LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
but if I remember correctly-her first story was her husband saw the man when he was driving home from work and came in and told her what he saw and she should call police and she did not,now she is saying-she was standing by window and saw man herself!

No, she never said that her husband was driving home from work. She said he was going to work at around midnight. He was getting into his car outside his house when he saw the man with the baby. She never said either that only her husband saw the man. The report is misleading because the reporter says more than once "her husband saw..." but the neighbor uses the word "we".

Link below.
The neighbor said: "We seen the guy act like he was going to go into a residence over here but then my husband drove off so we're thinking that maybe he was just doing that so my husband would leave".

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...d-saw-man-carrying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper

"Lisa" is positive it was a man. Based on t lighting...reflecting... YIKES! Gentleman had a bald head.

So now she's saying he was between 5'8 and 6'. In previous interviews she said 5'7" or 5'8". So she could tell he was tall, slender and bald. But can't say if he was black, white, asian, hispanic, native American, etc? Wow, not much for LE to go on :(

Hmmm is RIGHT ! But ... JI wears glasses ... so JI without glasses ...

:waitasec:

I am sure he would look different without the glasses on... Sounds very interesting that she just described her own neighbor. Weird how they said that the police wanted to try and get a sketch but THEY ( the neighbors) said no because they didnt see enough features so maybe they didnt see facial hair then????

Where the hell is Lisa.. :banghead:

5"8 to 6 feet tall is not really tall. WTH???

5"8 is what the guy on the motorcycle said... maybe she believes the two are linked so she's subconsciously blending the descriptions. mo

I am amazed at the press. Here they are claiming the man fit the same description as the motorcycle guy's description 4 hours later. What description? The couple doesn't even know what race he was, and the motorcycle guy has not mentioned a single facial feature.

I think both witnesses described a slender man 5'8 or 5'9 wearing white tee and dark pants. The motorcycle guy actually said he would recognize the man if he saw him again.

So now she's saying he was between 5'8 and 6'. In previous interviews she said 5'7" or 5'8". So she could tell he was tall, slender and bald. But can't say if he was black, white, asian, hispanic, native American, etc? Wow, not much for LE to go on :(

No, it was the motorcycle guy who claimed he saw a man who was 5'7-5'8. Never mentioned what race the guy was, though.

Nope. It was actually down on Birmingham Rd just south of there by the river.

Was he walking towards the river with the baby?
is there access to river by foot?
access by car?

Thank you for your help Indamiddle, you provide very helpful information!

5"8 is what the guy on the motorcycle said... maybe she believes the two are linked, so she's subconsciously blending the descriptions. mo

I know, she quickly changes from 6 feet to 5'8". (NOT tall, IMO).

I think both witnesses described a slender man 5'8 or 5'9 wearing white tee and dark pants. The motorcycle guy actually said he would recognize the man if he saw him again.

No, the motorcycle guy has not said the man was wearing dark pants.

I don't trust this neighbor, she 1st came out and said her DH saw the man w/the baby, and "he told her" a/b it, they then discussed whether to call LE. And she decided not to call, and regrets it.
Now she claims to have seen the man and baby herself by looking through the blinds at the window and adds many more details then the 1st 2 interviews she gave. Where is her DH ? why hasn't he spoke out ?Why isn't he beside her backing up her story ? I'd like to see all the pple who have said they saw the man with the baby to take LDT's . Just too many pple looking for 15min instead of looking for Lisa :banghead:

Guess that's why the local attorney said today she's not particularly interested in the sighting near the Irwin home. Believe she said that guy is probably not the same one as the figure near the gas station.

IMO, the witness appears very credible.

So...she's not grieving when she sits down and talks to Megan Kelly, Dan Abrams, Judge Jeanine, Robin What'shername, etc. etc.? :waitasec:

Exactly. And, IMO, this speaks volumes. When you think about others with a missing child (of any age), they FIGHT to stay revelant, be interviewed, put themselves out there etc. etc. Countless examples... but I think about the Spierer family uprooting their lives and staying in Indiana long after Lauren went missing... Beth Holloway, still fighting for closure she will sadly likely never get... Mark Lunsford staying in the public eye despite a ton of criticism, etc etc. I could go on and on...

Of course, some of these parents had the financial means to stay a bit more relevent, but my point is, if they truly don't know what happened to baby Lisa that night, DB and JI still do not have ANY kind of closure. IMO, they would be desperately fighting for that. Instead, they appear to be circling in the wagons, in an "enough already" sort of way, hoping the media backs down and all the questions go away. I just have a hard time seeing them wanting to do this if at least 1 of them were still holding out hope that baby Lisa is still alive. JMO.

From what this witness has said tonight - (your above) and now she said he was tall and thin. This is JMHO - but doesn't that basically describe JI - down to the bald head?

Like I said - JMHO but wow.

But ... JI WEARS GLASSES ...

Hmmm ....

oh wow..Jane talking to this Lisa person from the neighborhood and now she says he is bald .. never knew that before. Now very tall and slender AND sweatpants now.

JI is kinda bald and tall is he not :innocent:

JMO

but if I remember correctly-her first story was her husband saw the man when he was driving home from work and came in and told her what he saw and she should call police and she did not,now she is saying-she was standing by window and saw man herself!

Okay, this is exactly the way I recalled it as well. I was starting to think my brain was just making things up or I somehow misunderstood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member