Lois sent Local 6 an email she recieved from Cindy who is standing by Casey.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it's true that cindy emailed first to tell lois she can't come to caylee's funeral, then i wonder if she signed off saying "neener neener", good lord!

lois needs to take up knitting, or something.

That in my eyes would be MUCH more respectful than what she is doing now.

LOL I meant Lois..
I am holding out on why Caylee hasn't been buried by the Anthonys. I feel that Casey will never release the remains to them..Casey has control and that is the way she likes it..

I think BC's gonna quit in 4... 3... 2...

I wouldn't mind seeing that. I kind of miss the lunatic rants for the cameras. She can be her own spokesperson again.

She seems to be hanging by a fragile thread.

cindy's just stating what 90% of mothers would state. we really can't expect her to assume that her daughter is guilty. i feel pretty bad for cindy and george. no matter how many people on this board hate her... i don't. if she felt that casey could do this then she'd also have to feel tremendous responsibility for raising a daughter with such capabilities. poor thing.

I don't hate Cindy. I just like to live in my delusion that the Anthonys are now grieving quietly, and will eventually get to the point where they are able to heal to some extent. When Cindy opens her mouth (or her email), it ruins my delusion, and that makes me cranky.

I think you might be right about why Cindy can't accept that Casey killed Caylee. It must be incredibly difficult to acknowledge that someone you loved and raised could do something so horrible, and I'm sure there would be a lot of guilt feelings and a lot of wondering what could have been done differently to prevent such a tragedy. Maybe Cindy living in denial is just self-preservation at this point.

I still wish she could live in denial quietly, though.

It is evident Cindy just cant face REALITY and probably never could and too late to start now

I wouldn't mind seeing that. I kind of miss the lunatic rants for the cameras. She can be her own spokesperson again.

She seems to be hanging by a fragile thread.

Me too! I love theater of the absurd.

cindy's just stating what 90% of mothers would state. we really can't expect her to assume that her daughter is guilty. i feel pretty bad for cindy and george. no matter how many people on this board hate her... i don't. if she felt that casey could do this then she'd also have to feel tremendous responsibility for raising a daughter with such capabilities. poor thing.

I don't believe that at all.

I have a neighbor whose son killed someone (accidentally)and although she continued to love him, she never ONCE denied his guilt. She never took up for him or told others LE was creating a conspiracy like the Anthonys have done. She could have kept him from being found guilty because of the timing of the incident, but she TOLD THE TRUTH as did all the other family members. She set the example.

That is the difference between good parents and white trash.

Well at least we know now how the "grieving grandmother" has been spending her time.

:clap::clap::clap:This and selling T-shirts of her dead granddaughter, that has not been layed to rest!:furious:Go to court! Sue to get her remains!Something POSITIVE for goodness sake.:eek: So sorry, :blowkiss:seem to be doing that alot today, I better take a break.

It is evident Cindy just cant face REALITY and probably never could and too late to start now

This has NOTHING to do with reality - but pure evil. EVIL LIES & EVIL KILLS.

Caylee is dead as a result of her lack of being able to tell and look at the truth years ago. KC may have done the deed, but that family is who really killed Caylee.

I don't hate Cindy. I just like to live in my delusion that the Anthonys are now grieving quietly, and will eventually get to the point where they are able to heal to some extent. When Cindy opens her mouth (or her email), it ruins my delusion, and that makes me cranky.

I think you might be right about why Cindy can't accept that Casey killed Caylee. It must be incredibly difficult to acknowledge that someone you loved and raised could do something so horrible, and I'm sure there would be a lot of guilt feelings and a lot of wondering what could have been done differently to prevent such a tragedy. Maybe Cindy living in denial is just self-preservation at this point.

I still wish she could live in denial quietly, though.

That is not denial but psychosis at this point.

They are worming around trying to set up "fake" houses where Caylee could have been to get KC off from the reports and I just hope they ALL get caught in this and ALL go to jail.

What really upsets me is that this funeral is supposed to be about Caylee. Cindy is making it about HER by "disinviting" anybody that she dislikes, regardless of their role in helping to find Caylee.

If Cindy was sincerely a grieving Grandmother, she would waste neither her energy nor her thoughts on keeping people away and instead would be focusing on her grief rather than her tit-for-tat anger.

I might get taken to task for saying this but in my heart I feel that Caylee is now in the arms of Jesus and playing with the other little angels. That is a much better place than being raised in that family. God took care of her and likely saved her a great deal of pain, emotional abuse and chaos.

I'd like to see this entire email exchange from the beginning.

As would I. I find it difficult to believe, as nutty as CA seems to be, she is emailing telling me "ha, you cant come." After watching Lois insert herself into the whole Murt, LP thing, making sure SHE was on camera & SHE was talking on the computer, I would not be surprised to see her show up at the private memorial with Murt in tow to film the whole thing on this web cam. That would be very dis tasteful.

That's when Cindy Anthony replied, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven, she loved her deeply."

Cindy is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

'nuf said.

OMG, Cajun....I laughed so hard at that!

Seriously though, I just have to keep believing that Caylee will get justice and none of this family's antics will matter in the end. They will all have to come to realize the truth, if not publicly then in their own hearts. God bless Caylee.

:clap::clap::clap:This and selling T-shirts of her dead granddaughter, that has not been layed to rest!:furious:Go to court! Sue to get her remains!Something POSITIVE for goodness sake.:eek: So sorry, :blowkiss:seem to be doing that alot today, I better take a break.

I understand what you are saying, but I think that they are absolutely between a rock and a hard place with the remains. They cannot make a move right now or they will destroy their united front. In the end, I hope that they remember who put them in this position to begin with...not that they won't remember it, but you get what I mean.

It is so childish. I cannot get the Cartman voice out of my head "We're having a funeral (supposedly) and you can't come."
and you forgot the

na nee na nee boo boo

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

What really upsets me is that this funeral is supposed to be about Caylee. Cindy is making it about HER by "disinviting" anybody that she dislikes, regardless of their role in helping to find Caylee.

If Cindy was sincerely a grieving Grandmother, she would waste neither her energy nor her thoughts on keeping people away and instead would be focusing on her grief rather than her tit-for-tat anger.

I might get taken to task for saying this but in my heart I feel that Caylee is now in the arms of Jesus and playing with the other little angels. That is a much better place than being raised in that family. God took care of her and likely saved her a great deal of pain, emotional abuse and chaos.

I said the SAME thing a few weeks ago. I believe God in His wisdom let her come home to keep her out of that evil family.

Cindy's denials at this stage of the game only prove to me is that she's known the truth since before the body was found.

Denial? Yes.

Head in the sand? Yes.

But at some point she has to face the truth. Just like she at one time had to face the truth that her daughter's protruding belly was in fact a pregnancy.

wow, i never realized this many people agreed with me about lois. thanks. :)

I don't believe that at all.

I have a neighbor whose son killed someone (accidentally)and although she continued to love him, she never ONCE denied his guilt. She never took up for him or told others LE was creating a conspiracy like the Anthonys have done. She could have kept him from being found guilty because of the timing of the incident, but she TOLD THE TRUTH as did all the other family members. She set the example.

That is the difference between good parents and white trash.

Gee ~ isn't this the whole problem? Cindy spent all those years covering for Casey, lying for Casey, and making sure that Casey never had to be responsible. . . and look how all that turned out.

Oh ~ and I didn't know we could say white trash. That's the phrase that comes to my mind every time I see Cindy or hear her open her mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela