LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to think I'd be looking too, but really, where do you look for a missing baby after the first week?
Beyond hiring a private investigator with missing person experience, pleading for her return and passing out flyers, I'd feel like the actual searching and questioning is something LE would have to handle. At least I hope they would since they're the professionals and I'm coming from the stance that my child was kidnapped, not murdered by me or my spouse.

Re your bolding: anywhere and everywhere!

But why would her lawyers tell her not to talk to local but let her do 2 hour national interviews?

I don't get it!

I'm in England so maybe it's just different in the US?

Maybe because local media can't pay the big bucks national media can? :innocent:

I have had a blackout once in my twenties and I was quite aware that I had one. I was at this huge party hosted by some friends of my then-boyfriend. There was punch with strong alcohol in it. I remember something of the layout of the home and some people that I knew who were there. I remember talking to a couple of people; then I went to refill my glass, and after that it's a complete blank. The next thing I know, my boyfriend found me at another friend's home a couple of hours and a couple of blocks away. They were away traveling and they had left me their keys to go houseplant sitting but I had had no intention to water their plants that particular night. I still don't have the slightest clue how and why I got there. I was alone, uninjured, had all my clothes on, hadn't lost any of my belongings and the home still looked just as it should so apparently I had somehow navigated there safely but I still don't have the slightest clue why, how or when I went there instead of home which was about the same distance away from the party house but in the other direction. We wondered if I had been given roofies or something at the party but maybe not, I had consumed enough alcohol I think, and I hadn't met with any harm.

Soo, you really got "punched out"? LOL. Couldn't help myself.

Why go up to Chelsea though if they stole Lisa? They could just follow N Lister Ave south and end up in the same place? They could've been on their way to set the dumpster fire, but then they wouldn't be on their way to the river. And, if the person set the fire and then went to the river, wouldn't they just take N Brighton Ave south? I guess they wouldn't have to take actual streets... :waitasec:

The dumpster fire did not occur until after 2 a.m. (it was reported at 2:27 I think). So that was about 2 hours later than this sighting on Chelsea.

So he was not on his way to set the dumpster fire. He had baby in hand and he was dealing with that issue, not another issue such as burning some clothes in a different direction to misdirect LE.

I wouldn't make much out of what the fastest route to the river is and why didn't he take that route. It's not that much more of a walk, and maybe it served a purpose not clearly in view at this time (who knows, maybe he wanted to be partially seen and saw the neighbor starting his car).

MOO.

Why do these reporters keep saying that the footage shows him walking out of the woods?????? I don't see that at all in this footage.

I see a white blob walking on the sidewalk or road. Not coming out of the woods.

imo

My opinion- she just had your garden variety fuzzy memory from drinking and then sleeping hard. But even if she did, she wouldn't know she had a blackout unless someone else was telling her things she said and did that she had no recollection of. JMO.

ETA- I suppose if she had woken up with no recollection of where she was/how things were that could also be an indicator. So maybe she holds it out as an options because the lights on/door unlocked may have indicated she wasn't doing the things she would normally trust herself to do? I don't know.
Ok - so then who is this other person telling her what she did, said, whatever? The neighbor? She left (now according to JT) between 10:30 and 11. But wait, DB has said that she hasn't spoken with the neighbor.

I'm so confused. And its DB and her ever changing details that's confusing me.

(not directed at you - but jumping off your post :blowkiss:)

I don't know who those people are, but speaking for me, I do believe that somebody helped her and that he was noticed by the neighbors a few houses down on Chelsea at 12:15 A.M. on his way to the river. MOO.
But if you believe that these neighbors saw this, then you would probably have to believe the biker dude who saw the same thing the opposite way from the river.

Thanks to everyone for posting their opinions...I'm not as informed as many of you are concerning all the statements and the inconsistencies coming from the main players.. My gut tells me something is terribly wrong though and DB and JI are hiding something..Again thanks.

I think that it would benefit everyone on this forum if there were links provided for the inconsistecies. I am not so sure that the stories changing is not because of a misquote in a posting and someone has read that and it is repeated over and over in posts until it suddenly becomes fact.

Prime example: the other day when the search was going on and there was an explosion and smoke, I read several times that JI was an electrician and had wired something in the house wrong. Also that he hid the cell phones in the electrical box. When in fact a tree trimmer had accidentaly cut a wire. It was nothing related to the search at all. But, had someone read the earlier postings and missed the postings that explained the actual cause that to them could have become a fact.

There are so many theories and sarcasm being posted without the disclaimer JMO I can see this happening. And this is Just My Opinion.

My opinion- she just had your garden variety fuzzy memory from drinking and then sleeping hard. But even if she did, she wouldn't know she had a blackout unless someone else was telling her things she said and did that she had no recollection of. JMO.

ETA- I suppose if she had woken up with no recollection of where she was/how things were that could also be an indicator. So maybe she holds it out as an options because the lights on/door unlocked may have indicated she wasn't doing the things she would normally trust herself to do? I don't know.

I had a blackout, and I remember that quite well, just not anything that I did. After my mum's funeral in Laughlin, Nevada, I proceeded to get completely pastered. I still don't remember a thing that happened say...11 PM and 5 AM. Nothing! I've never been so horrified in my life.

Since I spent most of the evening alone in my grief/drinking, I had few people who could tell me what I did. The only thing I remember is drinking orange juice with a sweet old lady in the wee early hours of the morning. But if you asked me what I did before then...I couldn't tell you a thing.

From this experience, I find it hard to swallow that DB can have selective memory as to the events that night. You either blacked out or you didn't.

I don't think she did.

Just my opinion!!

Mel

The dumpster fire did not occur until after 2 a.m. (it was reported at 2:27 I think). So that was about 2 hours later than this sighting on Chelsea.

So he was not on his way to set the dumpster fire. He had baby in hand and he was dealing with that issue, not another issue such as burning some clothes in a different direction to misdirect LE.

I wouldn't make much out of what the fastest route to the river is and why didn't he take that route. It's not that much more of a walk, and maybe it served a purpose not clearly in view at this time (who knows, maybe he wanted to be partially seen and saw the neighbor starting his car).

MOO.
One question ..Did I read a dog "hit" on an area at the bank of the river? Is this fact or rumor...

But why would her lawyers tell her not to talk to local but let her do 2 hour national interviews?

I don't get it!

I'm in England so maybe it's just different in the US?
I believe the deals to do the interviews were made before they had a lawyer. I think the first lawyer they had was a law professor named Jones who might have been brought in by aunt Lisa.

Hasn't it been on the local news constantly? Despite not having direct interviews with the parents? I'm not a local so I don't know, but it seems I've seen plenty of links to local coverage.
Constantly on local news.

Question (not sure anyone can really answer)

What does JI wear for work? Does he have uniform shirts? I would think so - most service industries now have uniforms so they are identifiable when they come to a house or whatever.

The question is - does he wear a white t-shirt (undershirt) with those uniforms?

Joe T said something about someone "refreshing" DB's memory I do believe in that interview with Megan Kelly. I coudl be wrong though. It's obvious to me that DB has spoken to the neighbor. To my knowledge the family has had access to the home, to the neighbors, to anyone and everyone.

That is why them not calling the cellphones just does not make sense. I'd be calling those phones every few seconds. I'm of the opinion that the cellphones made if out of the house in a purse, clothes, etc.

Just saying that if it was my baby I'd be turning over every dumpster, every rock, everyones' home in neighborhood. REGARDLESS of what LE told me, I'd be searching just for comfort and to keep myself from going totally crazy. When my pets hide on me I start to hyperventilate within minutes, I can't imagine what I'd do if it was my child.

Ok - so then who is this other person telling her what she did, said, whatever? The neighbor? She left (now according to JT) between 10:30 and 11. But wait, DB has said that she hasn't spoken with the neighbor.

I'm so confused. And its DB and her ever changing details that's confusing me.

(not directed at you - but jumping off your post :blowkiss:)

Sorry, but do you have a link for any of the above statements? Or is that just your opinion? I can't be on the forum all day, but do get on when I can. So obviously I miss a great many posts so it helps me if there is a link or at least a disclaimer that it is an opinion or theory. ty

JI is a contractor for all current electric... or at least that is what is printed on the side of the company van that was parked in their driveway (in timeline as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx