LP 11/13 BP Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can my computer burn up from being on for so long....?? :)

He reminds me of an actor--I think he was on General Hospital back in the Luke and Laura days he was a bad guy and had that moustache--Aaarrggghh it's bugging me!

I know exactly who you're talking about - but it was on All My Children in the Tad and Dixie days!!

David Soul ??????????????????

He reminds me of an actor--I think he was on General Hospital back in the Luke and Laura days he was a bad guy and had that moustache--Aaarrggghh it's bugging me!

Yes, he does resemble one of the old character actors from the 60s or 70s.... can't think of a name though.

is that you now on the phone with him.....hee hee hee

can my computer burn up from being on for so long....?? :)

Nah.... mine would have gone up in flames long ago! lol

But if it's a laptop, I hope you're on a/c instead of battery.

I believe there are divers in the water....and they are working in shifts....Gatorland guy was there earlier....plus some whack-a-doodles and moonbats.

Yes, he does resemble one of the old character actors from the 60s or 70s.... can't think of a name though.

Kind of a Jed Clampet kinda looking guy but not as tall, and a little heavier and without granny.

I see lips moving ....but no sound still....anyone read lips?

Has anyone actually thought of how horrific it would be if the divers actually surfaced w/Caylee's body on live video?

Wow.. its a circus again.. I sure hope we get a real update on the divers and the search.. and more about the garbage bag.. All the chatter is not about the search but about Baez on trutv and people bashing our mods here.. such negativity. Its about Caylee. Ugh... hopefully we can get some real updates!

He reminds me of Gary Busey in a fleshier sorta way.

Didn't LP say they had enough soda? Murt got his Pepsi. And, there was a water delivery.

tap....tap....tap....wanting news!

I dont think they would show her body....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange