LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all - This is my first post after reading and lurking through the CA case on this site. I had followed it since 2008. I have just been taking in all of the opinions and wisdom especially in the aftermath of the verdict.

I have been so devastated to see a beautiful baby back in the headlines in what in my opinion is so beyond obvious. Not "obvious" because of the left over emotion of the recent CA case, but because of the immediate evidence and facts that have already been released by LE.

Judge JP is asking the most obvious (can't think of a different word) questions in this case. And she is getting no answers from the 'defenders' that are spinning the facts, spinning the evidence...and we are only at the beginning.

And this LAWYER.... I have no words. Credibility = Jordan V.??? Huh?

It makes me so sad and so sick that almost 3 weeks will have gone by without the truth. I will eat my words if we find that the parents have nothing to do with this and that there is some abduction.

I tend to believe a possible theory of Irwin being the man on the street with the baby. (Separate witnesses proposed they saw that early morning). The question could be if this is even a possibility (theory)...was this baby dead or alive that he was holding in his arms? Just a thought and probably a long shot.

I am a psychologist and work with individuals, children and couples every day. In watching this couple and reading as many details (although not yet overwhelming), in my opinion there is absolutely no way they are not involved.

I'm not a forensic psychologist nor would that make me an expert in this case, but sometimes you have to depend on history and common sense when beginning to analyze complicated circumstances.

:bowdown:

Kate, I have no idea how you were able to follow the CA case since 2008 without posting. My gosh you must be a Saint!

Mods can we make Kate the verified Saint? LOL

I'm feeling like something big is gonna happen soon.. just saying

Maybe he interviewed the neighbor. If I was a PI on this case, after the family, that would be the first person I would want to talk to. :twocents:

I would imagine LE told her/him not to speak to anyone about it. The neighbor hasn't been on the news.

I remember reading the neighbor didn't want her boyfriend to come home the night Lisa went missing... Is this correct?

I would imagine LE told her/him not to speak to anyone about it. The neighbor hasn't been on the news.

It could be. I wouldn't assume that just because they haven't talked to the media that they won't talk to a PI though. The neighbor could've talked to the PI. Hopefully they're cooperating with LE too.

I have had to eat crow before and hate it! I said there was no way baez would put on a defense...er..wrong. Then I said there is no way a jury would not convict....er...wrong.

I wish I had frozen my crow dinner JUST in case I have to eat it again. I'll share with Kate and the rest of you if we are wrong about DB, and I now have to include jeremy, know what happened to Baby Lisa.

Is jeremy's family well-connected? He has his own home at the age of 18. His family found this person who is sponsering the reward and Joe T...correct? He gets custody of a child from a woman he never married. That is not an easy feat w/o some serious dollars in attorney fees.

:welcome5: kate9! :welcome3: :bananalama: I would be more than happy to be wrong that the mom is responsible. The lawyers seem to only muddy the water more than it is.

Harmony's father was in DB's husbands unit?

Oooooh... didn't know that little tidbit of information. This seems to make the similarities far less coincidental, if you ask me.

So, now according to WildBS, the neighbor across the street was sitting out in front of her house at 11:30 and says all the lights were off. :waitasec:

bbm

There sure seems to be a lot of sitting in front of houses at night here. And it was chilly by that time, wasn't it?

I have had to eat crow before and hate it! I said there was no way baez would put on a defense...er..wrong. Then I said there is no way a jury would not convict....er...wrong.

I wish I had frozen my crow dinner JUST in case I have to eat it again. I'll share with Kate and the rest of you if we are wrong about DB, and I now have to include jeremy, know what happened to Baby Lisa.

If we have crow for a meal, I'll bring a sparkling cider, nonalcoholic. ;)

And the Bradleys were stationed there in 2007..OMG!

I was looking at that case the other day when the "friends from DB's past" started blabbing. This woman was found out really quickly though. One would think, that if DB killed Lisa, she wouldn't have picked a case where the woman was caught so quickly. I'm sure LE is aware of the case though and is looking into it. MOO :twocents:

bbm

There sure seems to be a lot of sitting in front of houses at night here. And it was chilly by that time, wasn't it?

The one thing brought to mind is people smoking outside instead of inside their homes. Yet,this being a work night, a school night, IDK.

imo

The woman hid the baby in the attic of her house. No wonder she was found out really quick.

I was looking at that case the other day when the "friends from DB's past" started blabbing. This woman was found out really quickly though. One would think, that if DB killed Lisa, she wouldn't have picked a case where the woman was caught so quickly. I'm sure LE is aware of the case though and is looking into it. MOO :twocents:
bbm
Ok, that's a good point.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads