LP's Confidence #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I enjoy listening to his theories. I do take him with a grain of salt. I agree that some of the things he says are a tad outrageous, and perhaps he is a bit of a publicity hound - but for some reason I find him quite loveable!
bold,me
LP admits he loves the cameras, that's ok with me. He's a big 'ol
Teddy Bear. :)
I'm really looking forward to his depo with Mr. Morgan.

Mamabear,

I've read all over the place about him, and I have to give it to him: he is a colorful polarizing character. I just think that a missing child/murder case is far too serious of a matter to play his colorfulness out. What concerns me is that him muddying the waters could harm the case than do more good... and in this day and time when the economy is tanking, every time he muddies the water, the tax payers of Florida have to lay out money so LE can cut through LP's inconsistencies to make sure their case is solid against Casey.

Caylee deserves nothing but respect... she does not deserve the circus this case has turned into. Between the Anthony's actions and LP's ever changing off-the-wall theories, it sometimes feels like it has gotten out of hand, at times.

Am sure e-body knows how I feel bout me lil LP. He doesn't need me fighting his battles. LMAO LP is over 70yo and I don't think he has a "need" to be "in the spot light" nor "out to make a name for himself". He has done all that and over. So with that said------I guess I can say what I really feel about LP.

TO ME:
LP is a rebel after me own heart. I like it.
He can say what ever the He!! he wants. And get away with it. LMAO
He can cut a "dig" at CA. And it warms the Evil in my heart.
He may ever once in a while tell a "good" one. Well, He!! he is an old man---go for it.
Sometimes he is right on the money. I think he does have a connection to LE.
You don't have to like him He don't care and neither do I. LMAO
He lets people lean on him. NG does nearly e-night because of the lawsuit she was in, she can't rag on CA---but LP can.
He has done alot of good for alot of peeps. I have seen W/Sers testify to that.
LP is somewhat of a Cowboy And that intimidates some peeps--not me, I lub Cowboys.
About the depo coming up, hmmmm. Can't wait for that myself. I would bet my next 3 S.S. checks that Morgan and LP have had their heads together and made the list of questions----and LOL as they did so.

Why don't you take a read here to learn alittle more about LP. If you read only the bottom of it "MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE":
http://www.sacmag.com/media/Sacramento-Magazine/February-2009/COMPLEX-CHARACTER/

These sites have probably already been posted---here they are again---above and this one:
http://www.leonardpadilla.net/
And this, Leonard Padilla--ain't he a cutie!!!!

I know you adore LP :blowkiss: but does he know you are his #1 FAN? He needs to hear from you, Mamabear. I am really looking forward to his depo also - it could be very interesting and we may learn a lot more from Cowboy. One thing I am sure about with LP - he loves Little Caylee as much as he despises CA and for that I adore him too! :nluv:

SOOOO??? How would I do your cell? Do I just have to have your cell #? Or do I have to place something inside your cell phone? Dam, I was born at the wrong time. Wished I was 20yo right now. I could have some fun. I was the worse crank caller when we got a phone. Then they came out with 2way calling and I nearly lost it with the fun I had with that. Then they got caller ID and that stopped me till the kids taught me how to make it----unknown name and number.

In some ways, LP is kinda like KC....JUST in the way he tells his theories. He says them with such confidence and authority, just like KC tells her elaborate lies. It's difficult to remember when LP is talking, that he is just speculating for the most part. I liked him a lot at first, but soon learned to just take him like any other yahoo bouncing this case around in their head. I do give credence to his insight regarding what he observed in the Anthony house, and am most interested in what his female assistant (Tracy, is it?) has to say about what she heard and/or observed as well. I still like the guy, but don't put much stock in his rantings. I do think his testimony will be VERY interesting at the depos. At least he will be under oath and won't get to get up on a soapbox and speculate/theorize to the world.

Well, I am with Mama on this one! I love the cowboy because he just HATES CA!!! And I love that.

Mamabear,

I've read all over the place about him, and I have to give it to him: he is a colorful polarizing character. I just think that a missing child/murder case is far too serious of a matter to play his colorfulness out. What concerns me is that him muddying the waters could harm the case than do more good... and in this day and time when the economy is tanking, every time he muddies the water, the tax payers of Florida have to lay out money so LE can cut through LP's inconsistencies to make sure their case is solid against Casey.

Caylee deserves nothing but respect... she does not deserve the circus this case has turned into. Between the Anthony's actions and LP's ever changing off-the-wall theories, it sometimes feels like it has gotten out of hand, at times.

IMO, LP has respected Caylee more then 100%. I don't feel that what LP has to say is costing Floridians any money whatsoever. What is costing the taxpapers of Florida is Casey and her family. Of course "always in my opinion." :)

I have always thought Leonard Padilla is one smart cookie and I stand by my statement. Leonard has a lot of miles under his belt and the experience to go with it. You have to be right in the muck of things to see things for what they really are and Leonard was right in the Anthony Muck so he knows some of whats going on. People can try to defame him but from what I hear he is an honest straightshooter and many people respect him.

LP has said a lot of things, and has claimed to have direct knowledge of some of what he says, e.g. in relation to what went on at the A's home when he was present in the house. IIRC he is due to be deposed in the ZG civil suit, so it'll be very interesting to see what he says under oath.

You know, the interesting thing about depositions is that they can cost a lot of money when you're talking about deposing someone who lives (i.e., is domiciled,) in another state. I doubt that anyone's actually going to pay what it will cost to fly out to CA and depose LPadilla.

You know, the interesting thing about depositions is that they can cost a lot of money when you're talking about deposing someone who lives (i.e., is domiciled,) in another state. I doubt that anyone's actually going to pay what it will cost to fly out to CA and depose LPadilla.

Interesting! Here, I thought LP was due to be deposed by Morgan & Morgan.

I wonder if Morgan will pay his airfare..etc?

I may not like everything that comes out of LP's mouth, but he sure gives you food for thought! I picture him as a walking talking newspaper similar to the Globe that he will say off the wall things, that later on it comes out as the truth or at least a part of it does. This is what I find interesting about him! This could be why NG wants to shut him up sometimes cause hes breaking news that she wants to break eventually.........(NG is so darn behind times that maybe he gets frustrated like me ...lol..and tries to move her along in his own way..maybe she should have less commercials?)

LP has said a lot of things, and has claimed to have direct knowledge of some of what he says, e.g. in relation to what went on at the A's home when he was present in the house. IIRC he is due to be deposed in the ZG civil suit, so it'll be very interesting to see what he says under oath.

I agree that LP's testimony during the ZFG deposition will be interesting but I'm not sure that the state will call LP as a witness during Casey's Trial.

I think he would be a "Risky" witness for the state because of his criminal record.

Any witness who has spent time in federal prison is going to have their testimony called into question.

Interesting! Here, I thought LP was due to be deposed by Morgan & Morgan.

I wonder if Morgan will pay his airfare..etc?

I'd almost bet LP would fly himself there just to be able to add a little in the search for justice for Caylee. Say what you will about LP, but I believe his heart has always been in the right place and he earnestly wanted a resolution to the whereabouts and "what-happened-to" little Caylee.

I may not like everything that comes out of LP's mouth, but he sure gives you food for thought! I picture him as a walking talking newspaper similar to the Globe that he will say off the wall things, that later on it comes out as the truth or at least a part of it does. This is what I find interesting about him! This could be why NG wants to shut him up sometimes cause hes breaking news that she wants to break eventually.........(NG is so darn behind times that maybe he gets frustrated like me ...lol..and tries to move her along in his own way..maybe she should have less commercials?)

What has LP said that later on came out as the truth?

I've Actually thought just the opposite.

I honestly could care less wether LP is ..."Right or Wrong" with his speculations, theories & accusations.

What bugs me the most about the man is that I seriously question his motives.

In other words, I don't think "Finding Caylee" was what motivated him to get involved in the first place.

BOLDED BY BOSTON

JMOPO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay