LKB hired as HLN, 'In Session' contributor Baden will be on for duration of trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On 48 Hours Linda said "someone else killed this child". Which is it Linda? Was she killed or did she die accidentally? How can anyone take these THs seriously? They change their story as the evidence requires.

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.ne...rs-mystery-repeats-on-investigation-discovery

Talk about contradictions, eh....it appears the DT is still throwing strands of spaghetti to see which will stick...they didn't go away from their SODDI theory only now added two other dudes...what a sorry arsed defense..:banghead:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

When I was watching yesterday she came on. I am sitting listening to her yelling my head off at the TV. My hubby was on the back porch a room away. He came in the house laughing. "I could hear you yelling outside." That is how I do all the time when she is on. Can't stand her or her old man. Padilla either. Loved it the other night when Mike (can't think of his last name) the ex cop said to Leonard "You shouldn't have bailed her out!" loved it, loved it, loved it.

HLN has lost credibility for me using LKBaden. She has nothing to offer. She yells and talks over whoever is speaking, and usually spouts ridiculous facts, many of which are incorrect or lies. She is on the get Roy Kronk and George bus. She makes my blood boil. When they announce she will be on, I turn off the TV.

For those of us disgusted with the thought of LKB appearing as a regular on HLM and InSession (truTV), maybe we should email the stations to let them know how much we object. She is rude and obnoxious, and hasn't a clue how offensive she is.

Done.
I told Vinnie, when the Minister for Defense Propaganda left the show I would resume viewing. :innocent:

After watching LKB and her husband testifying in Phil Spector's defense during his first murder trial, I'm not interested in hearing anything she has to say. She will fit right in at HLN, since she is sensational and has no credibility. I have nothing good to say about her.

I don't like her either. And I won't watch any show with her on it. The thing that is so annoying to me is when these defense attorneys can't stay within the realm of reality. She is so heck bent on defending, defending, defending that she (and Jayne Weintraub too) spew any garbage they can and it doesn't make sense and isn't realistic. I like the defense attorneys who can admit simple things like "That witness was bad for the defense" or "The defense had a bad day" instead of trying to ram their "defense agenda" down the viewer's throats. :banghead:

In order to keep my blood pressure from going off the charts, I have to change the channel when the ilk of LKB, Janie Weintraub, Andrea Lyon, Sunni Hostin, Werner Spitz, Michael Baden, Jane Velez Mitchell and increasingly, Christi Paul and Ryan Smith appear.

The talking heads are just ill-informed and going for spin and ratings, whereas the...ahem..."professionals" are just looking for the paycheck that HLN and In Session are willing to provide. They just "adjust" their gab according to the side that is paying them.

These people are a contributing factor why many in America have lost their faith in our justice system.

I fully expect to see Jose Baez on the payroll as a legal "analyst" for HLN, In Session or Fox News once this trial is over.

As always, just my :twocents:

In order to keep my blood pressure from going off the charts, I have to change the channel when the ilk of LKB, Janie Weintraub, Andrea Lyon, Sunni Hostin, Werner Spitz, Michael Baden, Jane Velez Mitchell and increasingly, Christi Paul and Ryan Smith appear.

The talking heads are just ill-informed and going for spin and ratings, whereas the...ahem..."professionals" are just looking for the paycheck that HLN and In Session are willing to provide. They just "adjust" their gab according to the side that is paying them.

These people are a contributing factor why many in America have lost their faith in our justice system.

I fully expect to see Jose Baez on the payroll as a legal "analyst" for HLN, In Session or Fox News once this trial is over.

As always, just my :twocents:

:clap::clap::clap:

I didn't like her before, but when she lied and said she liked ICA I almost puked.

Sorry for so much quoting, but I didn't want to snip Robinez' post.

Just got done with Dr. Drew's show from wednesday and he did say something that is technically incorrect. In his opening Dr. D. said that today (wednesday, June 15th) is the third anniversary of the last time anyone saw Caylee alive.

I think that GA said he saw ICA and Caylee for the last time on June 16 when he was leaving for work. I know people think Caylee was really last seen on the 15th and that GA made up seeing her on the 16th, but I do not think Dr. D. said the 15th because he thinks GA lied.

Reporting is not Dr. D.'s forte, but he does say that he is still learning the details of the case. You could knock me over with a feather if I heard LKB or any of the attorneys on HLN say they might not have all the facts correct.

LKB was there but Amanda G. and Dr. D work well together. AG legal insights complement Dr. D. medical/ psychological analysis and vice versa. LKB would have to really bring her "A" game to counter those two and IMO LKB has no A game right now.

I agree that she is just a "token" defense attorney who is there because for a brief time she was close to the case. Kinda like Leonard P., only without the hat.

I'm with Rosepetal I like Dr. D. because it doesn't seem like his ego is trying to run the show. But I've become so jaded when it comes to these shows I can't help but wonder if his humility is an act. You don't much hear doctor and well balanced ego in the same sentence.:crazy:

Thanks for your response daisy f. While I am truly saddened by the subject matter, I am pleased that this site and the folks here are willing to discuss it with a level head. Regardless of the rage we may feel for the blatent disregard for this baby and the different opinions each of us may have concerning it, all of us know that all we really want after all, is Justice for Precious Caylee.

Take care, Robin

Sorry for so much quoting, but I didn't want to snip Robinez' post.

Just got done with Dr. Drew's show from wednesday and he did say something that is technically incorrect. In his opening Dr. D. said that today (wednesday, June 15th) is the third anniversary of the last time anyone saw Caylee alive.

I think that GA said he saw ICA and Caylee for the last time on June 16 when he was leaving for work. I know people think Caylee was really last seen on the 15th and that GA made up seeing her on the 16th, but I do not think Dr. D. said the 15th because he thinks GA lied.

Reporting is not Dr. D.'s forte, but he does say that he is still learning the details of the case. You could knock me over with a feather if I heard LKB or any of the attorneys on HLN say they might not have all the facts correct.

LKB was there but Amanda G. and Dr. D work well together. AG legal insights complement Dr. D. medical/ psychological analysis and vice versa. LKB would have to really bring her "A" game to counter those two and IMO LKB has no A game right now.

I agree that she is just a "token" defense attorney who is there because for a brief time she was close to the case. Kinda like Leonard P., only without the hat.

I'm with Rosepetal I like Dr. D. because it doesn't seem like his ego is trying to run the show. But I've become so jaded when it comes to these shows I can't help but wonder if his humility is an act. You don't much hear doctor and well balanced ego in the same sentence.:crazy:

Dr. D better watch out or he will lose all credibility. If you don't know the facts, keep quiet.

Seems like there have been many TH's that are pro prosecution. Schaeffer, Brooks, Nancy G, etc. HLN is in it for the money. The media in general is in it for the money. Marcia Clark has appeared a lot lately, and definately gives a prosecution view. LKB should add to the mix. LKB was hired because HLN believes it will increase their ratings, its pretty much that simple. Money talks, and in this case its Talking Heads LOL.

Isn't BillS a defense attorney? I get the impression he is calling it like he sees it.

Is HLN putting up a disclaimer every time she is on any show? If not, shame on them. Even though she isn't getting paid or on the DT she still has a vested interest in the outcome of the case. This should be pointed out before and each time she opens her mouth. If they don't do this...then bad journalism!

I thought it quite interesting that LKB was noticeably (!!!) absent from my television viewing screen today. Makes me just a tad bit curious as to why she wasn't screaming her defense laden lunacy over the airwaves.

The one defense lawyer whom I think is really intelligent is Ricky Klieman. She always is a class act. But I just can't stand LKB, or her husband,
Jane VM, Drama queen with no substance
Nancy Grace where do I begin..She is so reckless with the facts.
Christi Paul She is just dumb and out of her league

I thought it quite interesting that LKB was noticeably (!!!) absent from my television viewing screen today. Makes me just a tad bit curious as to why she wasn't screaming her defense laden lunacy over the airwaves.

That's cuz she knew she would show up on Dateline tonight, all of her, not just her head, either :(

Leave it to Eggtree to summarize it all so well... :floorlaugh:

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/

OMG, I've been laughing out loud reading these "Articles?" for 15 minutes. It felt wonderful! I'm still laughing over the paraphrase of Judge Perry when he dismissed court because ICA was ill. Oh===and that hilarious parody of what ICA is writing on her tablet!

I went to the site because you recommended it--I hope everyone here knows about it. That's the funniest satire I've read in years!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back