LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of who did this- and we can debate that forever... it's unlikely LI is alive. And it's likely LI died in that house. I don't see the dog being wrong.

Until you wake up to an empty crib, are accused of hurting your child, having to be put in front of media and cameras with everything you say being critiqued or taken out of context, having to deal with Police, and on top of it the emotions of missing your baby. You will know! My Parents lives were never the same after my brother's disappearance. They would never support someone if they thought they had something to do with their child's disappearance.

This is a classic case of tunnel vision.

Sorry darlin it's not tunnel vision. Deborah was -by her own admittance-drunk, a cadaver dog hit on her -baby Lisa's scent....a deceased persons scent.

Nope this is not tunnel vision.

imo

ITA - AND more importantly, IF your attorney is going to do a video walk-through wouldn't it be advisable to REMOVE said wine glasses from the counter before filming?

Why didn't the attorney notice them? Or the cameraman? By leaving them there for the www to see - well,,, not the image I would want to project - KWIM?

Have to wonder if there is still some "wine drinking" going on now? Dontcha?

Keep on keepin it real WOO. :seeya::woohoo:

Yes, the first kitchen is, the one with the wine box. That's the one Cyndy Short was in today. You are right about that. BUT..

The second one is different, different. Newer and darker cabinets, and counter tops.

THANKS so much cc. :seeya:

Regardless of who did this- and we can debate that forever... it's unlikely LI is alive. And it's likely LI died in that house. I don't see the dog being wrong.

Really, you don't see a dog being wrong. If only dogs could solve crimes. There is no evidence that Lisa is dead.

Until you wake up to an empty crib, are accused of hurting your child, having to be put in front of media and cameras with everything you say being critiqued or taken out of context, having to deal with Police, and on top of it the emotions of missing your baby. You will know! My Parents lives were never the same after my brother's disappearance. They would never support someone if they thought they had something to do with their child's disappearance.

This is a classic case of tunnel vision.

Sorry to hear about your baby brother. I was wondering what you think of the cadaver dog hitting on a spot in the parents bedroom? The reason I ask is because I think that was on the reason for a SW....isn't it against the law to lie about stuff like that?

BTW: I do not think Debrah killed her baby.... I think she knows who did tho... IMO..

Marc Klaas has 20 years of experience dealing with his own daughter's abduction and assisting countless other families as well. He cannot come out and say these parents are involved or not. He cannot know. The only folks that know for sure are those that removed Lisa from her home. Everyone else has an opinion based on the facts and their personal experience. Mr. Klaas tends to be suspicious of the family's actions and story to date. Others who have suffered a similar tragedy may have an entirely different opinion of the parents. As it stands, nobody can say definitively whether these parents are involved or not - nobody. I don't believe LE has revealed their evidence to anyone outside of the investigation. The search for the truth is still on. All opinions respected.

Bless those who have lived with losing a child and are compelled to help others.

My Parents probably have an advantage on a case like this. One, it is so similiar to my brothers disappearance. We have thought like a kidnapper and a cop for 25 years, constantly questioning. My Dad is consulting, not being paid by anyone -- no wealthy benefactor! Purely there because he has 25 years of experience. Lisa Irwins parents are not involved in their daughters disappearance.

I truly pray that your father doesn't end up heartbroken when everything comes out in the wash, Denalves. I truly, truly do.

Your father seems like a nice man. :)

Did I hear something about dogs hitting on a riverbank on the Levi show?

I truly pray that your father doesn't end up heartbroken when everything comes out in the wash, Denalves. I truly, truly do.

Your father seems like a nice man. :)

Now-you said something I did not have the right words to say..Thank you.I hope he does not end up with a broken heart either..If it turns out DB is conning this nice man...I will go and brain check DB myself!!

Marc Klaas has 20 years of experience dealing with his own daughter's abduction and assisting countless other families as well. He cannot come out and say these parents are involved or not. He cannot know. The only folks that know for sure are those that removed Lisa from her home. Everyone else has an opinion based on the facts and their personal experience. Mr. Klaas tends to be suspicious of the family's actions and story to date. Others who have suffered a similar tragedy may have an entirely different opinion of the parents. As it stands, nobody can say definitively whether these parents are involved are not - nobody. I don't believe LE has revealed their evidence to anyone outside of the investigation. The search for the truth is still on. All opinions respected.

Bless those who have lived with losing a child and are compelled to help others.

Agreed on all counts. And yet it does sometimes feel as if persons who feel one way are scoffed at or patronized by those who feel another. It should not be so. As you say so eloquently, right now it is simply a lot of people with a lot of opinions.

Where is the video walk through? I totally missed this....... :banghead: They actually walked through the house again?

Agreed on all counts. And yet it does sometimes feel as if persons who feel one way are scoffed at or patronized by those who feel another. It should not be so. As you say so eloquently, right now it is simply a lot of people with a lot of opinions.

I don't recall if Mark Klaas was accused of having been involved in his childs disappearance. Does someone know?

Did I hear something about dogs hitting on a riverbank on the Levi show?

You did hear that dizzy. But, the caller said it was a rumor. The same caller mentioned that Debbi's side of the family is on Facebook tonight saying that they wish everyone who is suspicious of Debbi has a child abducted so they know what it feels like. I don't have Facebook, but maybe the river hit rumor came from there too?

Now-you said something I did not have the right words to say..Thank you.I hope he does not end up with a broken heart either..If it turns out DB is conning this nice man...I will go and brain check DB myself!!

i second that,i didn't have the right words to say it either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member