OH Loraine “Lori” Lynn, 60, Body 'staged' on tractor submerged in pond, 1 Aug 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes t
I have lived in Ohio my entire life and I have never heard of this Incident!
his is on the north side of Youngstown Ohio. Liberty twp
Lengthy article with many details..
Search continues in Liberty death
January 03, 2021
''LIBERTY — The family of a Ravenna woman, whose body was found on a tractor submerged in a pond on Shannon Road property owned by her mother, continues to seek answers in the cold case ruled a homicide.

The family also has tapped former FBI agent Bob Friedrick of Brecksville as its lead investigator.

Loraine “Lori” Lynn, 60, died sometime between Aug. 1 and 2, 2017. Her body was found on Aug. 2 on the tractor with her face submerged in one of the family ponds.''

''The family’s website — www.whokilledlorilynn.com — solicits tips from the public to help solve the case. The website also re-creates the events of the last day of Lori Lynn’s life:

She had left her Ravenna home on the morning of Aug. 1 to pick up her mother, Wanda Pullin of the Shannon Road address, to take her to the Trumbull County Courthouse in downtown Warren. Records showed Lynn called her mother several times but was not able to make contact. She pulled into her mother’s home in her new 2017 Nissan Pathfinder to find her mother not home.

According to the website, Lynn left her mom’s house a short time later, most likely to search for her. She was gone for about 30 minutes when the Pathfinder returned to the Shannon Road address.

The car did not pull into the driveway, but instead went over grass behind the residence. The next day it was found parked behind the barn in an area strewn with glass and construction debris.''

''Lynn was retired from Teamsters Local 66 Operating Engineers as a heavy equipment operator. She had operated vehicles bigger than tractors for three decades and had retired only the year before.

‘NO WAY’

One of her former co-workers stated: “There is no way Lori could have driven the tractor into the family pond. Absolutely no way!”

Lengthy article with many details..
Search continues in Liberty death
January 03, 2021
''LIBERTY — The family of a Ravenna woman, whose body was found on a tractor submerged in a pond on Shannon Road property owned by her mother, continues to seek answers in the cold case ruled a homicide.

The family also has tapped former FBI agent Bob Friedrick of Brecksville as its lead investigator.

Loraine “Lori” Lynn, 60, died sometime between Aug. 1 and 2, 2017. Her body was found on Aug. 2 on the tractor with her face submerged in one of the family ponds.''

''The family’s website — www.whokilledlorilynn.com — solicits tips from the public to help solve the case. The website also re-creates the events of the last day of Lori Lynn’s life:

She had left her Ravenna home on the morning of Aug. 1 to pick up her mother, Wanda Pullin of the Shannon Road address, to take her to the Trumbull County Courthouse in downtown Warren. Records showed Lynn called her mother several times but was not able to make contact. She pulled into her mother’s home in her new 2017 Nissan Pathfinder to find her mother not home.

According to the website, Lynn left her mom’s house a short time later, most likely to search for her. She was gone for about 30 minutes when the Pathfinder returned to the Shannon Road address.

The car did not pull into the driveway, but instead went over grass behind the residence. The next day it was found parked behind the barn in an area strewn with glass and construction debris.''

''Lynn was retired from Teamsters Local 66 Operating Engineers as a heavy equipment operator. She had operated vehicles bigger than tractors for three decades and had retired only the year before.

‘NO WAY’

One of her former co-workers stated: “There is no way Lori could have driven the tractor into the family pond. Absolutely no way!”

check out my Instagram dedicated to my moms case : justice for Loraine lynn

I’m scratching my head over where Lori’s mother was - did she not know Lori was coming over?
(Wondering how old Grandma was, if she was dependent on someone driving her places and suddenly needed to go shopping?)
So they needed her to go to the courthouse, was it planned to get her out of the house and unavailable?

Feuds? Interesting choice of words.
Not family argument or “they didn’t see eye to eye on politics”.

Feud is long time hostility, possible violent acts. Multigenerational.

What was the nature of these feuds?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RowTheBoat