Look Out Houston, Texas - Here Comes ICA?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not in my state! NO WAY!

Awwww, c'mon. Help us out here. We're still stuck with JB & CM, not to mention CA. Can't y'all take just one of them? I know she will be taken care of there when she messes up again.

I personally think she's heading for Ireland - shamrock tattoo, Casey O'Marie screen name ...

The Commonwealth vets it's refugees and immigrants. ICA has no skills and no education, a criminal record and Americans aren't considered 'refugees' so I wish her luck with that. :great:

I personally think she's heading for Ireland - shamrock tattoo, Casey O'Marie screen name ...

Other Country's outside the USA... On Felony Convictions

She would need to consult with the consulate of each country you are interested in visiting. Canada, for example, specifically asks on its entry forms if visiting persons have any criminal conviction, and goes on to specify that even minor offenses, such as DUIs, must be disclosed.

Failure to accurately disclose the conviction prior to entering a foreign country may be a crime under that country's laws. The only accurate way to determine the answer is to ask the consulate of the country you intend to visit.

Ireland probably doesn't want her either. They're in financial crisis (how would she support herself-you have to be able to claim that you are independently wealthy or already have a job in Ireland before they'll let you in). Plus, this case has been featured over there too. They know who she is and they won't want her there.

Oh yuck. It's bad enough that we have Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins here. I don't want any of the Anthonys to move here too.

Seven felony charges for stolen checks from Amy H.

She is only facing the lesser charges of lying now, she already plead guilty to the check charges and her sentence for that was up last Janaury.

Can't we just ship her off to some swamp land in garbage bags. I feel bad for any state that gets stuck with her.

And why would this family take her in? $$$$$$$$$

This is an excellent idea. What about that floating island of trash I keep hearing of in the news. She would fit right in alrighty.

and everyone who is saying we are different here in Texas - you are so right!!

Good. Let her murder in Texas and face REAL justice.

I wish to give the state of Texas my sincere condolences in the event that Casey moves to Texas.

She isn't even out yet and according to report I heard this morning it may be two or three years. Her time served is toward the check fraud. No time has been served on the lying to police. I am hoping the report was correct. I don't want her here in Texas. We have enough as it is. jmo

Oh I hope this is true!!

I thought that Casey hasn't been in contact with her parents. Is Cindy assuming that Casey will go where her Mother orders her to go? I thought that Casey wanted to be free from her parents. She said something like "Just get me acquitted so I can get far away from them" after Cindy testified in the prosecution's case, and Casey threw the hissy fit. I can't imagine that Casey is going to allow Cindy to continue to exert so much control over what the 25-year-old does. jmo

Honestly, I don't think she'll get too far away from Orlando. Look at her circle of orbit during her lifetime. Even when she was "on the run" from GA and CA during those 31 days, she stayed in town. She stole money and could have taken off to the beach during the time when she was supposedly working, and she didn't even do that. I don't think she's all that sophisticated, if you know what I mean. She stole money and could have really lived it up, but instead what does she do? She goes to the local Target and buys groceries. This speaks volumes to me about Casey. She desperately wanted to be on her own. Normal people would have gotten a job or gone to school in order to get a good career that will help them to live on their own. Casey chose to do neither of these things. Even when she had the opportunity to leave, she stayed very close to home. She's like one of those people who would just freak out if they had to leave their comfortable, safe environment. If she finds that she's able to reasonably live in Orlando without too much fear, she'll stay. Just my opinion.

send her to my house

i have a pool and duct tape and gas cans.

i have a swampy bayou only about 50 yds from my house.

we'll get to know each other real well..........maybe do a little role-play.

Don't wish her on anyone, however, she will be in legal trouble again and Texas is not afraid to kill murderers.

send her to my house

Ok now that's funny! I don't care who you are and if you need help I can be there in a few hours. :floorlaugh:

send her to my house

I'll send you a pack of heart-shaped stickers. :rocker:

Awwww, c'mon. Help us out here. We're still stuck with JB & CM, not to mention CA. Can't y'all take just one of them? I know she will be taken care of there when she messes up again.

Sorry, but NOPE,NOPE, NOPE. Not unless she comes shipped in a black trash bag and with a shovel.

Texas is the LAST place ICA should go. They'll string her up without a thought at the first opportunity. errr....on second thought....

I doubt that it's true. I think we'll be hearing a lot of conflicting, planted information to confuse the picture about where she really is. Not that she'll be able to hide long. Too many cell phone cameras and people who like to tweet.

She's not Osama Bin Laden.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back