long weekend break: discuss the latest here #113

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.....look....

Some of you don't seem to understand that the State vs. Jodi Arias trial is NOT the only case Judge Stephens presides over! She is on the bench hours BEFORE the media is blasting the dirty laundry newsfeed to us (yeah...her day starts early...on the bench-those in the courthouse know she is hearing cases *well* before the cameras for 'jodi' start rolling.....

We get delayed ---yes...but guess why? Someone else is fighting for their case--is it a media sensation? No. Does that make it less important? ...............No, of course not!!!!!
Even our almighty Juan has other clients at this time--active cases! He's working on other cases too! This is not a reality show for these people....this is their JOB!

We have to stop at 430 AZ time? Guess why....because Nurmi requested it .....ON THE RECORD! If it helps stay any future appeals .... awesome.

Moo.
:cow:

I'm tired of the bashing.

You all know I am in this for Travis. For righteousness. And for truth. But I hate the circus this is turning into. It will be a detriment to the outcome...

<modsnip>

Moo.

The same thing was true in FL. a judge would have several cases at the same time. I remember one of the judges I worked for would be doing probate in the morning and then a criminal case in the afternoon. I had to be on my toes not to mix cases or paper work up. I remember that when there was a good divorce case going on we would all take turns going down to check it out. You would see all kinds of stuff, people getting slapped, screaming, crying and that was just the attorneys.

It's ALL good cop.
I would like to see some bad cop. Break Jodi down. Call her an idiot - worse planned murder ever. Call her a murderer. Call her too ugly to keep a man. Why aren't they berating her?

Berate her for what? Dropping out of High School, being nothing more than a waitress, stupid enough for signing up for Pre Paid Legal, thinking that the PPL events were great, stupid enough to have the Mormon missionaries over and actually believe in Mormonism, stupid enough to get baptized? She murdered TA..and it seems that the Prosecution has a good case...what else would anybody want. I have seen a few good cop/bad cop interrogations but have never seen one where the suspect is called an idiot or ugly.

the ten commandments don't say thou shall not fornicate, but i think they say thou shall not kill.

And to Tiger Balm for uploading and linking ALL of these tapes and posting them in the Timeline/Media thread.

:gthanks:

MOD NOTE:

These tapes are FANTASTIC ...FASCINATING!

I opened a new topical thread linked right here for discussion of these videos.

Guys, one advantage to having a FORUM instead of just general discussion threads is that we can easily find info later when we are looking for it. Important stuff gets buried in general discussion threads and it makes it nearly impossible to find later if you are looking for something.

PLEASE MOVE ALL DISCUSSION OF THE UNEDITED INTERROGATION TAPES TO THE THREAD LINKED ABOVE. I'm not going to move what has already been discussed here so if you made a point here in this thread that you want to make sure is "heard" by others, make sure you re-post it in the new topical thread.

Thanks you guys! This is great for the long weekend! Good stuff!

:bump:

If you're missing a post on this thread, check the topical thread linked above.

Please post all discussion about the interrogation tapes on that thread so we can easily find info later.

Thanks!

:bump:

If you're missing a post on this thread, check the topical thread linked above.

Please post all discussion about the interrogation tapes on that thread so we can easily find info later.

Thanks!

Thanks.

I know a lot of you didn't watch ALV's testimony on the first day but something she said really stood out to me - Not only because I love all dogs. She talks about a UCLA student that came to her for help because he had kicked his puppy to death and knew that he needed "help". She may have said this not knowing that JA did same when she was a freshman in HS, however, I don't think that fact is in evidence yet. Dr. Drew talked about this on his show 3/28 about "Doggie Boy". In one of the tapes, JA said that event "changed her world" and never saw that dog again and went on to say that she "apologized to dogs"..... Did this open the door for Juan Martinez? Here is ALV's testimony from her Day 1 - Scroll the slide bar over to between the CC and the Wheel to hear it.....

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZJglHSD4kC8

I'm bringing this forward for selfish reasons - I think JM may bring this up in his rebuttal. Just wanted to know what other WS's thoughts were.

Berate her for what? Dropping out of High School, being nothing more than a waitress, stupid enough for signing up for Pre Paid Legal, thinking that the PPL events were great, stupid enough to have the Mormon missionaries over and actually believe in Mormonism, stupid enough to get baptized? She murdered TA..and it seems that the Prosecution has a good case...what else would anybody want. I have seen a few good cop/bad cop interrogations but have never seen one where the suspect is called an idiot or ugly.

How do you propose getting that narcissistic rage going?
She's so vain - seems like it would be easy.

The fact that Travis went to his bishop and confessed after JA moved back to Yreka means that he 1)promised not to see her again, and 2) was put on probation (possibly disfellowshipped which means can't receive communion or bless people)...but he wasn't excommunicated because he came forth voluntarily. If he sinned again, he would certainly be excommunicated unless there were mitigating circumstances (such as being tied up and forced).

How do you know he confessed to a bishop then?

How do you propose getting that narcissistic rage going?
She's so vain - seems like it would be easy.

How would Det. Flores know she was a narcissist or vain at the time he interrogated her? I would like to know why Det. Flores told JA that TA was a player and that he did not make as much money as he thought he did. Did one of TA's friends talk to Det. Flores?

How would Det. Flores know she was a narcissist or vain at the time he interrogated her?

Lady cop said that Jodi was acting like all she cared about was herself - not Travis, not his family.

I'm guessing the failure to appeal to her non-existent conscience tipped them off.

I just read on Vinnie Politan's Fan FB page that they got confirmation that Chris & Skye Hughes as well as Matt McCartney are on JM's rebuttal list!!

Awesome news!!! :great:

I just read on Vinnie Politan's Fan FB page that they got confirmation that Chris & Skye Hughes as well as Matt McCartney are on JM's rebuttal list!!

Awesome news!!! :great:

I hope that's true!! Do you know where they got that information? Vinnie hasn't tweeted about it and I haven't seen that anywhere else.

Seems many on here feel better about themselves by bashing all the players in this case except of course their choosen few.... Small minded...

Just curious, why didnt JM call any character witnesses on behalf of TA or is that something he can still do??? If not seems pretty curious to me and as always JMO

I'm sure he will be bringing in character witnesses for his rebuttal case to impeach some of the testimony given by the defense. Hey I finally reached 3k posts. Yeah me.

How would Det. Flores know she was a narcissist or vain at the time he interrogated her? I would like to know why Det. Flores told JA that TA was a player and that he did not make as much money as he thought he did. Did one of TA's friends talk to Det. Flores?

All of TA's friends and family talked to him & Jodi was the main topic of conversation. He was familiar with everything before he flew to Yreka.

Why didn't the Defense call Matt?

Because JM has already put it out there that he said he'd lie for her. Oh and that he was the intended recipient of the coded magazine messages. MM would get annihilated on cross if he testified for the defense IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member