LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been lots of dead bodies in this river. This is not an unexpected thing IMO.

That is so incredibly sad to read. My own aunt died in a river (under incredibly suspicious yet unprovable circumstance) and it continues to leave a wake of family tragedy behind it to this day. Brings back terrible memories.

Attorney also questioning why the carpet is still in the home in the bedroom? Doesn't seem to be alot disturbed by the searches either. I'm really getting more confused

They got themselves some very expensive attorneys..for sure. There was probably an area rug at the foot of the bed....and elsewhere.

I pray you never experience this.

I won't thankfully.

I never got drunk and neglected my children when they were young like Deorah has at least one night in her life..

When my children were little and sick they slept in my bed and my dh slept on the couch.

My nursery wasn't 1 or 2 rooms down from my master bedroom.
My nursery was the bedroom directly next to mine.

It will interesting to see who took and harmed Lisa.

I highly suspect the mother ,who was drunk by her own claim, harmed her child.

imo

While I am still hopeful that Lisa was indeed abducted and is alive somewhere, I tend to think AI is a well meaning family member who needs to clam up as every time she opens her mouth (or sets her fingers a typing in this instance) she hurts the family's case rather than helps it.

MOO

oh,i was just noseying around and ended up on AI's page and it was something she said in retaliation to the decomp hit in the bedroom.

it went something along the lines of....

"the dog could have detected a dirty diaper or 10 other scents,did the dog tell them it was a dead body...no.they cannot distinguish they are trained to pick up different scents.They cannot distinguish what smell is from human waste, methane, or decomp."

now from what sarx and oriah have said.....that statement is total BS :banghead:

but i may have taken what sarx and oriah have said and misunderstood

Anyone else starting to get the impression that AI thinks very highly of herself?

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.) :innocent:

I won't thankfully.

I never got drunk and neglected my children when they were young like Deorah has at least one night in her life..

When my children were little and sick they slept in my bed and my dh slept on the couch.

My nursery wasn't 1 or 2 rooms down from my master bedroom.
My nursery was the bedroom directly next to mine.

It will interesting to see who took and harmed Lisa.

I highly suspect the mother ,who was drunk by her own claim, harmed her child.

imo

marge, u say the things i really want to but cant. i guess i just need to grow a pair :floorlaugh:

OK but why do they have methane in their bedroom?

My Father is a smart man. He has helped numerous families over the years. Once Lisa's Parents found out who he was they have welcomed his help.

May I ask you, helped in what way?

<modsnip>

IMO....each case is unique. Might have some similarities.....but not exactly the same. Different towns, different LE, different victims....

OK but why do they have methane in their bedroom?

what i was trying to point out is,sarx or oriah said that they have specific dogs for different scents,ie and hrd dog would only detect decomp not anything that came from a live person....and i highly doubt they would detect methane.i think that would be a totally different type of dog.

i hope sarx or oriah can clarify this

From Twitter NimaKCTV5 tweets
"As the person prays for the conviction of the person or persons responsible for #LisaIrwin, Deborah Bradley begins sobbing." #findbabylisa

Her attorney must have told her that she needs to start going to the vigils and to stop being flippant and upbeat in her interviews. Oh, and probably told to cry more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop