LP 11/13 BP Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OCSD may want to find out what LP knows about the "Beads & Crosses" they may not no whether he is speculating or whether he actually knows something as "fact"

Who knows - This case is total madness

<sigh> I think I need to take a break from this case for about a week. My heart can't take it!

Oh, now I suppose the A's are saying LP planted the bag. When is LE going to be on Caylee's side?

It will never be about Caylee ever again, this was it, I'm afraid. People that do go out and actually search are condemed and asked to take polygraphs. LE is sure quick to round up the good guys, but my Gawd they let the A's just slither around and do,push, shove,lie etc with no consequences whatsoever. I am sick,sad, disappointed and amazed all at the same time. I was hoping that just for once the "good guys would win". It seems in this day and age evil triumphs over good everytime.
Have lost faith in TM, LE and who's next? I'm to the point of saying let Caylee stay wherever KC has dumped her and let the child rest in peace. Quite frankly, I don't care if the precious child is returned home as her home might not have been such a happy place to be. The A's certainly don't deserve her, let them spend the rest of their lives looking for her, that's what they deserve. :furious::cry:

Maybe someone did plant the 'evidence' in the hopes that KC would hear about it, panic and slip up or confess. Was definitely worth a shot in my books if this is indeed what has happened.

someone please tell us what they are saying at the news brief, i can't access live feed
thanks!

I am looking at Murt's cam right now and LP is there, near a tree talking with a police officer all casual-like. Hard to tell, but I think that RD is there with him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela