Loved to Death

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I came upon some pics i wish I hadn't here online of Jonbenet in coffin--she has a huge blonde beauty queen wig on ( if , in fact , the pic is real)

I shook my head in disbelief how important it still was, even in her tragic death, to had Jonbenet dressed up like full flown beauty queen/princess wedding gear.

After losing her daughter in such a horrible way- you would think in least she would want her natural- without all the hair and tiara..etc... she was so beautiful just a natural , sweet looking little girl.

That about sums it up.

A question for those who believe the R's were good, loving parents who found themselves in the unfortunate situation where P accidentally smashed in J's skull. P needed to stage J's death by strangulation to avoid prison or to perpetuate her Marilyn Monroe status never achieved in life, but much deserved, and must be acknowledged in death and in perpetuity.

I guess that would be me, since I don't know if anyone else believes it.

For those who believe this, what is your explanation as to why they didn't grieve properly? Was it self-hypnosis, denial or what? They did love her after-all, right? Likely, they had genuine sorrow their child was killed, wouldn't you think?

Yes, I do think.

IOW, the argument that they didn't mourn her loss implicates them in her death, correct? But, at least according to these theories, they killed her but were nevertheless loving parents.

As loving as they could be.

One doesn't have to believe they were heartless thugs to have killed and covered-up, right?

Right.

If they weren't thugs, then why didn't they grieve according to acceptable standards?

Dissociation would be my guess.

I guess that would be me, since I don't know if anyone else believes it.

Yes, I do think.

As loving as they could be.

Right.

Dissociation would be my guess.

Dissociation, experienced jointly? Got any other guesses?

Would you like to read it for yourself? You talk about empathy, but you hardly know the meaning of the word. This case HURTS. It hurts me every damn day. It hurts me to think of what could have been. It hurts even more to be reminded of what DID happen, a pain I subject myself to here day after day, reminded each and every time of my mother getting down on her knees with her forehead on the carpet and a rosary clenched in her hands, saying a Hail Mary and begging God to have mercy on Patsy Ramsey's immortal soul. I'll NEVER forget that. NEVER. I can still hear the words:

"Hail Mary, full of grace The Lord is with thee Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Almighty God, father of all men and women, I beg of you to lift Patricia Ann Ramsey away from all pain and suffering into the warmth of your eternal embrace to be reunited with her beautiful, precious daughter. I beg of you to show mercy as a mother and in the name of my own children. Amen."

I am sorry if I am getting too personal and you don't have to answer this if you don't want to but I have a question.Was this more a religious reaction or did your mom know PR?

Would you like to read it for yourself? You talk about empathy, but you hardly know the meaning of the word. This case HURTS. It hurts me every damn day. It hurts me to think of what could have been. It hurts even more to be reminded of what DID happen, a pain I subject myself to here day after day, reminded each and every time of my mother getting down on her knees with her forehead on the carpet and a rosary clenched in her hands, saying a Hail Mary and begging God to have mercy on Patsy Ramsey's immortal soul. I'll NEVER forget that. NEVER. I can still hear the words:

"Hail Mary, full of grace The Lord is with thee Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Almighty God, father of all men and women, I beg of you to lift Patricia Ann Ramsey away from all pain and suffering into the warmth of your eternal embrace to be reunited with her beautiful, precious daughter. I beg of you to show mercy as a mother and in the name of my own children. Amen."

Gees, and you reckon PR was a drama queen!!

I am sorry if I am getting too personal and you don't have to answer this if you don't want to but I have a question.Was this more a religious reaction or did your mom know PR?

It's not too personal. Mom did not know PR. They never met. It was just a religious reaction. Which was odd, because Mom described herself as a lapsed Catholic. She rarely prayed. For her to do this, she must have felt it pretty deep. She was like that, though. She cared about people.

What kind of tone is that?

It is perfectly acceptable for you to berate the R's endlessly with about as much proof as a pinch of salt, but when the weaknesses in your own theories are blown to bits, you get a little defensive.

Yes, dramatic. Oh the pain you've endured through this tragedy! Unimaginable! How have you managed to survive?

Couldn't? or didn't?

Oh, no! No, no, no! You don't get out of it that easy!

Couldn't? or didn't?

Who are you? Judge of all things? Who set you up as final arbiter of all things Ramsey? Have you lost a child? Of course not. Cut us a break.

Please, don't let me off too easily.

Oh the pain, the PAIN!

That's right.

You getting at something?

You bet. You have no clue what suffering is. You have no idea what they went through despite your mother's prayers and all your pain. Please. Who do you think you are?

What kind of tone is that?

It is perfectly acceptable for you to berate the R's endlessly with about as much proof as a pinch of salt, but when the weaknesses in your own theories are blown to bits, you get a little defensive.

That's not it. Let's just say that mother is a sensitive subject and leave it at that.

Who are you? Judge of all things? Who set you up as final arbiter of all things Ramsey? Have you lost a child? Of course not. Cut us a break.

No, I'm not any kind of omniscient being. It's just that from where I'm sitting, there doesn't seem to be any real effort given to understanding. As I said a while back, the intruder theory absolves us from having to think.

Please, don't let me off too easily.

Have no fear of that.

You bet. You have no clue what suffering is. You have no idea what they went through despite your mother's prayers and all your pain. Please.

You know nothing about me.

Who do you think you are?

I am many things, WhiteFang.

That's not it. Let's just say that mother is a sensitive subject and leave it at that.

No, I'm not any kind of omniscient being. It's just that from where I'm sitting, there doesn't seem to be any real effort given to understanding. As I said a while back, the intruder theory absolves us from having to think.

Have no fear of that.

You brought your mother into this not us. We are discussing the murder of JBR and you bring your family's and your own personal issues into the discussion as if it somehow added weight to your arguments. It doesn't. You behave as if you are the appointed arbiter of what is correct and what isn't, but your bias against anything other than RDI blinds you to alternative theories. You have no need to think about RDI, you just know, in a mysterious way, without a scrap of evidence, but by the sum of the whole weight of your own suspicions that amount to nothing, that they are definately guilty. It might surprise you to know we want to know nothing about you, regardless of how many things you might or might not be.

Your tactics on this forum are just to block discussion about any subject opposed to your theory. If I didn't know better I'd begin to believe that you don't actually want the killer of this child to be discovered (unless of course it's RDI). It won't be solved if you have your way!!

MurriFlower is right. BTW, do you suppose JBR was a sensitive subject to her mom and dad? Oh, I almost forgot. We are not allowed to consider their feelings. For whatever they felt, whoever they were, whatever they were, we can oppose them on any number of fronts. If we say they blocked out the reality of what they just did, that works. If they were sick demented people, that fits some theories. Whatever they were, they were not flesh and blood, regular people who suffered an unspeakable tragedy. That option is off the table. Yet, even then, someone will reject that view, proclaiming they were too people, just not "regular."

They cannot win. That was determined a long time ago. Their fate was sealed. They were rich, wealthy people who used their daughter in a perverse fashion, bordering on *advertiser censored*, to satisfy some selfish demand of some ancestor. And baby that sold papers. That story was a money-making wrecking machine. Everyone went along for the ride. And in the politics of Boulder, this family barely survived a twentieth century electronic lynch mob of class warfare and social prejudice.

Have no fear of that.

I don't care. How can you keep missing the point that this has nothing at all to do with you.

Have no fear of that.

I don't care. How can you keep missing the point that this has nothing at all to do with you?

I don't care. How can you keep missing the point that this has nothing at all to do with you?

Oh please. "Mother" is a sensitive subject. Let's discuss P's UMI and her forcing J into *advertiser censored* related schemes. Who are you kidding? Let's discuss her forming the garrote and looping it around her daughter's neck. Let's discuss the force necessary to create the scarring on her tiny little neck. Let's discuss the hair ripped from her head as P twisted that sucker more and more and choked the life out of six year old Joni Ramsey. How about that? Don't answer, as far as I'm concerned. These are rhetorical questions aimed at exposing your disgraceful hypocrisy.

Anyway, I know what your "answers" will be. B.S. Pure B.S. So don't bother, and remember the pain, please oh the horrific pain of having to come here and post about this tragedy of what might have been. Spare me.

? Oh, I almost forgot. We are not allowed to consider their feelings. For whatever they felt, whoever they were, whatever they were, we can oppose them on any number of fronts. If we say they blocked out the reality of what they just did, that works. If they were sick demented people, that fits some theories. Whatever they were, they were not flesh and blood, regular people who suffered an unspeakable tragedy. That option is off the table. Yet, even then, someone will reject that view, proclaiming they were too people, just not "regular."

Couldn't we say the same thing about this "intruder(s)"?

Don't the IDIs change the intruder's motive, number, and methodology constantly to fit the facts?

You brought your mother into this not us. We are discussing the murder of JBR and you bring your family's and your own personal issues into the discussion as if it somehow added weight to your arguments. It doesn't.

I just thought it might give some insight into my somewhat dichotomous thinking. That's as far as it goes with me. Heck, today is my father's birthday. He'd be 65. Would you like to tar-and-feather me over THAT?

You behave as if you are the appointed arbiter of what is correct and what isn't, but your bias against anything other than RDI blinds you to alternative theories.

Excuse me? I'M the one that's blinded? I used to be an IDI, and a damned hard-line one at that. I've got my eyes wide open. YOU call it bias; I call it a bitter lesson learned.

You have no need to think about RDI, you just know, in a mysterious way, without a scrap of evidence, but by the sum of the whole weight of your own suspicions that amount to nothing, that they are definitely guilty.

Wrong on all counts. Even HOTYH will tell you that I think DEEPLY about everything in this case.

It might surprise you to know we want to know nothing about you, regardless of how many things you might or might not be.

Suits me just fine!

Your tactics on this forum are just to block discussion about any subject opposed to your theory.

That's nonsense.

If I didn't know better I'd begin to believe that you don't actually want the killer of this child to be discovered (unless of course it's RDI). It won't be solved if you have your way!!

MurriFlower, my first impulse would be to get angry at such a ridiculous assertion. But I think it helps to remember that such accusations cut both ways. I could easily turn it on you. But I won't do that, because it gets us nowhere.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi
Back