants Luca within 10 feet of him.

So, to sum up, the interests of each of the Anthony's is served by attorneys and those attorneys are charged with protecting their clients' interests. It serves them well to keep them separated. George and Cindy can have Conway because of husband/wife privilege. But I wouldn't bet on either one of them sticking to that if their own interests would be better served by tossing the other one under that bus which seems to have been circling for a drive by for quite some time.
This is a good question Paintr, and thanks for your great post Debs.
BC has seemed to go out of his way to make statements that seem to defend KC, and I find that odd. I do recall an incident Dec. 13 that caught my attention (I think it was a Saturday) shortly after the LE cleared the A's home and removed the crime scene tape. The Anthonys weren't there, But Lee, Baez, DC, Baden, Dr Lee, and maybe others were.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.html
Baez took several items from the Anthony home. His search follows a search by detectives late Thursday night and Friday morning.
Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, also showed up at the home Saturday afternoon. When he arrived, he ripped up a makeshift memorial made of flowers, teddy bears, and pictures. The memorial was placed in the Anthony’s yard Saturday night.

Baez must have had permission from BC? The next day, the A's, Baez and the defense team and Conway all spent several hours in the A's home before walking up and holding pressers at the crime scene.

Created: Sunday, 14 Dec 2008, 10:16 AM EST
This afternoon the Anthonys' attorneys Brad Conway and Casey's attorney Jose Baez are inside the Anthony home, which investigators declared a crime scene earlier this week after a child's skeleton was found Thursday less than a half mile away.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67819&page=38

This meeting has bothered me a bit, but may have been entirely innocent. But it was a good time to get stories straight. Not for me to judge I guess. But I have wondered why Conway would allow Baez to remove items from the A home without forethought that KC might in the future blame the A's for something. Maybe the meeting Sunday dispelled any chance of that.
I still have a HUGE question on how Conway can fairly represent the A's and DC. There is bound to be a conflict sooner or later it would seem.
JD

i'd really appreciate some help here:
more and more i find myself reading posts where people are stating that caylee was found with a bathing costume.
is this a fact or a rumor? maybe a leak or something from a 'source'?
does anyone know if this has been verified in any way and i've just missed it?
TIA

QUESTION: On NG last night, when she bumped out to one of the early commercial breaks, she played a portion of a 911 call, sounded like RK, saying "I need you guys like now. I just found a skull".

Where did that come from? I had never heard that before, and I don't recall that being in one of his initial calls.

I think that was actually the 911 call on December 11th... Here's a link :)http://www.wftv.com/video/18266518/index.html

i'd really appreciate some help here:
more and more i find myself reading posts where people are stating that caylee was found with a bathing costume.
is this a fact or a rumor? maybe a leak or something from a 'source'?
does anyone know if this has been verified in any way and i've just missed it?
TIA

It has not been verified.
In fact, nothing about what was found on or around Caylee has been verified. Not the tape, blankets, clothes, toys, books, plants. Nothing. There has been no official comment.

Is there still a status hearing in the criminal trial today? I swore Judge Strickland said they were still meeting today?!

Thanks! :blowkiss:

It has not been verified.
In fact, nothing about what was found on or around Caylee has been verified. Not the tape, blankets, clothes, toys, books, plants. Nothing. There has been no official comment.

thank you sweetwater :)

I thought the next court date was going to be Jan 15, 2009 for the change of venue?

I thought the next court date was going to be Jan 15, 2009 for the change of venue?

From what I remember, in December when they asked for a delay the Judge S said they would do a status update hearing Jan. 15th (I *thought* at 9 am). At the last motions hearing I *thought* when JB whispered about the change of venue the judge said they'd do that today. So I'm :waitasec:

I can't believe we haven't heard if it was changed or not?! None of the news sites has anything about it?! :waitasec:

I'm off to do more sleuthing, this is bothering me for some reason.

Ok, I found this

http://www.wftv.com/news/18253204/detail.html

Which says we're right about today. However, I *think* I remember that the SA said she needed to reschedule this because she won't be available. I don't think it's been rescheduled yet though. Off to check some more!

From what I remember, in December when they asked for a delay the Judge S said they would do a status update hearing Jan. 15th (I *thought* at 9 am). At the last motions hearing I *thought* when JB whispered about the change of venue the judge said they'd do that today. So I'm :waitasec:

I can't believe we haven't heard if it was changed or not?! None of the news sites has anything about it?! :waitasec:

I'm off to do more sleuthing, this is bothering me for some reason.

You're right, IM. Here's an article about the January 15 court date:

"Baez asked Strickland whether the trial could be delayed until March. The judge scheduled a hearing January 15 to consider a new trial date as well as a possible change of venue."

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/11/child.remains.found/index.html

I can't find anything about a re-schedule either.

Morning all-

Anybody been following the fundraising/sponsorship of the ,ahem, searchiing for Caylee business? What's the latest on kidfinders and other sponsors?

Does any one know if LA was seen at the 'meet and greet?' Was he seen on a phone???
Any locals there? Was it on the news?
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members