CA - Nicole Lorraine Linton, 37, speeds through intersection kills 6, including pregnant woman in fiery crash, Los Angeles, 4 Aug. '22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My husband had a seizure (1st one he'd ever had) while driving. During the seizure he loss consciousness and his foot came off the gas pedal. When he came too the car had stopped.
Let's say she did have a seizure while driving her Mercedes, would she be able to maintain a constant speed and would she still be able to drive the car in a "straight" line?
Seems like if she was having a seizure her foot would have come off the gas pedal, or she would have been driving all over the road at a non-constant rate of speed.
A man where I live killed a woman who was stopped at a red light when he had a seizure. He definitely wasn't driving in a straight line, though. He was all over the road. He jumped over a median separating a four-lane highway before driving into oncoming traffic and hitting her car. It was also clear that he was having a seizure when his truck came to a stop. That's why I have a hard time believing this woman had one.

Looks like her Preliminary hearing was reset.

Upcoming Scheduled Events

Date Time Location Dept/Room Number
October 4, 2023 08:30 AM Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center 109 PRELIM SETTING/RESETTING

link: Criminal Case Summary - Online Services - LA Court
Thank you- I was wondering when her hearing was coming up
Don't know how you keep up with all these cases, but you are amazing and appreciated!

Wednesday, Oct. 4th:
*Preliminary Hearing/reset (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - 6 killed (Victims: Asherey Ryan (23), her son Alonzo Luchiano Quintero (11 mos.), her unborn baby boy Armani Lester & her boyfriend Reynold Lester (24), Nathesia Lewis (42) & Lynette Noble (38) & 8 injured (the other victims had minor injuries & included a 33-year-old woman & another adult (19 years old) plus six children ranging in age from 1 to 15 years old) as woman speeds (~122-130 mph in a 35mph zone) thru intersection at the La Brea-Slauson in West Los Angeles in a fiery 7-car crash, August 4, 2022, Windsor Hills, Los Angeles) - Nicole Lorraine Linton (37/now 38) arrested (8/4/22), charged (8/8/22) with vehicular manslaughter with gross negligence.
Re-charged (8/8/22) with 6 counts of murder & 5 counts of gross vehicular manslaughter. $2M bond. Bond changed (8/7/22) to $9M. Judge changed (8/8/22) to no bond. No bond change-denied (9/12/22). Her car appears to be a 2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 4Matic Coupe per fostercrusader.
Case info from 8/7/22 to 4/17/23 thru 5/11/23 reference post #711 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-woman-in-fiery-crash-4-aug-22.632184/page-36

5/11/23 Update: Next preliminary setting/reset on 7/6/23. 7/6/23 Update: Preliminary hearing was reset (again) on 9/12/23 @ 8:30am.
9/9/23 Update: Preliminary hearing on 9/12/23 has been reset on 10/4/23.

Good question.... and....

Looks like preliminary hearing was reset for the 6th time....

Upcoming Scheduled Events

Date Time Location Dept/Room Number
January 29, 2024 08:30 AM Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center 109 PRELIM SETTING/RESETTING

link: Criminal Case Summary - Online Services - LA Court
As long as she stays in jail- they can take their good ol' time- though I don't understand why it is taking so long- oh well

I wonder why they keep resetting it?
This is par for the course in California with these high profile, egregious cases. It can take years before a trial actually takes place. Don't be surprised if we have another couple years to go before she answers in court for her murderous act.
Yes, it is good that she is jailed.

This is par for the course in California with these high profile, egregious cases. It can take years before a trial actually takes place. Don't be surprised if we have another couple years to go before she answers in court for her murderous act.
Yes, it is good that she is jailed.
I hope she stays in jail until her trial - she has no fear of putting others or even herself in serious danger. I don't trust her to follow conditions of parole ...

Wishing all the best for the families of the victims.
August 5, 2023
''On the one-year anniversary of a tragic car crash in Windsor Hills that killed six people, a memorial bench honoring the Slauson Six was unveiled.

Community leaders and family members of those who lost their lives on Aug. 4, 2022, when a traveling nurse from Texas careened through the intersection of Slauson and La Brea Avenue, joined Friday morning to honor and remember.

The memorial bench with the images of those who were killed on it, along with a memorial garden, was unveiled Friday near the site where the accident happened''.
slauson-six-memorial-bench-unveiled.jpg
KCAL NEWS
"This memorial gives us a place to, if you will, lay down the burden, to honor them. But it also gives us a place to come to, to reflect and think about not only those six lives lost, and what their futures could have been, but what responsibility each of us individually has to make sure all of our communities are safe," said Los Angeles County Supervisor Holly Mitchell.''

Decided to see if there is anything new on this case: I guess there isn't-

I haven't heard anything. I had sort of forgot about this case, so thanks for the heads up in my Alerts. LOL.

Well, the defendant has nothing but time. The longer it can be delayed, the better it is for her. This case is pretty much a slam dunk.

She has a preliminary setting hearing tomorrow, Friday, 1/25/24.

edited to add - at 8:30am PT

Oops - looks like they changed the date...

Future Proceedings
Date Time Type Result Location Department
05/28/2024 08:30AM Preliminary Hearing
Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center Dept. - 109

01/29/2024 08:30AM Preliminary Setting/Resetting
Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center Dept. - 109

link: LA Court

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors