LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why NG is not covering today's hearing?

Because drug addicted d-list actors are more important to her as of lately. I couldn't believe she didn't cover it either. Sorry HLN, but if I wanted to see that stuff I would watch tmz.

Because drug addicted d-list actors are more important to her as of lately. I couldn't believe she didn't cover it either. Sorry HLN, but if I wanted to see that stuff I would watch tmz.

No...I can't believe this. This story is still big. Something must have happened that makes NG not willing to cover it...ya think?

I think NG will do this story tomorrow-she seems to be 1 day behind most of the time

Not sure Patty. Like I said, I was confused too. I mean she was covering Kyron Horman the other day, so why not Caylee's case? I don't think anyone can give an adequate answer.

Kathy does bring up a good point though. NG is always days (or weeks IMO) on her BOMBSHELLS!

Just had a thought here ..... we have a terrific resource thread. However, it is listed by the dates the docs were released.

Is there anyway or has anyone compiled a chronological order of these released docs?

I know it would benefit many of us when we will need to review two, well closer to three year old material closer to the beginning of the trial.

So many members now are relying on memory, well I am, because I know approximately when the event happened, but not the date of the released doc. And it drives me nuts sometimes.

Any suggestions for an "aging brain cell" mind like me?

Thanks all for the wonderful video collections too.

Okay, I have a question that has been bothering me for some time. Not sure this was discussed before but here it goes. It was in the middle of July in Florida when KC was up on stage during the hot body contest. She is wearing high boots???? It's July and it's not Alaska. So was part of her statement that she was looking for Caylee correct and did she have the boots on because she ran over to the dump site prior to running off to Fusion that night to check to see if the area had been disturbed. The boots just do not go with the dress. The boots just do not go with that time of year and there is nothing "designer" about them....they are plain stompin around in the mud boots. jmo

I was reading over in the new thread with the poll about who would end up telling the truth first and some of the comments talked about GA and his gj testimony.

I know this has been discussed over and over but has it been definitely proven that GA told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth in his testimony at the gj hearing?

Maybe that's why JB wants a copy of it.

Great question! If I may - I'd like to piggy back on that question about George and ask - will we see the difference between the GJ testimony and his deposition to the SA, before the trial?

No, GJ testimony is sealed until trial. The basic purpose of a Grand Jury is to act as a buffer...sort of a checks & balances, so that a prosecutor cannot order a suspect to trial based solely at their discretion. There is no judge and the defense is NOT present. Most often, evidence is presented and critical witnesses will be subpoenaed and compelled to testify for the sole purpose of determining if there is probably cause to believe the suspect committed the crime. If they find there is probable cause, the grand jurors will issue a "true bill" (indictment).

JB is just being nosey wanting to know exactly what he is up against in re. George's GJ testimony. (The GJ testimony will be unsealed at trial and works the same as other sworn statements - it can be used to impeach a witness)

Does anyone have a link to the audio FBI interview with Cindy that took place at some restaurant? I can't even remember the name of the FBI guy who took Cindy out to eat and I remember it was very difficult to hear everything, but I really want to try listening to it again.

Brace yourself - it was fairly early on - and it is very very long, very very rambling and I guarantee you will be banging your head on your desk before it is finished.

I'm so glad this thread was bumped because I was looking for it yesterday and ran out of time to search.

I wanted to know if somebody could either explain to me, or direct me to where I can read, about the "baby blanket" that was found by some searchers; was it there long? was it caylee's? was it taken into evidence or is still there? what was the deal with that? Thanks so much!

I'm so glad this thread was bumped because I was looking for it yesterday and ran out of time to search.

I wanted to know if somebody could either explain to me, or direct me to where I can read, about the "baby blanket" that was found by some searchers; was it there long? was it caylee's? was it taken into evidence or is still there? what was the deal with that? Thanks so much!

Joe J found a baby blanket. I don't believe it was determined to be Caylee's.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22918297/detail.html
Joe Jordan Interview # 1
Oct 28, 2009 - telephone call with Corp Edwards

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22918267/detail.html
Joe Jordan Interview # 2
Nov 5, 2009

Does anyone have a link to the audio FBI interview with Cindy that took place at some restaurant? I can't even remember the name of the FBI guy who took Cindy out to eat and I remember it was very difficult to hear everything, but I really want to try listening to it again.

Is it this one?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUxMn6sUGiA[/ame]

Found the thread on that tape, it was her meeting with Commander Irwin
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88545"]Audio of meeting-Commander Irwin and Cindy - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...dy-Anthonys-meeting-with-Commander-Matt-Irwin

Casey Anthony case: Recording of Cindy Anthony's meeting with Commander Matt Irwin (audio)
September 5, 2008
Among the evidence released by the State Attorney's Office on Friday in the Casey Anthony case, was a meeting between Cindy Anthony and Commander Matt Irwin of the Orange County Sheriff's Office.
The meeting took place when Casey was out on bail and staying at the Anthony family home, and prior to Caylee Anthony's remains being found.
Cindy speaks poorly of Detective Yuri Melich, and how she believes Melich's questioning of Casey was inept. Cindy also makes reference to how the police have lied to her, and her belief that Caylee is alive. She also admits Casey has lied, but believes her daughter has not had a "fair shake."
(clip)
Hear Cindy Anthony's meeting with Commander Matt Irwin below:
see video box on bottom left side of page

OK....what happened to the pages on cfnews13 where they had all the audio / discovery / video from the case in one section? If that's gone does anyone have another link where every single bit of discovery is?

Oh thank you all so much! That was what I was looking for. And logical girl was right.......I am ready to beat my head into a brick wall!

Geesh......Cindy is so mad at Yuri for arresting her daughter.......unbelievable to hear it all again.

Hi to all, does anyone know if kc. has seen the autopsy photos?
TIA. I hope she will if not already.:furious:

Could someone answer these questions or tell me if they have been answered somewhere on this thread already:
1. Do we know what day KC abandoned her car at the Amscot and how she got home from there? Did someone pick up her up? She/her clothes had to smell of decomp then.
2. Did whoever picked her up smell this?
3. Where did she get a change of clothes and shower after abandoning car?
4. Was her boyfriend ever questioned about smelling the decomp odor? Or any of her "friends" around that time?
5. Is then when she floated the dead squirrel story?

Not sure if this is the right place, but if it isn't.. would someone please direct me to the correct thread and I will be sure to follow.. (don't want to break a rule when I just joined! lol)..

I have a question concerning the trunk decomp and resulting find of adipocere. The thread I was following it on has been closed but I have a question regarding it that I have never seen answered or discussed. How would I go about asking my question? Is there a thread for "just a question"? lololol

wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member