"Lost" Actor (51) Marries 16 YR Old

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I doubted her age as 16 too, but apparently it's true. Here's footage of her in the a Miss Teen pageant. It shows her dancing with the group, swimsuit and evening gown. She acts really over the top IMO. Something's not right there.

http://starcasm.net/archives/111985

The other girls seem to be acting age appropriate, but she's acting too provocative IMO. Her mom should not have allowed that.

That competition was in 2010. Some other poster listed the link for her photo. Here's the same photo that shows the year she was a contestant. It's really sickening to think that this could really happen.

http://www.misswashingtonusa.com/contestants.php?page=1&pageant=mt&year=2010

Well, I doubted her age as 16 too, but apparently it's true. Here's footage of her in the a Miss Teen pageant. It shows her dancing with the group, swimsuit and evening gown. She acts really over the top IMO. Something's not right there.

http://starcasm.net/archives/111985

The other girls seem to be acting age appropriate, but she's acting too provocative IMO. Her mom should not have allowed that.

That competition was in 2010. Some other poster listed the link for her photo. Here's the same photo that shows the year she was a contestant. It's really sickening to think that this could really happen.

http://www.misswashingtonusa.com/contestants.php?page=1&pageant=mt&year=2010

Her mom actually encourages this behavior! I think she actually taught it to her kid cause' I know no other teens who act as bizarrely. This girls' parents raised her to be a prostitute and they pimped her out, IMO. It's sick and sad.

Now, apparently, they are shopping a reality show in earnest. http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/0...ey-stodden-at-work-on-reality-show/?hpt=hp_t2

I truly hope no network picks it up. These people need to fade into obscurity so this child's gold-digging and Lolita behaviors will not be reinforced. If she gains nothing from this horror except a marriage to a scary, washed up old actor, then maybe she will realize the tragedy of all of this sooner, rather than later, get divorced, get out and actually have a real life someday.

Sadly, though, no matter what happens, I fear her parents have ruined her. She is a caricature of a person now.

Her mom actually encourages this behavior! I think she actually taught it to her kid cause' I know no other teens who act as bizarrely. This girls' parents raised her to be a prostitute and they pimped her out, IMO. It's sick and sad.

Now, apparently, they are shopping a reality show in earnest. http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/0...ey-stodden-at-work-on-reality-show/?hpt=hp_t2

I truly hope no network picks it up. These people need to fade into obscurity so this child's gold-digging and Lolita behaviors will not be reinforced. If she gains nothing from this horror except a marriage to a scary, washed up old actor, then maybe she will realize the tragedy of all of this sooner, rather than later, get divorced, get out and actually have a real life someday.

Sadly, though, no matter what happens, I fear her parents have ruined her. She is a caricature of a person now.

BBM: well said!

One thing that still freaks me out: mommy still keeps darling dearest daughter's dog dyed pink. I know that may sound trivial when compared to the antics of the whole lot, but that poor pup has no voice at all. (If ever, PeTA needs to harass someone, it is this group of nutters.) :(

:floorlaugh: :great:

358dnr7.gif

This whole story, the picture and the videos literally disgust me. It is so obvious that this girl has had plastic surgery on her lips, face and breasts. Her mom is obviously her enabler because she had to sign for and pay for the surgeries. Her mom is the one who made up the title of "Miss Ocean Shores" to enroll her in the Washington pageant because there was no Miss Ocean Shores title or pageant.
Courtney really appears to be under the influence of drugs or is mentally impaired in some serious way. The fact that she looks so much older is partially due to plastic surgery and all of the above does not bode well for her aging gracefully. She already looks worn out and harsh. There is no freshness or youth about her at all. She frisks about like an experienced prostitute trolling for a client or a *advertiser censored* star getting ready for her close up.
Sadly for her, I think the only thing she will ever star in is a sex tape.

A reality show? GO FIGURE! I am shocked, shocked, I tell you!

From Hollywood to reality TV: Doug Hutchison to star with teen bride Courtney Stodden in 'television project' (Daily Mail)

As 'Kate of Yorkshire' says in the comments below the Daily Mail piece, "Just the sight of her really does make me cringe - I think it's the *advertiser censored* star posturing." Exactly.

The article plus lascivious pictures at link above.

This really pizzes me off...because this to me is child abuse and her Mom just as well as pimped her out.

I am not convinced this girl is 16 or 17 (now). She looks a lot older than 16. If I had to guess her age by just looking at her I would guess her to be at least in her mid twenties. If this actor married a woman who was not a minor, nobody would care and this would not get so much publicity. How does her being in some Miss Tean pageant proves that she is in fact the age they claim she is?

well I just showed the interview video of them to my dh (who is 51) and asked him "how old is that girl?". His answer " In her 40's". Funny and yet so sad. I dunno what she thinks she looks like but it ain't good. Sadly she looks like she is on drugs. She looks like a candidate for intervention or a rehab show. Hopefully that will be the ONLY reality show she gets.

WOW

She's just gross and I hope to goodness she fades away very quietly!!

I just had to take a peek at the pics... If I ran into this chick on the street, there is NO way I would take her for 16,17 or even 26. She looks WAY older to me... Try mid 30's at BEST.

She looks like one of those tired old hags from Real Housewives of Orange County... Like of Grethen & Tamra had a freakish love-child...

I have the feeling that she will be doing *advertiser censored* in the VERY near future (or their sex-tape will mysteriously leak)...

Provocative tweets interlaced with scripture... bizarre to say the least.

Ewwww!! He gave me the creeps in "The Green Mile! How can her mother giver her permission for this????? It's not as if he is the best, highest paid actor in Hollywood!

I remember him from The Green Mile. Percy Wetmore was really crazy.

Yeah, okay Mom... "Other women's jealousy"... I am SURE that has to be it...

/end sarcasm

Was gonna hit the "Thanks" button, but after clicking on link thought, nawwww....lol...

Jealousy? FB shut down her page because it was sexually inappropriate, and had nothing to do with haters? She's a 16 year old, and this can easily be viewed as kiddy *advertiser censored* -- no matter how old or haggard she looks.

The Facebook page of aspiring reality TV personality Courtney Stodden has been reinstated after being pulled earlier this week for "inappropriate sexual content."

Mommy is just as <unusual> as Courtney is.

Mel

Sourcehttp://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/courtney-stodden-facebook-doug-hutchinson-248993

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member