LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently we are getting another doc dump this week and the SA office has said that every document they have gotten will be released - for a total of 10,400 pages.

Does anyone know approximately how many pages we've gotten so far? Just wondering how many pages are coming.

Have the phone records for Dominic Casey been released yet? Do we know who he was talking to the three (?) times he went searching for Caylee on Suburban drive and also the abandoned house? TIA

Did we ever figure out if Caylee had a favorite blankie? I am wondering if the WTP bed quilt found at the scene is an unusual blanket for her to take with. I don't remember any pics of Caylee holding a blankie or even the infamous Mama doll that she was supposed to never be without . . .

can you tell us where to find this video :) thanks

Try this! This is where it appears KC is wearing a grey wife beater tee shirt and jean shorts and I can't make out her shoes. Just wondering if they could locate these items of clothing and if they still held any evidence. (even after they were probably washed). see post #267

I was wondering if any interviews were done with the person who was supposed to have had done KC's manicure? And if so has it been released? Thanks!

I was wondering if any interviews were done with the person who was supposed to have had done KC's manicure? And if so has it been released? Thanks!

We have no knowledge of what interviews were done by the police unless they were released to the public.

I have never seen an interview released regarding the person who did Casey's manicure.

Not sure if this is the right place for this question. I asked this question in another thread that was a bit OT but I've always been curious about the answer if anyone knows.

Can a doctor morally and ethically sit on a jury that is going to be DP qualified? The reason I ask is because of the oath a doctor takes. I know in the corrections system they have to use paramedics to carry out the death sentence because Doctors can't, do to the Hippocratic oath. Now they can be brought in to declare the person dead but they can't actually administer the potassium and other drugs into the needle.

Knowing that I always wondered if they could hand down a verdict for death if they sat on a DP jury.

Don't know if it has been asked, but if casey is convicted on the fraud charges before her murder trial, would she then be placed in the regular prison system pending trial? Or, does her status as a murder defendant preclude that?

Apparently we are getting another doc dump this week and the SA office has said that every document they have gotten will be released - for a total of 10,400 pages.

Does anyone know approximately how many pages we've gotten so far? Just wondering how many pages are coming.

I am quoting myself, but I think I have found the answer to my question and thought maybe some others might be interested.

According to this latest article,http://www.orlandosentinel.com/serv...ey-anthony-anniversary-101409,0,5235640.story 7,900 pages of discovery have been released. I read somewhere that there are 11,000 pages so looks like we have a load of reading to come yet.:crazy:

And slightly o/t but how does one get a negative balance in their jail a/c?

ETA: Link

I am quoting myself, but I think I have found the answer to my question and thought maybe some others might be interested.

According to this latest article,http://www.orlandosentinel.com/serv...ey-anthony-anniversary-101409,0,5235640.story 7,900 pages of discovery have been released. I read somewhere that there are 11,000 pages so looks like we have a load of reading to come yet.:crazy:

And slightly o/t but how does one get a negative balance in their jail a/c?

ETA: Link

my bold

I'm not sure but if anyone would have a negative balance, our little miss Casey would be the one! Did you see a negative balance on her commissary log?

Yes, in the article I linked it says 2,605.26 in deposits were made to her account and the current balance is at -$7.45.

Don't know if it has been asked, but if casey is convicted on the fraud charges before her murder trial, would she then be placed in the regular prison system pending trial? Or, does her status as a murder defendant preclude that?

It's very possible that if Casey is found guilty of the "fraud" charges and sentence to "x" amount of years in prison, Casey would go to prision until her murder trial begins.

Now Casey would receive credit for time served in jail, and depending on how much time Casey could get on the check fraud charges, she just might not go to prision and remain in jail.

According to the "Orlando Sentienel" article, Casey has spent 411 Total days Anthony has spent in jail (includes time she spent behind bars before the Oct. 14, 2008, murder indictment).

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/serv...ey-anthony-anniversary-101409,0,5235640.story

I don't really know where to put this, so if it doesn't belong here sorry!

But of all the Forensic Files and True Crime shows I hvae watched, I just can't believe Casey would be smart enough to not have made glaring mistakes and trip ups. I know we haevn't seen all the state has, but I guess I was hoping for a quick slam dunk DP.

Yes, in the article I linked it says 2,605.26 in deposits were made to her account and the current balance is at -$7.45.

Perhaps because inmates are charged a 'Daily Subsistence Fee' $1.50 per day?

Perhaps because inmates are charged a 'Daily Subsistence Fee' $1.50 per day?

Really? I did not know that.
Thanks

BBM, do you have a link or similar to that info for this info for Orange County? I live here, know people who have been incarcerated here and have never heard that. I don't think it's accurate. TIA! :blowkiss:

BBM, do you have a link or similar to that info for this info for Orange County? I live here, know people who have been incarcerated here and have never heard that. I don't think it's accurate. TIA! :blowkiss:

Here you go...page 11

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/NR/rd...m3fajgwutu47luc/InmateHandbookEnglish0609.pdf

DAILY SUBSISTENCE FEE:
While incarcerated, inmates will be subject to a daily subsistence fee of $1.50 per day. This fee will be collected daily at 4
a.m. This fee will not be charged to federal inmates brought to us directly from ICE or the U.S. Marshal’s nor will the fee
apply to Florida Department of Corrections inmates who returned to Orange County for court hearings (this does not include
warrants).
An accounts receivable/debt will be established for inmates that do not have a balance of at least $5.00 at the time the fee is
processed. The full debt or any portion of the debt is subject to be collected whenever the account balance is greater than
$5.00 and from future deposits.

Here you go...page 11

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/NR/rd...m3fajgwutu47luc/InmateHandbookEnglish0609.pdf

DAILY SUBSISTENCE FEE:
While incarcerated, inmates will be subject to a daily subsistence fee of $1.50 per day. This fee will be collected daily at 4
a.m. This fee will not be charged to federal inmates brought to us directly from ICE or the U.S. Marshal’s nor will the fee
apply to Florida Department of Corrections inmates who returned to Orange County for court hearings (this does not include
warrants).
An accounts receivable/debt will be established for inmates that do not have a balance of at least $5.00 at the time the fee is
processed. The full debt or any portion of the debt is subject to be collected whenever the account balance is greater than
$5.00 and from future deposits.

Wow, thanks! this must be a new thing, this wasn't done approx. 5 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi