LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.pitch.com/plog/archives/...w-york-criminal-defense-attorney-joe-tacopina

I'm confused.. :offtopic:
Bill Stanton was hired by a private benefactor to find out the truth, wherever it lead him. Then he leaves. In comes Joe Tacopina, a very expensive defense attorney ($750/hr?) that is being paid by a different benefactor?? Who are all these people suddenly helping the Irwins, when it sounds as if they could have used help with their cell phone bills?? Is JT just SAYING he is getting privately paid but doing this pro bono to further his name in such a high profile case? I know this is backpedaling... sorry.

MOO

In other news, NBC reportedly has a producer looking for a book deal for Casey Anthony so they can get the first interview. These networks need to be exposed for their unethical actions!

I understand completely. But think about this: drinking is NOT illegal. Even being drunk and causing an accident (so long as a car or other dangerous equipment is involved.) She was not under some kind of CPS review, which maybe could (possibly) have given her that idea. She was not on probation or parole for anything. There is no reason that this average woman would cover up an accident.

Maybe she didn’t want to lose JI

Because interrogators SAY stuff like that, hoping to break the guilty party into a confession. Their hope is that he feels so bad about it, that he will just confess to doing something "accidental", confirming that he in fact killed her. They don't care if he says it was an accident when it wasn't - they just want him to admit that he did SOMETHING to the baby. And, many guilty people will respond to this. They want to get it off their chest, but they don't want to admit they murdered, so they will agree it was an accident.

He would not be thinking about the fact that someone saw the baby later, and the cops wouldn't care. They would use that later to get the TRUTH.

Or to get him to blurt out "it wasn't me, it was her!"..that type of thing.

NG Show covering Baby Lisa ... JVM filling in [NG "dancing" tonight]

NG Show

Exclusive interview by "Lisa" - she's going by that name

OMG ... now the "witness" who ALLEGEDLY saw the man with the baby down the street from the house on NG Show

IMO ... she wants her 15 minutes ...

MOO ...

If anyone is wondering "Gee, what happened on Oct. 6?" here you go:

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lis...scussion-with-police-20111006,0,5671503.story
I remember exactly where I was when I saw SY declare that they were disbanding the command center and that the parents were no longer cooperating. It was reported on Fox News just an hour or so after MK said she heard from a LE source that the mother had failed miserably (LDT). It was a Friday afternoon between 3:00 & 4:30 PM EST on October the 7th.

I was watching this in a public place and before it was revealed by MK that she had the LDT tip, I remember saying to the employee that there was something not right about these two (meaning Mom & Dad...DB & JI)

My first post about this case was from another forum. Here it is:
10-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Replies: 1,535
Sidebar Discussion #2
Views: 41,394
Posted By Just K

"OT, anyone have any first impressions of the Kansas mom whose baby was "taken" from her window and then the kidnappers somehow managed to locate three of their cellphones and took those, too?"

So yes, the open communication with LE ended just after the LDT and the revelation that the "kidnapper" took only Lisa and three cell phones."

"Lisa"

12:15 am she saw husband looking at something
baby in arms>only diapers
man wasn't doing anything suspicious-normal pace; looking straight ahead; wasn't acting like hiding anything; no, not really-didn't seem drunk
child deceased? - we really couldn't tell; husband didn't hear any noises coming from t baby

AHA ... this "witness" was standing in the window ... her husband was OUTSIDE ...

How in the hello ? ? ?

MOO ...

Or to get him to blurt out "it wasn't me, it was her!"..that type of thing.

It seems like they could have each parent in a room and say, "We found Lisa!" and check out their reactions. Happy and/or curious = innocent. Scared or angry = guilty. I guess it would be a cruel thing to do to innocent parents, though.

Talking about a report from today on NG:

Question: Why won't you talk to local reporters?
DB: Because we are grieving.

AHA ... this "witness" was standing in the window ... her husband was OUTSIDE ...

How in the hello ? ? ?

MOO ...

She wasn't standing IN the window, she was standing near the window.

I don't understand the discounting of what she saw. It probably wasn't Baby Lisa, but it still sounds real.

She showed the reporter days ago where she was standing, and how she could see her husband standing near the car as he prepared to leave, and how she watched him watching something down the street.

I don't want to go back and find it, but if you're curious about how this all came about, google it. It's believable totally that she saw and he saw, what they say.

"Lisa" saw baby at 12:15 am
2:00 am sighting-freeway by ramp-reported about a week later

KCT-TV -reporter asked mom why wouldn't talk to local reporters; she replied, "Because we are grieving."

JVM: -the t-shirts say "Kidnapped"

Caller: did brother drink w/her?
does brother have alibi?
Reporter on scene: LE doesn't want to give details.

NG Show ..

JVM discussing when DB told the local media she would not be interviewed because was "GRIEVING"

LE analyst says that that word -- GREIVING -- is SOMETHING they would ANALYZE ...

MOO ... I agree with him ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member