"Lost" Actor (51) Marries 16 YR Old

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a recent shoot of her dressed as Marilyn Monroe... no way, no how did she pull off MM. MM was classy in her "sexiness"... Courtney is no MM and looked like a trashy *advertiser censored* queen wearing a faux MM wig.

This girl is still a kid, basically... shame on her parents for allowing all of this.

Wow they're just so grotesque. She comes off as a vapid hooker frisking about and trolling for customers. He comes off as a perverted and deluded dirty old man. No doubt they are waiting till her 18th birthday so their sex tape can be released.

Sadly she looks so old and worn out and comes off as desperate. Seriously pathetic, and I mean her, her husband and her parents for promoting this.

I think she is trying to imitate Anna Nicole Smith with her drugged out playboy bunny act. Except she looks like a Vegas Tranny. And I don't believe Percy is into females. It isn't even fun to watch these too. Just gross.

All I can say is GROSS! I can't believe her parents approve of all of this! Just reminds mee of a dirty old man. Something has to be wrong with that girl! She looks way older than her actual age. Talk about being rode hard and put away wet! lol

Ugghh

I had actually managed to forget these two winners existed. Sigh. And now they are back in the news.

It appears she got exactly what she wanted for her 18th birthday:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...18--flooded-*advertiser censored*-offers.html

Oh, I thought you were going to tell me that she's started wearing clothes :D.

Wow...I am shocked....she has a new look at this link....I never would have recognized her.....she looks totally different....wth? is this really her? And how in God's name does she walk n those shoes?!

Courtney Stodden Debuts Surprising New Look

http://www.toofab.com/2012/09/20/courtney-stodden-new-look-photos/

Looks like she may have had the tip of her nose done. And though she still looks sleazy it is an improvement. She looks like a young hooker now.

http://www.courtneystoddenbikini.com/2012/01/courtney-stodden-named-bad-plastic.html

Scroll down you can see she isn't surgically enhanced in her bust. She wears oversized cups and pads them. I've seen pictures where she had several bras on at the same time that were padded as well.

With her new look: It looks like she got extensions to match her newly lightened hair. The color she is going with now is much warmer than her old blonde.

She has a warm undertone to her skin and it looks like she's using a lighter foundation that matches her skintone now. Before it looked a bit ashy.

She changed the shape of her eyebrows and warmed them up too.

She used to wear eyeshadow that was too cool for her skintone and it aged her. She still has the false eyelashes but her shadow is more neutral*ish* and is warmer.

Red lips look much better on her and it's a warm red not blue toned and definately not cool and frosted lipstick like she were before.

She looks pretty, just goes to show you how choosing makeup to match your undertones is very important if you don't have a completely porcelain or beige neutral skintone. (and most people don't).

Now she needs a wardrobe makeover. Oh and to get away from that pedo she's married too as well.

ETA:

She is supposedly makeup free in these photos (she's not):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...odden-poses-make-free-strips-bubble-bath.html

She has on foundation, eyebrow powder, eyeshadow, mascara (maybe some individual false eyelashes) and probably a lipstain.

Another thing I noticed is she has cut it out with the orange*ish* bronzer too. Orange is not a good bronzer color on anyone I've seen yet.

And there are those hideous shoes again.jeezo does she not own another pair!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member