TX TX - Baytown, WhtFem, Adult - Pre 40, remains found, Jan'93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

SimsGuy67

Reaction score
Found no thread for this one, so apologies if there is one.

Case Information​

Case Numbers​

NCMEC Number: --
ME/C Case Number: PA93-0042

Demographics​

Biological Sex: Female
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Possible First Name: --
Possible Middle Name: --
Possible Last Name: --
Nickname/Alias: --
Estimated Age Group: Adult - Pre 40
Estimated Age Range (Years): --
Estimated Year of Death: --
Estimated PMI: --
Height: Cannot Estimate
Weight: Cannot Estimate

Circumstances​

Type: Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found: January 21, 1993
NamUs Case Created: December 6, 2022
ME/C QA Reviewed: --

Location Found Map

County: Chambers County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped): --
Found On Tribal Land: No
Circumstances of Recovery: Unidentified human remains were found in Baytown, Texas on 01/21/1993.

Details of Recovery​

Inventory of Remains
Torso not recovered
One or more limbs not recovered
One or both hands not recovered
Condition of Remains: Not recognizable - Partial skeletal parts only

Physical Description​

Hair Color: Unknown
Head Hair Description: --
Body Hair Description: --
Facial Hair Description: --
Left Eye Color: Unknown
Right Eye Color: Unknown
Eye Description: --

Distinctive Physical Features​

No Information Entered​

Clothing and Accessories​

No Information Entered​

I found it very interesting that on the very same day, in the very same county, the remains of Donna Snowden, a woman matching this victim's vague description, were found. Could be a coincidence, but I almost mistook both cases as being the same.

Wow, what are the chances for two ladies to be found the same day in Chambers County? I for one wouldn't be too surprised if this profile is indeed that of DJS. I tried searching for more information about where she was found to see if it was nearby, but can't find anything and I don't have an account to newspapers.com

I also tried searching for the Chambers County ME's webpage but I can't find one. I think Harris County also covers Chambers County cases, as the Doe is listed on their site:

MLNumber: PA93-0042

Wow, what are the chances for two ladies to be found the same day in Chambers County? I for one wouldn't be too surprised if this profile is indeed that of DJS. I tried searching for more information about where she was found to see if it was nearby, but can't find anything and I don't have an account to newspapers.com

I also tried searching for the Chambers County ME's webpage but I can't find one. I think Harris County also covers Chambers County cases, as the Doe is listed on their site:

MLNumber: PA93-0042
I've combed newspapers.com and didn't find anything, though it's always possible I forgot something. My best theory is that these remains were discovered in ensuing searches of the area after Donna's remains were discovered, or the other way around.

If the timing is not a complete coincidence, I wonder if these remains could also belong to Donna, or, if Donna was murdered, this woman was murdered by the same person.

I've combed newspapers.com and didn't find anything, though it's always possible I forgot something. My best theory is that these remains were discovered in ensuing searches of the area after Donna's remains were discovered, or the other way around.

If the timing is not a complete coincidence, I wonder if these remains could also belong to Donna, or, if Donna was murdered, this woman was murdered by the same person.
Both possibilities make perfect sense, I wish we knew which one it is.. It’s very sad to see UIDs profiles with so little details listed.

I read a post from DJS’s daughter elsewhere from the time she was identified and she was indeed murdered, but her killer had not been identified at that time. It’s been a long time since then, hopefully there were developments in her case in the meantime.

Both possibilities make perfect sense, I wish we knew which one it is.. It’s very sad to see UIDs profiles with so little details listed.

I read a post from DJS’s daughter elsewhere from the time she was identified and she was indeed murdered, but her killer had not been identified at that time. It’s been a long time since then, hopefully there were developments in her case in the meantime.
Maybe the best place to look if these remains don't belong to Donna is similar missing women who disappeared in the late 80s, about the same time as Donna did.

Elizabeth Ann Pfeifer comes to mind when it comes to women physically similar to Donna. I wonder where the person of interest in that case was in 1987.
elizabeth_ann_pfeifer_4.jpg
elizabeth_ann_pfeifer_1.jpg
elizabeth_ann_pfeifer_3.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member