LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the "what I saw" thread there was mention that CA has a yellow legal pad. This is not true. She does not write on a yellow legal pad. She has a small spiral bound notebook no bigger than a CD.

Thanks for this. And does CA feveriously write in it the way ICA does at the table?

in the hearing with the dog handlers there was mention of the yard being disturbed before the second dog was able to confirm the alert, right? so does anyone know if it was le or the anthonys that did the disturbing because we know that they were looking for something in the backyard when this all went down. Does anyone know if there is a definite answer to that question? TIA

Left field question here. Been trying forever to catch up- just too much info.

Here it goes- Did anyone ever ask why ICA had a bag of garbage in her car in the first place? I found that odd to begin with but then to blame a smell on it-just bizarre.

Is this the norm? Carrying bags of garbage in ones car?

Thanks

(Sorry if this has been mentioned already...) It occurs to me that there was additional DNA testing with the report due at the Court on 3/23/11. Have we seen that? (if it's in, I wonder how those results impacted Frye prep).

Yes, the defense discovered that there was no MALE DNA found on the laundry bag or on Caylee's shorts. For some reason, the defense did not test for female DNA.

in the hearing with the dog handlers there was mention of the yard being disturbed before the second dog was able to confirm the alert, right? so does anyone know if it was le or the anthonys that did the disturbing because we know that they were looking for something in the backyard when this all went down. Does anyone know if there is a definite answer to that question? TIA

We know for sure that LE disturbed the yard between the first cadaver dog check of the yard and the second one. Presumably they were looking for whatever made the dogs alert the first time, but they didn't find anything.

Here it goes- Did anyone ever ask why ICA had a bag of garbage in her car in the first place? I found that odd to begin with but then to blame a smell on it-just bizarre.

Thanks

IIRC, Tony said that the garbage dumpster for his apartment complex is some distance away from his apartment, so they would carry the trash in their cars and then get out at the dumpster and toss it in.

Thanks

I don't think it has been revealed if that was asked but IIRC the trash wasn't something that was filthy - just wrappers and papers.

It has been suggested that she put the bag there as a cover up to the horrid odor, just in case she got caught. Just like running out of gas right next to a dumpster.

It is vaguely possible she was dumping TL's trash while playing house and just forgot it was in her trunk - but I wouldn't bet on it.

This question popped into my head during a recent discussion. Has anyone ever seen the defense or anyone else for that matter, come up with an explanation of how ICA decided Caylee was dead, since the Defense seems to be floating an accidental death theory?

I read ICA panicked ...etc. etc., but isn't making the decision your child is dead without getting a "medical opinion" a pretty big leap?

Maybe she was in doctor mode that day... but I agree with you. What mother, even a less than decent one doesn't call 911 for an accident involving their child - unless they have something to hide...

Do either of the Anthonys admit to cleaning the trunk of the car before LE took it into evidence?

I went back and relistened to George's LE interview of 8/4/08. Police were asking him what was in the car and the trunk. They do not ask him if any cleaning took place. He says he was "livid" when they got the car back to the house and that Cindy "sent him to work". He does not mention removing the battery from the car in this interview.

Car cleaning may have had to have been Cindy?

I have a chloroform question. Is it possible that the high concentrations of chloroform could have anything to do with pesticides. Is it possible that in the supposed cleaning of the trunk that ca sprayed the whole interior of that trunk with pesticide cuz of maggots and flies that were hanging around and that could account for the unbelievably high concentration of chloroform in the trunk??

In reading the deposition of Dr. Vass, it appears they tested the air samples from the trunk for numerous chemical compounds. He was asked if chloroform could be produced by some other chemical breaking down. His answer was there were two primary chemicals which could do this: ethanol (a form of alcohol) and carbon tetrachloride (a substance that used to be used in certain heavy duty cleaning products but which has since been banned for household use in the U.S. because it is a carciogen)

The over the counter bug sprays(like "Raid", etc.) used today also contain milder and different chemicals than they did in the "old days". Commercial pest control companies still use some of the stronger chemicals, but they have to be licensed to use them.

Was testing done on the dryer sheets found in Casey's car and Tony's jeep?

Does anyone know what's going on with the Zenaida Gonzalez case against ICA? It seems so quiet, are they just waiting for the Murder Trial to finish? TIA

Can anyone direct me to a link for the photos that were taken inside the car? I remember a long time ago they showed the backseat, front seat, etc. I can't find them! :) TIA!

Does anyone know what's going on with the Zenaida Gonzalez case against ICA? It seems so quiet, are they just waiting for the Murder Trial to finish? TIA

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/25082330/detail.html
---morgan to depose robyn adams

---Charles Green is kc's new civil suit lawyer

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23896906/detail.html

Judge Jose Rodriguez has set a three-week trial docket beginning Aug. 29, 2011, in the civil case against Casey Anthony.

The move means the trial will begin sometime from late August until mid-September of next year, which would be shortly after the conclusion of Anthony's murder trial, if it proceeds as scheduled on May 9, 2011.

The civil trial is expected to last five days.

I went back and relistened to George's LE interview of 8/4/08. Police were asking him what was in the car and the trunk. They do not ask him if any cleaning took place. He says he was "livid" when they got the car back to the house and that Cindy "sent him to work". He does not mention removing the battery from the car in this interview.

Car cleaning may have had to have been Cindy?

..after YM dropped ICA back off at the house, early a.m, of the 16th, LE didn't return until almost noon (john allen and appy wells) to take ICA to universal. they never brought her back.

..YM , after the universal interview/charging ICA with child neglect etc. at the jail, then went to OCC to write his report.

..it was then ---early evening july 16--that he sent detective c.beasley to "secure the car"----she did, ( taped off the doors & trunk ) and waited for johnson's towing to come and tow the car down to OCSO.

..YM also called GA to tell him that c.beasley was coming to get it----she found it parked waiting for them, out on the road.

..simon burch --johnson's towing--says they did this "early evening" of the 16th----beasley followed their towtruck to OCSO.

..leaving CA ---and GA -----all day of the 16th to do whatever cleaning to the car, in their closed garage.

Will the state of Florida (via JAC ) be billed for investigative hours from questioning the 'highly-trained scientific expert witness' testimony in a Frye hearing of CINDY ANTHONY?
Why was she involved in the Frye hearing? And how much did that cost the people of Florida for that BS?

Can anyone direct me to a link for the photos that were taken inside the car? I remember a long time ago they showed the backseat, front seat, etc. I can't find them! :) TIA!
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310288/detail.html start at p 419 in evidence exhibits, horrible black and white pic scans, sorry. If you find color ones in MSM please post a link.

These are the color ones I have found, I am trying to source the pics in this Photobucket to a MSM media link. All I can find in MSM is b/w. http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/...eecross/?action=view&current=Cindydepo3-1.jpg (Only one dryer sheet in the back seat shown.)

OOps, apologies. That last link is the same one posted by "Luv" above.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back