LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So far, InSession/TruTV is the only station covering the Anthony trial.

I thought WFTV was going to cover it, as well? I might be wrong.. i don't know.

edit: oops, I just realized you all are talking about actual television, not online streaming.. sorry!

Do you think, or have they said, if George & Cindy will attend Trial after the Jury is selected? (if this topic is somewhere else, could you point me to it -thank you!!!)

I think they will... they even filed a motion to allow them to sit in the courtroom even though they are witnesses.

Does anyone know what evidence there is that Casey put Caylee in the woods 2 days after she killed her? Is that because of the plant growth?

I think the plant growth just shows she was in the woods for months, I don't think it points to actual day she was placed. I think it's more of a combination of different evidence that lead some to believe that Caylee was placed in the woods after 2 days of being in the trunk. Some believe she was in the trunk longer than that... you will find differing opinions. I seem to recall something about the chemical signatures being found in the trunk that might possibly point to how long the body was in there.

I am hoping someone can private message me with the answer to this question.....

I watched jury selection the day JB and ICA had their "tiff".........but I never saw why it happened. I can't even find an explanation on the threads (I've looked, but have not read 100% of all the threads)

so what happened that triggered the falling out between them? Why did JB FINALLY tell her she behaved like a 2 year old versus her behavior all along?????

Thank you to anyhow who can explain this to me.............

Has there been any mention this morning about the recently-filed motion (late last Friday, I think) to stop Cindy from trying to contact Casey for a jailhouse visit?

I haven't heard anything at all about that BDE

Can someone tell me if the Juror that talk on facebook about a book, was punished by the Judge like the PJ that was fined $450..? Thks

Can someone tell me if the Juror that talk on facebook about a book, was punished by the Judge like the PJ that was fined $450..? Thks

Not that I know of. Many of us were thinking he was lucky, and should have been.

Umm, so do we know if anyone instructed the last potential juror today that he was being retained for the time being and when and what time to return tomorrow? :waitasec:

Since they went to sidebar - I never heard HHJP instruct that.

I believe I remember that one. No, he was not punished. I asked if the judge can fine them for stuff like omitting any legal charges against them and not heeding the judge's rules on "legal questions for our verified Lawyers" thread. The answer was he thought they possibly could be.

Does anyone know if fingerprints were definitely found on any of the important evidence found in the crime scene?

I have a question about the paternity DNA.

I know that Lee was ruled out. Was George's DNA tested for paternity? I don't remember seeing results for him, but I remember he gave DNA. Thanks.

I have been thinking about ICA's accusation regarding LA molesting her. Could she feel confident that he will let her get by with this because he helped her dispose or move Caylee's body? Could he be afraid that if he crosses her she will expose his participation in the event she is found guilty?

It's so weird that CA has been so vocal in proclaiming that ICA is innocent but hasn't come to LA's defense. ICA could be acquitted but he is going to carry the "molester" label always.

Wondering if HHJP ever made a definitive ruling on the trunk air test samples being allowed. IIRC he initially denied the DT's motion to exclude, but then the DT filed a motion to object and he was reconsidering? TIA

In light of the Eliz. Rogers outburst from the other day, I was wondering what would happen if another person bursts out like that during the actual trial? Let's say a generic member of the public screams out something, would the proceedings stop and Judge Perry would speak to that person immediately, as he did in the case with ER? Or would that person be removed and brought before the judge at another time? Suppose Cindy or George burst out with the head shaking or hand raising they're known for, would they be brought before the judge right then and there as well?

I feel this info must be right under my nose here on the forum, but I just can't seem to spot it.
Can someone tell me what time the opening statements will be made Tuesday morning? I want to have the TV on as soon as coverage begins. Thanks!!

I feel this info must be right under my nose here on the forum, but I just can't seem to spot it.
Can someone tell me what time the opening statements will be made Tuesday morning? I want to have the TV on as soon as coverage begins. Thanks!!

Court is set to start at 9:00am. :great:

I haven't found where this was answered so I'm going to ask it here. Who was the 'extra' gentleman seated at the prosecution table at the end next to Mr. George? I didn't notice him until the next to last day of jury selection, but really noticed him during the swearing in of jury. Thank you!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back