LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, sounds like attorneys and Mom are expecting lab test results to be damning.

yep-This is going to look not good in the courtroom..if it ever makes it there..SA can put all these interviews on and say--which story is true people or are they all lies!!!

Then why does Jeremy Irwin (JJ interview) only ask why MICHAEL is sleeping in Debbie's bed? :waitasec:

WTH?!

It's in the warrant. "Interviews with people involved in the case revealed conflicting information."

The warrant was two weeks later. The quote you are referencing was in reply to someone who said "LE picked up on the inconsistent stories from day 1".

ETA: Just checked and it was YOU who said that, LOL.

Then why does Jeremy Irwin (JJ interview) only ask why MICHAEL is sleeping in Debbie's bed? :waitasec:

WTH?!

According to DB, M***** came to bed with her because he had a nightmare. Then we learn DB asked both boys to come to her bed. Then JI says only M***** was there. Then the attorney says both boys were there. The details are not consistent between the three of them, which means at least one, or more, of them is dishonest.

Like I said, the devil is in the details and when deception is involved discrepancies like this invariably pop up. It's inevitable that people, especially more than one, cannot avoid being internally and externally inconsistent when they are being dishonest.

I don't know who those people are, but speaking for me, I do believe that somebody helped her and that he was noticed by the neighbors a few houses down on Chelsea at 12:15 A.M. on his way to the river. MOO.

And then seen again at 2:15 a.m., although no one can make out "the blob", and then around 4:00 a.m.. Three witnesses saying they saw a baby with only a diaper. Who is going to walk around for almost four hours with a baby, and cover a lot of ground in the meantime. Why didn't these witnesses call LE right away if they were so concerned.

This doesn't add up at all, no matter what kind of spin you want to put on it.

Right here with you! And to just bounce off your post, some people just can't tell the story the same way twice. They have to add, omit or embellish the facts. I know someone like this. I could be a witness to what ever happened and listen to him tell the story it would be different every time. The story will change depending on the audience. She might very well be one of those people.

:seeya: This is how I see it--

Say your friend and you are on vacation at the Grand Canyon and describe your experiences differently,that's one thing.

To change ones story about ones MISSING 10 MONTH OLD BABY is very very different!

Yes!! Thank you for saying that CG! How could you ignore local media when your child is missing? Perhaps not everyone watches national news but makes sure to tune into their local affiliate to at least check weather/sports.

Lisa's story/photos should be on LOCAL news constantly.

Hasn't it been on the local news constantly? Despite not having direct interviews with the parents? I'm not a local so I don't know, but it seems I've seen plenty of links to local coverage.

I would like to know exactly what her brother was referring to, in that text. hummmmm..LE needs to be on him like white on rice. JMO

Something is NOT adding up here.

~ In one version, the boys are awake when Debbie goes to bed, so she telsl both boys they can sleep in her room. (MK interview)

~ In one version, only Michael is in the bed when Jeremy comes into the room. (JJ interview)

~ In another version of the story, Jeremy tells us he came in, noticed things in the house amiss, and checked on the kids, checking on the boys first. So...he DIDN'T go first to Debbie's room? (KMBC interview)

:waitasec:

The part I bolded above, I really don't see any inconsistency there. She asked the boys if they'd like to come into her bed. I just assumed only one of them said yes and the other was happy to stay put in his own bed. This is something I did when my boys were younger. If they were awake late I might ask both of them if they'd like to snuggle in my bed but usually only the younger (more hug-friendly!) one said yes. But with two kids close in age you're always careful not to make one feel left out.

I see a lot of inconsistencies in their interviews (including the third thing you mentioned in your post) but the boys in the bed thing, that's not one of them imo.

MK asking JT about the change in the timeline. DB first saying it was 10:30 and then backtracking and now saying 6:40. JT doing the defense attorney shuffle" saying that what the media reports is one thing and what DB tells LE is another. MK tried to correct him and said well, why the BACK UP in time - first saying 10:30 and now backing up to 6:40. JT tap dancing again saying that "the witness" who is a neighbor that was there with DB that night said she left (NOW) around 10:30 - 11 and also that she saw the baby put down at 6:40.

I have a real problem with this high powered, nationally known defense attorney that steps in to a high profile missing child case and is now in ROME, ITALY! Talk about distancing yourself.

I now have an old song running through my head from The Byrds

"to everything.......................turn, turn, turn, ........................there is a season, turn, turn, turn................................."

Only its more like spin spin spin. JT said absolutely nothing but yet, to me, he spoke volumes. I don't think we'll be seeing much more of JT. JMO but I think he's seen the writing on the wall. I do think this local attorney, CS will step in as lead - seems she's done that now as it is.

Rome, pppfffttttt.

If any attorney I ever hired (or let represent me) in my missing child case ran off to Rome! Well, let's just say - he wouldn't be repping me once he got back to our country.

Tacopina has an office in Rome and he has his people working on the case while he is there. It isn't distancing, it is part of his work. He worked with the Knox family during the first trial helping explain things to the family.

He never has just one case even when a trial is going on, there is other work done in the background for other cases.

Rosemary I think is the name of the attorney in his office who helps in a lot of them. may be wrong on the name though.

According to DB, M***** came to bed with her because he had a nightmare. Then we learn DB asked both boys to come to her bed. Then JI says only M***** was there. Then the attorney says both boys were there. The details are not consistent between the three of them, which means at least one, or more, of them is dishonest.

Like I said, the devil is in the details and when deception is involved discrepancies like this invariably pop up. It's inevitable that people, especially more than one, cannot avoid being internally and externally inconsistent when they are being dishonest.

Right. They are lying. That much is obvious, at least to me. The question is...what are they lying about specifically, and what really went on that night.

Alot of the inconsisties seem to center around the boys. :waitasec:

Wow, she really just needs to say "No Comment" and move on. She isn't doing herself any favors by opening her mouth.

It's good for her to open her mouth and keep on rambling....maybe eventually she will put her foot in her mouth...

I am not on the fence here. IMVHO I say they are guilty, I have no feelings for them what so ever. They are making this all about them, not Lisa..

Wow!
It sure is a good thing we have a judicial system where a person gets a real live trial before average citizens can convict them as guilty of murdering their child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx