Live MSM coverage on baby Lisa 21 October 2011- including Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Today show Patty Linked said that the police have discounted the man with the baby, so they know something we don't. :dunno:

Also, they said DB and JI met at a Payless shoe store where DB was working as a cashier and JI was doing some electrical work.

"I was going south on 435, I exited on 48th Street, and I see a man who was walking up Randolph carrying a baby," Thompson said. "And I looked at him, he was about 30 feet from me, he turned and looked at me, and I looked at him. It's 4 o'clock in the morning, 45 degrees and the baby doesn't have a blanket, a coat, nothing," Mike Thompson told ABC. "And this guy is walking down the street. I thought it was kind of weird."

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29547997/detail.html#ixzz1bQ26GxDc

How does he see the baby unless the guy was holding her face forward? Most folks hold babies over their shoulder.

Just confoosed as to how he determined this looked like baby Lisa?

Mel

Lisa was 10 months old and would be able to turn her head at will. And he could have been carrying her facing outward?

I'm not following your thinking. Why is it a slim chance that it was Lisa if she was taken several hours before he got home? The first sighting of a man with a baby was 12:15 am right?

My thoughts were only directed at the man that stated he saw a baby at 4:00 AM, not the earlier sighting.

"I was going south on 435, I exited on 48th Street, and I see a man who was walking up Randolph carrying a baby," Thompson said. "And I looked at him, he was about 30 feet from me, he turned and looked at me, and I looked at him. It's 4 o'clock in the morning, 45 degrees and the baby doesn't have a blanket, a coat, nothing," Mike Thompson told ABC. "And this guy is walking down the street. I thought it was kind of weird."

How does he see the baby unless the guy was holding her face forward? Most folks hold babies over their shoulder.

Just confoosed as to how he determined this looked like baby Lisa?

Mel

Wait a second...is this the same guy who's wife commented that he saw a man with a baby on his way to work? That sighting occured around midnight, didn't it? Also...waited about a week before informing LE of the sighting? This CAN'T be the same guy, can it? Didn't we hear about that sighting very very early on...not a week later?

I am seriously confused here.

so......someone kidnapped the baby and 3 cell phones, took her clothes off, didnt take as much as a pacifier or blanket and walked outside with a baby in a diaper for over 4 hours?

not buying it.

Wait a second...is this the same guy who's wife commented that he saw a man with a baby on his way to work? That sighting occured around midnight, didn't it? Also...waited about a week before informing LE of the sighting? This CAN'T be the same guy, can it? Didn't we hear about that sighting very very early on...not a week later?

It appears there are two sightings. I think we heard from the wife of the husband that claims he saw a baby ~midnight.

Two separate sightings. One by husband and wife at 12:15 am and one at 4 am by a man on a motorcycle.

Getting tired of tidbits about DB and JI. I know the media likes it juicy but I'd prefer hearing about Lisa.

What did she do/wear/eat on the night she disappeared. A nice consistent time line would be helpful.

Oh, wait...

Poor baby. :(

Lisa was 10 months old and would be able to turn her head at will. And he could have been carrying her facing outward?

Then he must have reallly good eyesight. Because if I look outside to the car park, I can barely make out a license plate (which is about 30 feet away...with lighting). How does one distinguish facial features on a baby who may or may not have turned its head. Or carried front first (which is odd in itself).

Hinky if you ask me. But since this is being discussed in another thread I'll leave it.

MOO

Mel

I'm thinking he took her clothes off so that she couldn't be identified by the last clothes she was seen wearing.

Why not put her in a blanket or something, to avoid attracting attention?
I think the clothes are a smaller problem than the naked baby. People who pass you by in the night are more likely to remember they saw a naked baby than what the baby was wearing. If he got caught with a baby and couldn't explain who the child was and how come the baby was with him he would be in trouble anyhow. They wouldn't say "oh, the child is not wearing Lisa's pajamas, we've got to let this man and his baby go".

I don't know... but I would keep the clothing up until such time that I can dress the baby in something else.

Then he must have reallly good eyesight. Because if I look outside to the car park, I can barely make out a license plate (which is about 30 feet away...with lighting). How does one distinguish facial features on a baby who may or may not have turned its head. Or carried front first (which is odd in itself).

Hinky if you ask me. But since this is being discussed in another thread I'll leave it.

MOO

Mel

He also said if he hadn't been riding his motorcycle he would have offered them a ride! :rolleyes:

During the Oct. 8 interview, O’Brien said, police advanced theories that perhaps Lisa had died in a simple accident at the home, or that one of the parents had shaken the baby to death in a fit of irritation or anger.

“I’m sure if I wouldn’t have been there, it would have been more heavy-handed,” O’Brien said.

Young rejected O’Brien’s suggestion that investigators pushed unreasonably for a confession.

“I’m sure all reasonable people understand that finding out what the parents in the home know is a crucial step in finding the girl,” Young said.

Although Short has been on the case for only a few days, she already has begun cataloging the contact that Bradley and Irwin have had with investigators since they first called the 911 dispatcher.

Thus far, according to Short, the couple has allowed police to:

Take their computer; call an Amber Alert, knowing that it would bring federal investigators into the case; take their other two children for forensic interviews; have the complete run of their home, their vehicles, a shed and a pop-up camper; take DNA and other biological evidence; obtain Lisa’s medical records, including those for well-baby visits; and conduct a polygraph examination on Bradley.

The couple also receives five or six calls a day from investigators, said Short, who estimated that Bradley and Irwin each have spent about 40 hours answering police questions since Lisa disappeared.

Young acknowledged that the parents have been helpful.

“They’ve done other things, but when I say we’re not getting full cooperation, I’m saying we’re not getting what we need,” Young said.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/20/3220223/baby-lisas-lawyers-say-police.html#ixzz1bQ9kNFV5

-------

very good article imhoo

I am worried if it is Lisa because it sounds like the behavior of a 'crazy person' to walk around with a naked baby in that way - and - I'm worried if it's not Lisa, if not, who could all these fools be taking naked babies out into the cold?

Just confoosed as to how he determined this looked like baby Lisa?Mel

I see we have a thread about this now but being this is here I hope its OK for one comment by me.. First of all I dont buy this is Lisa, secondly what kind of a person see's a man carrying a baby at that time of night or morning unclothed and doesnt call the police on a normal situation. Thats the problem with this country, we dont mind our own business on half the things we should and when we see something "weird or strange" we dont speak up. God knows if at 4am, 3am or 12am I see a man or woman for that matter carrying an unclothed baby down the street, my butt is on the phone with the police, knowing me, I would have stopped the person and asked if everything was ok and if they needed help with something just to keep them there until the police arrived.. I am nosy and caring like that.

Ok with that, I will move to the other thread to discuss this if need be or this can be moved. I dont know how to move things..

Okay, so I was right...the first sighting (12:15 am) was on N Chelsea.

Does anyone know whether LE has said anything about the fire in that dumpster and has it been confirmed that LE showed DB clothing of Lisa that was burned? Or is all this just spin? Anyone know if LE has run tests on the dumpster contents etc... Sorry - so hard to keep up w/ all the versions of facts in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back