LIST New Items of Special Interest in 11/26 Docs NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On that sheet of paper where Casey was practicing writing her "married name" if she were Tony's Lazzaro's wife: SHE WASN'T EVEN SURE HOW TO SPELL TONY LAZZARO'S LAST NAME.
She tried at least 3 different spellings!

Computer forensics recovered a partial email that appears to be from CA to KC. Date of the email undetermined, as far as I can tell. (pg 2802)

"can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre

LIST New Items of Special Interest in 11/26 Docs ****NO DISCUSSION

doc page 2670

From Cindy's computer, Temporary Internet Files, Casey's Profile (MySpace?)

"In memory of an old friend:

'We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer.' - Jesus Ortiz

forever in my heart.

someone special:

R.I.P.
Eric James Baker

12.8.83 - 8.11.07"

Two interesting names we've heard before....

In the phone logs section of the new documents there are incoming calls listed as from "Universal" but when I google that phone number it comes up as Cingular's collection number. That is the number that calls when you haven't paid your bill. She had that number stored in her phone as Universal.

Page 2393- Jesse says that her tattoo reads Buena Vita, not Bella Vida. Means the same thing, but if I am not mistaken Buena Vita would be Spanish, I think.

Evidently, Casey didn't run out of gas 2 Fridays in a row (6/20 and 6/27) as she text msgd Amy on 6/27 (from near Amscot).

According to Tony L, she ran out of gas on Monday 6/23, which is when he helped her break into the shed at her parents.

GA: "I did not look in the trunk." (when KC gave him the f'in gas cans)(p 2490)

AL: missed school on June 17th to stay home with KC (p 2499)

AL: broke the lock on the shed, KC took the gas cans, and then AL drove KC to her car in a nearby subdivision (AL saw neighbor at the A's house). AL handed KC the cans, she did the actual filling of gas into her car. AL did NOT notice a smell. (not sure of page #) I think this was 6/23?

According to Amy: Cindy asked Casey why she didn't pick up her car. Casey wouldn't answer.

Page 2400- Casey told Amy about the hoorible smell in her car on 6-25. Said that she thought her dad had hit something and it smelled like something died in her car. Then she said it was the engine that smelled.

JG: I was told by LP who was working with the A family who had got to sit in on a couple of the A meetings, that Casey was telling her attornys, and Cindy was backing her up on this, that I killed Caylee. that I planted the evidence in the car. That I had access to the car because I had keys. That I was framing her because of my obsession with Caylee.

LE: so your understanding from this person is the family's posturing towards that they know this child is deceased but they're posturing towards a defense?

JG: correct sir

pages 2319 and 2320

page 2547- Casey's high school transcripts had a code that showed she DID receive a high school diploma, though not on time. There's a handwritten note on this page that states she probably went to summer school and got her diploma.

Page 2592
CA calls Fusian twice on July 3rd

Page 2559
Jesse tells 911 that Casey was drinking heavily the night before her seizure, which was Nov. 18th 2007

page 2885
Text from Rusciano, after Caylee disappears. 7/16
"just saw cays on my computer
WTF"

7-15-2008 Cindy texts KC-call me as soon as possible, major prob

---------------------

MARCH 17

GOOGLE:

*Chloroform

WICOPEDIA:

*Inhalation
*Chloroform
*Alcohol
*Acetone
*Peroxide
*Hydrogen peroxide
*Death

MARCH 21

GOOGLE:

*How to make Chloroform
*Self Defense
*House hold weapons
*Neck breaking
*Shovel

WICOPIDEA:

*Shovel

BLOGSPOT.COM
SCISPOT.COM
DRUGLIBRARY.COM
INSTRUCTABLES.COM

*Making weapons out of house hold products
*Chloroform
*Chloroform Habit
*How to make Chloroform
*Chloro2

Cindy called Bank of America 4 times on 3-21-2008

KC's clothes that LA picked up from AL's apartment on 7/15 were 'nasty' and reeked heavily of smoke, according to both CA and GA. She had to wash them immediately (of course) because she couldn't stand how badly they smelled.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back