LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the defamation papers, it is written "the defendant Casey Anthony gave the deputies identifying information regarding plantiff ZFG, such as her name, a description of her vehicle and the names of ZFG's two children".

WTH? How did I miss this? I've been ging back over Kc's statements, and cannot find a single mention of the two names written on the guest card that are ZG's children.
Can someone help me out by pointing me in the right direction to which one of KC's statements she said their names in?

TIA

This was sleuthed out pretty thoroughly early on. KC said ZG had no kids and had a silver Ford Focus. It appears that LE either:

(1) in an attempt to scare ZG into confessing (if she was, indeed, the Evil Nanny) told ZG (untruthfully, which is LE's right to do) that KC had given a description of her vehicle and the names of her children (i.e., "OK, if you don't know her, how could she know what you drive and the names of your kids, HMMMMMMMMM??"), or

(2) contacted ZG and asked if she was, in fact, the ZG with X car and children named Y and Z (based on info they were reading off the guest card), and ZG wrongly assumed that they got that information from KC.

ZG's attorneys repeated in the Complaint what ZG told them based on her misunderstanding of the facts. They probably know better now. ;)

The only thing I can't remember for sure is whether ZG's car info is on the guest card. I don't think ZG has a silver Ford Focus, though.

Thanks AZ...you rock! You've been answering so many of my questions:blowkiss:

And no, there was no mention of ZGs car on the guestcard, so the legal trickery theory makes sense there.
But wouldnt M&M have to amend the defamation docs for accuracy, since it is not based on fact? That info did not come from KC (if this theory is right)- It came from LE.
And since that is one of the main features of the suit that makes ZG believe she was specifically targeted by KC, there is little left that actually matches the civil suit ZG to the invisi-nanny ZFG description given by KC.

Also, on the trickery subject, do you think that LE was doing the same when they told KC that they had pulled surveilance that proves she was not at sawgrass on the day she claimed to have dropped off caylee?
TIA

Thanks AZ...you rock! You've been answering so many of my questions:blowkiss:

And no, there was no mention of ZGs car on the guestcard, so the legal trickery theory makes sense there.
But wouldnt M&M have to amend the defamation docs for accuracy, since it is not based on fact? That info did not come from KC (if this theory is right)- It came from LE.
And since that is one of the main features of the suit that makes ZG believe she was specifically targeted by KC, there is little left that actually matches the civil suit ZG to the invisi-nanny ZFG description given by KC.

Also, on the trickery subject, do you think that LE was doing the same when they told KC that they had pulled surveilance that proves she was not at sawgrass on the day she claimed to have dropped off caylee?
TIA

You don't really have to amend the Complaint to admit you're wrong about some fact. You just won't win if that fact's important--and you have to admit it's wrong if asked in discovery--and you can't keep repeating it once you realize it's wrong.

I think that KC did specifically target this lady--too much of a coincidence otherwise--but I think M&M have not (publicly, at least) focused on that issue as much as they need to. But maybe they and ZG have figured it out--i.e., ZG told them, "Hey! I just remembered I did post on my MySpace that I was probably getting an apartment at Sawgrass, and KC is friends with people on MySpace who are friends with Cast Iron Tattoo, who is friends with my ex-BF! Here's a printout of the post!" Or whatever. We wouldn't necessarily know if they did figure it out, although you would think they would turn over that info to LE, and then it would eventually be released to the public. But if they haven't figured it out, they should be working overtime (deposing Sawgrass employees and residents who knew KC, etc) trying to figure it out.

Yes, I think LE lied to KC about the Sawgrass surveillance cameras. Any normal, non-sociopathic person would have caved right about then.

Any more word on the SA attempts to get JB&crew to disclose how they are getting paid? Enquiring minds, well mine, what to find out too. :)

Any more word on the SA attempts to get JB&crew to disclose how they are getting paid? Enquiring minds, well mine, what to find out too. :)

Nope. When this issue came up in court back a few months ago, the Judge and lawyers from both sides went into a separate room to discuss it and came out with the Judge being satisfied with what was discussed. I don't recall the date of this particular motions hearing to link here.

Nope. When this issue came up in court back a few months ago, the Judge and lawyers from both sides went into a separate room to discuss it and came out with the Judge being satisfied with what was discussed. I don't recall the date of this particular motions hearing to link here.

Thanks Patty. I think the motion was heard with a number of others both sides presented. Guess when I have a free moment and I remember about it, I can go look for it.

Does anyone think that when KC made the comment in the car with the bounty hunters about not finding Caylee's clothes could be a little code for the fact that she was placed in a laundry bag? Just one of those wierd things that got stuck in my head and I wanted some opinions about it. Seems to me that she likes to play games... would be right up her ally!

Does anyone think that when KC made the comment in the car with the bounty hunters about not finding Caylee's clothes could be a little code for the fact that she was placed in a laundry bag? Just one of those wierd things that got stuck in my head and I wanted some opinions about it. Seems to me that she likes to play games... would be right up her ally!

I've wondered if she placed clothes in a different area then where she placed Caylee hoping that if they found them then they would concentrate in that area to search for Caylee and her mind she would never be found???

Bolded by me.

You might want to post your question in this thread so you can get opinions from others.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70550"]Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm not convinced she actually made that comment .It's tempting ,but I think we give KC and the A's too much credit for code talk and clues. I think most of KC's halve truths are more Freudian slips. Just my own opinion,

Has it ever been nailed down when CA did go to Universal Studios? I know CA has stated she went there on 7/3, but I was just listening to GA's interview on 7/31/08 and he states that Cindy went to US on 6/24/08, and that hes positive it was that day , b/c that was the day they cashed their stimulis chk at BOA , he made the gas can theft report and only learning later on that day that KC had the cans. He states in his interview that he called CA and told her about what just went down between him and KC concerning the gas cans. George tells the detectives that Cindy told him she would talk with KC sometime later on. George says that Cindy went to UNIV Studios after she left work on 6/24 and KC wasnt there , so Cindy calls her and Kc tells Cindy that shes in Tampa.

Was re-reading AL's first interview with LE. In it, it mentions stopping by an "Estelle Godwin"s apartment with KC after a movie....can anyone lead me to the thread about who this person is...and why they stopped by her apartment after the movies?? I KNOW...I'm being lazy by not finding the info myself....LOL
TIA!!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo..._Anthony_Lazzaro_and_Amy_Heizings_Page_11.htm

She was a friend of TL's & IIRC another student at Full Sail. Her last name is spelled Goodwin. May 31 was the night they visited her- no idea why though.

Did JG ever tell LE what the 4:21pm call from KC was about on the 16th June? It was only a 75 sec call but at a crucial time ,imo. I'd love to know what she said in that call....or rather, what she wanted, or needed from him.

I'm assuming it went to VM since the phone records JG handed over dont note an incoming call at this time, but its not a complete record, so I cant be sure.

It shows that he checked his VM at 6:15pm,but doesnt specify the length of the message, which is the next on his cell records following the 2:52pm call they had. (P 1151 of docs).

ETA: Just re-checked his records and the vm he checks at 6:15pm is recorded as 1 min.....(his show up as mins rather than secs)
Hmmmmmm.....wonder if he kept it?

Has it ever been nailed down when CA did go to Universal Studios? I know CA has stated she went there on 7/3, but I was just listening to GA's interview on 7/31/08 and he states that Cindy went to US on 6/24/08, and that hes positive it was that day , b/c that was the day they cashed their stimulis chk at BOA , he made the gas can theft report and only learning later on that day that KC had the cans. He states in his interview that he called CA and told her about what just went down between him and KC concerning the gas cans. George tells the detectives that Cindy told him she would talk with KC sometime later on. George says that Cindy went to UNIV Studios after she left work on 6/24 and KC wasnt there , so Cindy calls her and Kc tells Cindy that shes in Tampa.

Cindy went on 7/3 to Universal to get Caylee and I would have to go back to read what Cindy said about June 24th regarding going to Universal to see Casey. :eek:

Did JG ever tell LE what the 4:21pm call from KC was about on the 16th June? It was only a 75 sec call but at a crucial time ,imo. I'd love to know what she said in that call....or rather, what she wanted, or needed from him.

I'm assuming it went to VM since the phone records JG handed over dont note an incoming call at this time, but its not a complete record, so I cant be sure.

It shows that he checked his VM at 6:15pm,but doesnt specify the length of the message, which is the next on his cell records following the 2:52pm call they had. (P 1151 of docs).

ETA: Just re-checked his records and the vm he checks at 6:15pm is recorded as 1 min.....(his show up as mins rather than secs)
Hmmmmmm.....wonder if he kept it?

Have you checked JG interviews to see if that phone call is mentioned in the transcripts? Jesse's interviews are here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088"]Interview Reference Guide To Finding All Interviews, Motions, Grand Jury and Trials. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm just wondering if there is any documentation that proves that ZG actually goes by ZFG. Her licence has her listed as just ZG. The original defamation suit has her name as ZFG, but in the motion to compel, she is listed as just ZG.
TIA

There is none whatsoever. Her name is ZG, not ZFG. The F is completely absent from her name and has never been a part of her name.

I'm confused...7/22/08 police interview - TL says "no Caylee" when he and KC went to Fusion on 6/13, but I've read KC was told it was inappropriate to have Caylee at Fusion and I thought that was the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member