LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would explain why there is no father named on the Birth Certificate...it would be a crime for the uncle to be the father, and in a case like that they would have no choice but to leave the father blank...

Still trying to catch up on my reading...my first night back online to do that.

Incest/molestation could also explain why Casey was so eager to get out of the home...could also explain several personality disorders she might have.

I have only first couple pages and the last, so, forgive me if this has been mentioned. But, maybe George is the father (of Casey and Caylee)? What would the DNA look like then?

Quite frankly, it doesn't surprise me, if true. Casey is twisted enough to do smth like that.

Looks like Pandoras box is open. You name it, they got it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Still trying to catch up on my reading...my first night back online to do that.

Incest/molestation could also explain why Casey was so eager to get out of the home...could also explain several personality disorders she might have.

A high percentage of victims of incest become promiscuous as well as being attention seekers.

Oh my gosh, could this story and case get any more disgusting? ggggeeeesssshhhhh

Maybe Im naive...I just cant go there....I suppose KC could have been molested at some point in her life but Im not willing to go so far as to say her Dad or brother fathered her child..
I think it was a one night stand also..
Is there any obligation by LE to find the real father if the child is missing or deceased? Can they get court orders to make people subject to testing or is it just a case closed since KC "identified" the donor and he is now deceased?

Maybe Im naive...I just cant go there....I suppose KC could have been molested at some point in her life but Im not willing to go so far as to say her Dad or brother fathered her child..
I think it was a one night stand also..
Is there any obligation by LE to find the real father if the child is missing or deceased? Can they get court orders to make people subject to testing or is it just a case closed since KC "identified" the donor and he is now deceased?

I'm kind of with you Diane, but I guess it is possible he could have fathered Caylee. I mean I know they are close, but hopefully not that close! I want to lean more to the one night stand theory too.

I'm kind of with you Diane, but I guess it is possible he could have fathered Caylee. I mean I know they are close, but hopefully not that close! I want to lean more to the one night stand theory too.

Now I wouldnt be surprised if KC accuses someone of molestation before this is over..And I wouldnt be surprised if she says she didnt get fair representation from JB because he was involved with her but I would be surprised if Caylee was fathered by the afore mentioned relatives.
(I cant even say it again, its too icky)

Now I wouldnt be surprised if KC accuses someone of molestation before this is over..And I wouldnt be surprised if she says she didnt get fair representation from JB because he was involved with her but I would be surprised if Caylee was fathered by the afore mentioned relatives.
(I cant even say it again, its too icky)

:floorlaugh: I know!

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but this thinking and accussing really bothers me, it's threads like this that make me understand when GA and CA go over the edge

Don't know if this has already been mentioned, but siblings don't have the exact same DNA, unless they're identical twins. Theoretically, non-identical siblings would only have about 50% of the same DNA. So if two siblings did have a child together, that child's DNA could still be traced back to mother AND father. The only reason you wouldn't be able to differentiate something genetically between KC and Caylee is when you're looking at mitochondrial DNA, which passes from mother to child intact.

Don't know if this has already been mentioned, but siblings don't have the exact same DNA, unless they're identical twins. Theoretically, non-identical siblings would only have about 50% of the same DNA. So if two siblings did have a child together, that child's DNA could still be traced back to mother AND father. The only reason you wouldn't be able to differentiate something genetically between KC and Caylee is when you're looking at mitochondrial DNA, which passes from mother to child intact.

WOW that is very interesting! Thank you for explaining, I had no idea how that stuff works.

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but this thinking and accussing really bothers me, it's threads like this that make me understand when GA and CA go over the edge

I totally agree!!!! With all the boyfriends that KC had, there is no reason to believe this would have taken place.

I think Mr. Padilla is the one that is suggesting it. It disgusts me just the thought of it!

I totally agree!!!! With all the boyfriends that KC had, there is no reason to believe this would have taken place.

But if you READ mental health descriptions and explanations for people who ACT like Casey does, it could be.....abuse, incest, etc. can cause a girl to be promiscuous, so I am not ruling anything out with these screwballs.

Very far fetched especially with her having a few boys around at the time and being 19
Mind you they did say they were very close and they are very mysterious about Daddy... hmmmmm

And Lee claimed to know who the daddy was. That makes him a majority of one who knows the real truth

There is a thread here where Tricia reveals that Cindy says the attorney is "going after" websites who use certain language about Casey. Wouldn't you think she would object even more to speculation about incest?

Perhaps she does but was told that as long as it was just speculation it was not something she could take action against?

The weirdest thing is that very early in this case I said passingly to a friend that I would not be surprised if George Anthony was Cayley's Father given the family unit was so dysfunctional... I didn't put a lot of thought into it then, and I still can't really think about it now without being creeped out.

I agree with whoever said that this family is hiding a secret though, whether directly pertaining to Caylee or something else, I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela