LKB hired as HLN, 'In Session' contributor Baden will be on for duration of trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will NOT watch or listen to LKB and no one has a big enough gun to make me. No way, no how!

Good thing I pretty much just watch the live-stream on my laptop. I can not stand this woman at all.

Why? Why? Why?

:sick::sick::sick::sick:

LBK on HLN just said the tape was only 4 inches, therefore
how could it hold the jaw?

she makes me sick

She'll need another new face if ICA is convicted...........I barely recognized her after losing the Phil Spector trial...............you can have plastic surgery but you can't hide!!!!!!

INFOTAINMENT.............yeah, that's it at best...........

Just a Friendly Reminder (and this can serve as "practice" for when Defense starts case at end of week...)

PLEASE think CAREFULLY when choosing adjectives to describe members of the Defense Team....my "mod snip finger" is getting blistered
from this thread....

Practice NOW makes for PERFECT when court resumes! :woohoo:

LOL. I was just wondering to myself this morning if JB has kids!!

IIRC JB does have two children, matter of fact one is a newborn. He wasn't allowed to practice law for 8 years after law school because of unpaid child support payments, unpaid bills etc. During the time that he wasn't able to practice, he ran two Bikini Shops in order to make money. In 2005 the Bar finally admitted him after he showed the he had rehabilitated his self....

Just a Friendly Reminder (and this can serve as "practice" for when Defense starts case at end of week...)

PLEASE think CAREFULLY when choosing adjectives to describe members of the Defense Team....my "mod snip finger" is getting blistered
from this thread....

Practice NOW makes for PERFECT when court resumes! :woohoo:
bump... hey guys! memba this ^:seeya:

I won't watch...

Wendy Murphy is on PN tonight..oh my..she is another one. I know most don't want to watch HLN after all these shows jumped on the defense side IMO. I still watch because I want to know if by chance there is some type of breaking news. I know I sound crazy, but I want to know what they are thinking and talking about..it's almost like HLN has turned into the "defense" show. Not sure why..only thing I can think of is that they are desprate? I just will walk away when someone gets on my nerves.

I havent stopped watching because they are presenting defense theories I have stopped watching because they have begun making unreasonable defense theories.

I am starting to think a few of them have no idea what the prosecution presented or what is in evidence. They are just presenting theories to be contrary.

So I stopped watching :)

There's another lady on here with Vinnie tonight also that I am not caring for at all . I am just going to have to watch online

Whats wrong with that Wendy Murphy? We need a topic here about the HLN shows. She spouts the most ridiculous stuff and gets away with it. She says Caylee was not with Casey on the 16th and that Casey did not have her car on the 16th. She is intimating that Caylee was at home with george or the grandparents. She has cooked up this whole other scenario. Also, this other guess thinks the State has a lousy case and proved nothing. HLN is trying to get that murderer off and it makes me mad by having all these pro defense witnesses on day after day and no one on poor Caylee's side. I can barely watch that channel anymore. I will definitely turn the channel when LKB is on.

Just listened to Wendy Murphy. Trying to follow along with the story here. Is JB saying there was never a decomposing body/smell in Casey's trunk? So Caylee was seen alive and well early one afternoon and no one can say where she was that very evening or ever since. Right?

And Casey at some point noticed the smell coming from her trunk because she felt the need to explain it to people - the dead squirrel or George hit an animal. Is JB going to admit those stories are both crap?

So did Casey never open the trunk to try and find out what was causing the horrible odor and try to remove whatever was causing the smell? Or was she instead placing items INSIDE the trunk to say were the source of the smell?

ETA: I'm thinking if Casey knew Caylee was dead and George disposed of the body, why wouldn't she admit to opening the trunk and finding her there?

And ya know what? If JB wants us to 'follow the duct tape' - isn't he admitting that's involved in Caylee's death?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back