Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG

Discussing how many glasses of wine inside the box, police cars outside the house, and the possible sighting. Reporting that DB brother never went back to the house after trip to the store; maybe this means he never went inside the house?

Odd as well that it was surmised that DB was buying the wine for the brother and turns out she bought the "whole honking" box for herself. When I watch that video of the wine purchase DB seems like she is very perturbed as she grabs that wine off the shelf, she just snatches the stuff off the shelf.

I would be running over her house, ask her to use the phone, ask her if she seen anything, while waiting for the police to show up. NO way would I sit there and wait.

Just unbelievable isn't it?
It was early on it was said that the dad went next door banging on the door yelling 'please tell me you have the baby' over and over again. I think it was on a neighbor interview the 1st day. It was on a local broadcast, so I am not sure if a link exists.

NG

Marc Klaas stressing the necessity of parents to be truthful and cooperate with LE. He's saying DB's shift in the timeline totally messes up the investigation. JVM is countering with experiences with alcoholism in conjunction with DB's alcohol consumption and taking meds and not remembering what one does, or what time is correct in DB's recollection.

It was early on it was said that the dad went next door banging on the door yelling 'please tell me you have the baby' over and over again. I think it was on a neighbor interview the 1st day. It was on a local broadcast, so I am not sure if a link exists.
Thank you for this! I'd never heard that. Was this the neighbor that had come to visit that night with the 4 yr old?

The same neighbor that mom was drinking with earlier? Why would he think she would have the baby? :waitasec:

Thanks for this info. Fits with my theory. He didn't have a clue at that time - but Debbie sure did.

MOO.

Thank you for this! I'd never heard that. Was this the neighbor that had come to visit that night with the 4 yr old?

Never heard this before either and I've followed from day one. It's funny how different news stations report facts. lol

imo

From the interview by M Kelly:
MK: we've been told police say a call made from one of cell phones. was that you?
DB: no
MK: who could have [done that]?
DB: whoever took her

Have to say it's mighty nice of that abductor to pay for the phone bill to lift that "calling out" restriction. Of course, it's the least he/she could do after they could enter the house so conveniently through the unlocked door with the only adult possibly out cold.

If this wasn't such a tragedy, it would almost be funny.

All my opinion :twocents:

She's pretty sure the abductor made a call from the phone that you couldn't call out from? :eek:

The same neighbor that mom was drinking with earlier? Why would he think she would have the baby? :waitasec:

Maybe just hopeful as he likely had already surmised DB was quite intoxicated.

MOO

I am not sure because this is before 'the' neighbor even came out. This was when it JUST happened.

And the restricted service can be overcome in a matter of 15 minutes time. All you need to do is pay over the phone and it is unrestricted almost immediately. DI made it sound like it was an insurmountable obstacle and it affected all of their phones.

We don't know what kind of plan they had though. I find it odd that the abductor would call and pay the bill so quickly to use the phone.

Hopeful that she might be there. I dunno. I wasn't aware of a drinking neighbor at the time so I didn't catch if that was revealed or not.

Maybe just hopeful as he likely had already surmised DB was quite intoxicated.

MOO

Sounds like a father desperate to find his baby girl to me. Hoping that since mom was drunk she had left Lisa with the neighbor.

Odd as well that it was surmised that DB was buying the wine for the brother and turns out she bought the "whole honking" box for herself. When I watch that video of the wine purchase DB seems like she is very perturbed as she grabs that wine off the shelf, she just snatches the stuff off the shelf.

I, too, thought that Deborah looked pizzed that her favorite wine wasn't in the cooler! Seems this gal wanted a chilled wine (white or light) that she could open for immediate consumption. jmo

Perhaps it's happened before when she was drinking?

I do get the impression he must have dealt with a similar situation before. Still can't get over catching himself mid-sentence regarding "women who cheat on their husbands" (paraphrased).

MOO

I am not sure because this is before 'the' neighbor even came out. This was when it JUST happened.
Ok thankx. Do you know if this "outcry" neighbor has a teen in the house - is this the neighbor that LE wanted DNA from the teen?

Do we know it was a phone call made from her phone? When this was just a rumor, it was stated as a text. Was an actual call confirmed?

Do we know it was a phone call made from her phone? When this was just a rumor, it was stated as a text. Was an actual call confirmed?
Megyn Kelly on FOX yesterday said that LE had confirmed to her that a call at 2:38AM was MADE FROM DB's cell.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member