LKL Friday 12/12/08 - GA & CA give "Live! Exclusive Reaction" to Find

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know! poor George- I don't think that man is permitted to have a thought in his head without asking Cindy if it's OK.

Did you watch LKL interview last night? She's still giving him physical cues & controls, by laying on of the hands. :rolleyes:

I don't think this is what you are looking for, but might be close. :)

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html#-

Thanks for the link:blowkiss:
Still cant find the one PM mentioned though.
But I do appreciate your help.

While I was searching all the news sites, my daughter (3yrs) snuck into my bathroom and shoved a whole roll of toilet paper in there and blocked it up. 'Lucky' me had a big mess to clean up, so I called it quits on the media search.

I'm gonna go snuggle up with my princesses now, and thank the lord that I have them here to block up my toilet....And all the other cheeky or annoying things they do. I know I'd miss it if they werent here to ruffle my feathers. ;)

I think it would be easy as heck. GA goes into the garage, closes door, put body which is in a container in the back of the van/suv. Drives around to make sure no one is following, buries it. Maybe this was put there to make it appear it was a kidnapping after it had been buried a number of times. I believe they will find a number of different dirt types at the FBI lab where it was buried and dug up more than once.

I think it has been a number of places. I believe those men saw KC moving it on Boggy Creek. There were cadaver hits there but no body.

Ok. Now GA is moving the body? What am I missing..I think it would not be in their best interests that the body would be found especially near the home. If there`s evidence connecting the body to the A home, it would make even less sense.

I gota say this. I live in Central Florida. I noticed that the area where the remains where found, was very much lower then the road. When it rains, such places will have standing water. Unless there is a drainage in the area to encourage it to run elsewhere. That generally isn't done for wooded areas. Those are prime areas to let the earth re-absorb the water naturally.

I remember thinking when Tim pulled out the first time that the area had dried up alot. And thinking that it was only going to get wetter. (season for it.) But seeing the area, I can see it as a place that would still be water soaked.

I have no doubt in my mind that the area was water logged at the time of resecue attempts. And rather deep in places, based upon the angle of that tent.

The reporter was talking about the days immediatly after the missing report.
Remember the cadaver dogs went back in the area by the school because someone reported something suspicious near the school.Or maybe it was because of the interview they did with Kiomarie and she told them that's where they hung out.I think they said they found a dead animal.I would have to go back and check.But the reporter was disputing that it was wet during the initial police searches.

Thank you! I remember this while watching television with my parents and saying to my dad, "Somebody moved the body 9 times?" Dad responded, "How does she know this?"

I really don't think they would move Caylee's body closer to home.Even if they thought it had already been searched and was "safe" they had to know it was an area being developed and would be linked back to them if found.
I think Casey's plan,if she had one,wasn't working ,so she dumped her there because it was easy.

I don't think the body was moved. Tim Miller stated, and I believe him, that he personally was in that exact area looking for Caylee due to tips. They lost an ATV back there b/c they didn't realize how deep the water was and the ATV was completely submerged.

He said the landowner told him the water only completely subsided about a week and a half ago.

Also, he said he viewed the scene, and you could tell that something had been lying there for a long period of time, with foliage flattened and dead under the weight of it.

Other searchers have also stated that there was water in that area when the TES searches were called off.

I personally will believe Tim and TES, who actually walked through these areas, before I will believe some assistant states attorney in her high heels on the side of the road (as much as I loved her reporting) about the conditions in those woods at the time of the searches.

The biggest "tell" of all that the A's know it's Caylee and most likely believe that KC did it---No contact with KC, even after they've been informed of the discovery. Wouldn't you want to see your daughter and grieve with her?

The biggest "tell" of all that the A's know it's Caylee and most likely believe that KC did it---No contact with KC, even after they've been informed of the discovery. Wouldn't you want to see your daughter and grieve with her?

I'm sure they can't stand the sight of her. They've known for a long time that Caylee is dead and the lack of visits to the jail have been really telling. They didn't even visit KC on Thanksgiving.

Talking about why they did not find her at sooner...water... sounds like that may be it for LK tonight regarding the case.

The real reason she wasn't found sooner is because THEIR daughter refused to say where she put her. The rest is all smoke and mirrors, IMO. This is exactly what jurors will see.

You can't fault LE because Casey put her in an area where she wasn't spotted immediately. Hell, if that were the standard, we surely wouldn't have an overcrowded prison population.

:confused:Just wondering, after watching one of the reporters on LKL last nite- it raised a Question in my mind, i hadn't thought of before..the reporter pointed out the fact that the tropical storm fay hadn't come thru until a few weeks AFTER the search for Caylee had begun, thus the wooded area was NOT under water in the inital weeks of Cayless reported disapperance

....But I do know TES did not come in until a bit later in the search, and the storm came thru very shortly after they began looking for lil Caylee

....BUT what about the police search in the inital days /weeks...why wouldn't her lil body have been discovered or hit on by the dogs ? in that close proximity to the A home, I would assume it had been an area of 'interest'.:confused:

what a nightmare...I am not sure what happened , or how many times , if any, the body was moved...just some thoughts...and one final thought...BLESS UR HEART SWEET CAYLEE , may you rest eternally with our Father in Heaven!

Love & Prayers .....indeed a bittersweet discovery.....Sister

The reporter was talking about the days immediatly after the missing report.
Remember the cadaver dogs went back in the area by the school because someone reported something suspicious near the school.Or maybe it was because of the interview they did with Kiomarie and she told them that's where they hung out.I think they said they found a dead animal.I would have to go back and check.But the reporter was disputing that it was wet during the initial police searches.

The school is basically on a dead in road. It has woods all around it. And woods on both sides of the road leading to it. That is a bit of land we are talking about. With development, the earth is moved around. Newer development is building up the earth, then building the homes. Making the land around it lower the then homes and road. (A pain in the but if that land sets an older home, etc.)

Which means that some of that wooded area might be fine. But other parts might be swampy. And other parts flooded. That is why I was using the police tent covering the area as a guide to depth from the road. It's a steep drop from the road. That road had to be built up when it was placed there.

The police could have searched any part of that area, but not mean they searched the whole wooded area.

Since the kids said "behind school", that doesn't mean the area directly across the driveway. Schools down here are build in all sorts of funny ways. Come entrences are in the back ,etc. Which makes it hard for us, just looking at a map, to figure out where they would consider 'back of school.' <shrug> The area they are talking about might be the area between the school and S Econ area. Which is almost as far away as the A's home from where the remains where found.

Researching rainfall in Orlando area:

April 3.21"
May 3.48"
JUNE 9.73" (June 16 1.15")
July ? (unable to locate)
Aug 10.71" (TS Fay)

June dropped almost as much as TS Fay, so I would believe there was water at time of the alleged body placement. IMO

:confused:Just wondering, after watching one of the reporters on LKL last nite- it raised a Question in my mind, i hadn't thought of before..the reporter pointed out the fact that the tropical storm fay hadn't come thru until a few weeks AFTER the search for Caylee had begun, thus the wooded area was NOT under water in the inital weeks of Cayless reported disapperance

....But I do know TES did not come in until a bit later in the search, and the storm came thru very shortly after they began looking for lil Caylee
First let me say that reporter has no idea what they search or where they search. In the begining when Caylee was missing it was weeks before LE actually did some searches. Not to mention believe or not things can be over looked thats why there is usually more then one search. And there were many search area not just this one.When TM finally did search that area yes in fact it was under water.IMO this reporter shouldn't comment on things she think is fact when in this case they are not.I believe this is Caylee and that body was there the whole time and sinse it was under water and TES didnt find Caylee when they searched KC thought for sure she was home free.Hence why she reacted the way she did when it was discovered.LE IMO has alot more evidence now and I believe Casey wont see the light of day outside bars ever again.

Researching rainfall in Orlando area:

April 3.21"
May 3.48"
JUNE 9.73" (June 16 1.15")
July ? (unable to locate)
Aug 10.71" (TS Fay)

June dropped almost as much as TS Fay, so I would believe there was water at time of the alleged body placement. IMO

July rainfall was 7.35

Of the June rainfall GREATEST 24 HR. TOTAL 1.74 06/25

In Central Florida the swamp areas fill from our normal summer rains that generally start May 26 *** Start of Season is the MEDIAN date (half of the years earlier and half of the years later)

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/mlb/wetdry/WetDry.htm

Florida was coming out of our dry season when the body was placed and well into the season when LE new that Caylee was missing.

Did you all notice that when the Assistant Prosecutor said Tim Miller said the place where the bag containing Caylee's remains was found was underwater that the local commentator was vehemently shaking her head "NO!" and she tried to speak to dispute this comment but they went to commercial? SURELY YOU ALL DID NOT MISS THAT??????

Does anyone remember where this event took place? Courtroom or scene of the remains find or what? That would help me narrow down where to look.

I'd really like to review it.
Thanks in advance:blowkiss:

Does anyone remember where this event took place? Courtroom or scene of the remains find or what? That would help me narrow down where to look.

The reporter (D'Onfrio) was standing outside the A's home. I am not sure that what I remember is correct, but this is my best recollection.

I *thought* it was on LKL, but not sure.

Also, I didn't think she was shaking head, 'no', regarding the water. As another poster stated around here somewhere, I thought she was shaking head at camera man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485
Back