Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 20 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where to put this, so I'll put it here..

"We have absolutely nothing to hide," says Bradley. "Let them search all they want, but do not take the focus off finding my daughter"
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537999,00.html

Is it me, or does Debrah sounds liek she knows Lisa is not int he search area? "Let them search all they want" ... uh.. maybe that should say I am satisfied that searches are extensive....or something like that....

"but, don't take the focus off my daughter" .... uhhhh... how does Debrah know the focus is off her daughter? Does Debrah know they are looking for evidence, becasue Lisa is no where around the area??? Where is this statement coming from... focus off her daughter.,.. I have never seen a missing childs case be so active in searching.....grrrrrrrr

It's a bit like she "knew" that LE had made up the ping maps and the burned clothing. If an abductor took Lisa and her phones, how on earth would she know where the phones pinged and what clothing might have been burnt?

Has the lawyer released the statement he promised yet?

They JUST started the SW on Wednesday, the other searches have all been looking for LI presumably.

So how is it they are not focused on that?

They JUST started the SW on Wednesday, the other searches have all been looking for LI presumably.

So how is it they are not focused on that?

They have been searching that house long before they got a search warrant. They've been digging through the backyard, crawling in the windows, etc.

The search of their home certainly didn't begin with them getting the warrant.

Bradley, 25, says in this week's PEOPLE cover story

BBM - take from nursebeeme's quote above.

Can't wait to see how many new pics of Baby Lisa we get in this story. Wonder if DB offered those pix up "freely".........................:waitasec:

Just sayin'...........................

BBM: :nono::nono: :nono:

ETA: DB and JI have 2 attorneys to pay for ...

MOO ...

Of what value, if the parents killed her, would there be in putting out an older pic?

If the pic is a little older, and the parents killed her, it's not like LE will find the deceased baby and say oh well that can't be Lisa, look her hair is a little longer.

If they have killed her and hidden her remains, there is zero value in having a pic that isn't the best.

Sounds to me, like someone in the family picked a picture they thought was a good clear one, and took it to the print shop, and didn't make a full effort to find the very very most current pic of her.

Occam's razor strikes again. ;D

I wasn't really thinking in terms of guilt or innocence of the parents in regards to the photos. I was thinking in terms of possibly holding valuable photos (recent ones) for a payment opportunity. I hope that's not the case; it may not be.

Regarding the t-shirts, I disagree that family members choosing a picture that was months old for a missing t-shirt because that was a clear picture makes much sense at all. I don't know why they chose the one they did when other more recent photos have already been released to the media, but it goes against the purpose of what I understand a "missing/kidnapped" t-shirt is designed to accomplish (awareness, recognition). Really odd choice to me. JMO (and I don't feel that strongly about the subject).

Of what value, if the parents killed her, would there be in putting out an older pic?

If the pic is a little older, and the parents killed her, it's not like LE will find the deceased baby and say oh well that can't be Lisa, look her hair is a little longer.

If they have killed her and hidden her remains, there is zero value in having a pic that isn't the best.

Sounds to me, like someone in the family picked a picture they thought was a good clear one, and took it to the print shop, and didn't make a full effort to find the very very most current pic of her.

Occam's razor strikes again. ;D

Of course you're right about the scenario that she's dead. It doesn't matter which pictures are out there, she's going to be identified by DNA, not photos.

I think the point is that the we have been told she was abducted and if the family seriously believed that and wanted her to be recognized, then putting out tiny baby photos doesn't make sense.

I do not see why you wouldn't make the effort to find a good recent photo.

It could be innocently explained but it doesn't give me confidence in their story.

i would think for missing posters t-shirts as recent as possible would be best.
but i could understand putting several different pictures on a flyer etc.

Deborah Bradley and Lisa Irwin, the parents of Baby Lisa (who was 10 months old when she was reported missing from her crib by the couple in the early morning hours of Oct. 4) have not sat down with detectives to answer questions since Oct. 8.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20538685,00.html

In their rush to get something to print, they didn't even get the parents correct. Jeremy is the parent, not Lisa :banghead: Who knows what else they threw together at the last minute. :maddening:

crawling in the windows, etc.

They have been crawling in windows with the idea of re-enacting a possible kidnapping scenario. The initial "searches" in the house have had the focus of a child abduction.

The more recent ones (specifically with the SW) have been about finding evidence of parents guilt, IMO.

They have been crawling in windows with the idea of re-enacting a possible kidnapping scenario. The initial "searches" in the house have had the focus of a child abduction.

The more recent ones (specifically with the SW) have been about finding evidence of parents guilt, IMO.

The crawling in the windows was also to find evidence of the parents guilt, Bemsmom, as IMHO were the rest of the searches after the most initial searches conducted in the first few hours.

In my opinion. Certainly filming that cop trying to crawl in the window was done to prepare a case that it would be difficult to do.

They have been gathering things MANY times from the house before the search warrant. Not just reenactments.

Question: how many of you have or know of children who would be put down at that age/time and sleep through the night?

Mine wouldn't. They never would go to sleep 'early'. I know that it does happen b/c my DB/SIL have five and they have always put their kids down early ~ 7:00pm or so. Other than that, I don't really know of any others who would go down that early and stay down.

What is everyone else's experience? Am I the only one who just can't understand such an early bedtime? :waitasec:

my little girls is 11months old and she goes to bed at between 6.30-7pm depending on how tired she is and if she's napped during the day and she sleeps from them til around 8.30am. my little boy is 2 1/2 he goes to bed at 8pm and thats him til around 8.30am in the morning.

so if what DB said about putting lisa down at 6.40 that doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

pages behind here sorry!

EDIT: its the part of checking in on lisa that bothers me,i don't even know if i believe that she checked on her at all.i know she said she did and she was standing in her crib but i dont think i believe anything she says or has said now.

i always check in on my little ones before i head to sleep and if i need to go upstairs to the bathroom or something,and if they were sick (whether i believe that lisa actually was,im on the fence) id be up checking at least every 15-20mins on them just to make sure they were ok.

I havent been able to get on here much today, I decided to do some cleaning.. Have there been any other news reports at all. It seems that Gaddhafi being killed has taken over the airwaves and Lisa has been pushed aside. All seems quiet though, I was seriously hoping for an arrest today. God knows I hope they found something with the searches yesterday. Does anyone have any news updates at all that they can share.

Sorry - the pic I saw of the cover does have a pic of DB down toward the bottom left.
The story is the whole cover and the biggest pic is of Lisa.

ETA: I was replying to Kai's post about it being Lisa's pic and not DB's.

(forgot to check the weedle box - teehee)

But when he peeked in on then 10-month-old daughter Lisa, her light was on and the crib was empty.

That, Irwin tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story, "is when all hell broke loose."

Okay, I know this might not be msm (or maybe it is, I don't know), but if Jeremy Irwin told anyone that Lisa's light was on, I have a HUGE problem with that!!

Lisa's bedroom is the room closest to the computer room where he found the window open. He says this is one of the FIRST things he noticed (along with the lights on and the door unlocked). For Jeremy to have gone to this window immediately, he would have had to have walked right past Lisa's open (according to parent) bedroom door. And if her bedroom lights were on...he didn't notice a things?!
b/c if this is true..then we have other light that the intruder turned on!!
BS!

I have not ever heard anyone say Lisa's light was on,this is new to me..JI named off all the lights that were on in the MK interview and he did not name Lisa's..am I correct in this?? B/c IF this is true.we now have another light turned on by the intruder..wow-that house must have been lit up like a Christmas tree..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela