LP 11/13 BP Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A caylee is not dead supporter and he is trying to confront LP - Rob is talking to him

WOW.. Rob is getting in a shout match with some dude in a cowboy hat! Dont hurt our precious Rob! Drama!

now theres some guy there who just came from a tes meeting and he is saying that LP is a fraud.

thought they were gonna have a fistfight.

apparently guy was on a tes search and lost a searcher because they went in somewhere where Caylee couldn't possibly be??

Will be on channel 6.

Volunteers left him. He's accusing LP of having a 5 mill contract with someone.

SOunds like the bs guy.

I don't know about these random people but I, for one, would not want to mess with either LP or Rob, they're big bad bounty hunters LOL

That's the same guy I saw around nine o'clock this morning; I thought he was drinking a beer.

Oh MY What's going on?
Go Rob!!
I left for 1/2 hr to walk my friend's Yorkie, that I'm babysitting while she's gone on Vac., and I missed all the drama.

thought they were gonna have a fistfight.

apparently guy was on a tes search and lost a searcher because they went in somewhere where Caylee couldn't possibly be??

Will be on channel 6.

Volunteers left him. He's accusing LP of having a 5 mill contract with someone.

SOunds like the bs guy.

Sounds more like a nut.

This is why the nuts show up. The media keeps giving them a platform to speak. They will let anyone say anything without verification of what they are claiming. He lost a searcher to what?

Now the guy is hugging Lenny!

guy in green shirt is a volunteer.

oops, other guy now has arm around LP> betcha he buzzin.

It's right next to a playground. Swingsets, etc.
And right by the bank where millions of kids have hung out with their parents for years.
I am so not excited.

No one can convince me she dumped her there. Might as well dump her behind the cop station. I'll stop being negative here.

You're not being negative, just realistic and that is something that would surely benefit all of us! I always thought Caylee would have to have been enclosed in something, a garbage bag, storage bin, something to contain the liquids (sorry don't mean to sound gross but that is in fact what KC would have been dealing with) After seeing the video of BP yesterday with the large park sized trash cans, she could have even walked right up to it in broad daylight and thrown a garbage bag in...who would question someone placing a garbage bag in a trash can? She could easily have lifted the top of the can if the "bag" wouldn't fit...then she might have needed to take a quick shower at JG's to wash the ickiness off of her. If so, the landfill might be a good place to look. Maybe if she didn't dump the remains, she may have discarded some evidence in the park. Your thoughts? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo