LP's Confidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny those were the two things you picked out, and not the where's Caylee. As to your question, that's the way my mind interpretated what was said.

I don't think it is beneficial in the least to smack around everybody in this case. The only ones who need smacked are the ones intimately involved in this case, i.e., the family. Not Leonard. Not Yuri. Not psychics. Not cadaver dogs. Not even NG. Not even other posters here.

And whatever happened to the phrase where's Caylee? There's no room for possible misinterpretation of that phrase. It means simply that: where is Caylee?

There are not many threads on Where's Caylee maybe one should be started?

Hey Guys! It is not cool to discuss other posters in any way shape or form.This will be the only warning given.

oopsie, JBean...I think I just violated that before I came back and saw your warning. Forgive me...just trying to clarify a misunderstanding.
:crazy:karenmamo

Seems like every thread now turns to some type of bashing. I challenge all of you to take a step back, myself included, and look at your emotions in this case. We all came to WS for a reason. We all care about Caylee. Even the people who've stumbled over the edge with their emotions and beliefs came here for the same reason. I find it sad when some of them are banned.

Frankly, I don't care jack about what happens to KC, once she's convicted. But I still believe LP is being helpful, in his own way. I follow the 'lively' discusion about him. I think his heart is in the right place. His wallet certainly seems to be. And give the man a break. I hear he's almost 70 years old. It's still in the 80's in Florida, and humid. Maybe his purpose in physically being there is to keep the media there and Caylee's face in front of the camera.

As unconventional as LP's methods are, I believe his heart is in the right place. He wants to find Caylee. I love him because he has extended more of himself and put more of an effort into finding Caylee than her own family has. Yes, he's rough around the edges, but that man has a heart of gold. IMO.

There are not many threads on Where's Caylee maybe one should be started?

janis and I were talking last night about what happened to cause the TO. She was afraid she might say something to get a TO herself. That is why she gave me the wink. Sometimes things are not what our mind might tell us, but rather something we know nothing about. That is why I am filling you in on this part.

Thank you for answering, I think.

First, why would there be a need for a thread on where's Caylee, when that is the focus of this entire forum?

And I knew what you were talking about. I have read every word on this thread, and even posted here myself last night.

I think more importantly, on any thread, the focus should be on the questions presented by the thread, not on who is or isn't tiptoeing too close to out-of-bounds. We all should know that. We all should have read the TOS.

So, again, I reiterate, I believe Leonard is serving a purpose in this case. If not, why ever would we have a thread about his confidences?

As unconventional as LP's methods are, I believe his heart is in the right place. He wants to find Caylee. I love him because he has extended more of himself and put more of an effort into finding Caylee than her own family has. Yes, he's rough around the edges, but that man has a heart of gold. IMO.

Did you ever think you'd hear me say ITA?? Well, I do. :)

oopsie, JBean...I think I just violated that before I came back and saw your warning. Forgive me...just trying to clarify a misunderstanding.
:crazy:karenmamo
That is TO territory so I am just trying to give you the heads up. No one wants a vacation now! Too much happening.
To clarify, do not discuss EACH OTHER. This is a big nono. Speaking nicely is cool, but otherwise it is just not right.
Discuss the case, discuss the posts but don't discuss EACH OTHER.:blowkiss:

Guys - LP's statements are less about facts than it is a message to the Anthony's.
It's a psychological thing he's doing.

An extreme example is his statement..... 'we WILL find her this weekend so if Casey wants to spill - she better do it NOW' (not a direct quote but you get the idea).

Guys - LP's statements are less about facts than it is a message to the Anthony's.

An extreme example is his statement..... 'we WILL find her this weekend so if Casey wants to spill - she better do it NOW' (not a direct quote but you get the idea).

Yeah, I agree. I think a part of him is so determined to find Caylee to get a little "get back" at Casey for how she snubbed him after he got her out on bond, and also or when she kicked him out of the house. Hey, I say more power to him, whatever gets Caylee found!!

No Magic Cat, the source has to offer evidence and that evidence has to be cooborated. When KC said that she dropped the baby off at the babysitter and went to work that day, the police looked for evidence that would cooborate and verify her story. She was the sole source for that information. When the trunk indicated the presence of human decomposition, the police took the samples to the FBI labs to verify it. That's how mature, responsible people act in the real world.

Now we have this man involving himself in the search for this little girl, standing around giving interviews all day making irresponsible, provocative comments about KC Anthony when Tim Miller has spent weeks trying to repair the relationship he has with the Anthonys so that they will co-operate in his finding of this little girl. Tim Miller didn't spend the day yakking with the media, in fact, he requested that they stay away so that the searchers could do their work. No matter what Tim Miller's feelings are about KC Anthony or any of the family, he's intelligent, responsible and mature enough to put aside the need for publicity and instant gratification with the media in order to find this child. You don't see him on tv making ill informed guesses and providing false information to the public to garner media attention. All the work he has done with the family and with law enforcement is endangered and possibly wrecked by LP making these childish, inflamatory remarks and by encouraging the press when Tim Miller pointedly asked them not to interfere with the search.

So if you think he's great, you think he's great, but some of us question his motivation, his lack of cooperation with LE, his inablility to refrain from improvidential remarks, his unsourced theories and his irresponsibility. It doesn't mean that we hate the guy, it means that when looking at the case objectively, we see a pattern of untrustworthy and irresponsible behavior from the beginning of his interjection in this case to the present.

Hypothetically, if I were to "overhear" something that someone said, how would I go about presenting evidence of that again? If noboby heard BUT me, then how am I going to substantiate it? If it is something that I saw and nobody else saw-again, how do I substantiate this with "evidence"? The evidence IS what I heard and or what I saw, whether it can be substantiated or not does not alter the fact that I heard and or saw it and KNOW it, yes? You see a pattern of unstrustworthy behavior, I see a very smart guy "swatting the hive" as one of our lovely posters so eloquently has stated. It stirs up the bees, doesn't it?:)

Yes, No, Yes, No, Maybe....but, can we all agree that Lenny is definitely the most 'colorful' character in this case? :-D

Pressure tactic?

The second I saw/heard Leonard Padilla, I knew the guy was ALL heart!! There are VERY few people I look up to, or, aspire to be, but, HE is one helluva stand-up guy! Can you even imagine hanging out with him at a BBQ, drinking a several beers......THAT would be the opportunity of a lifetime!! Nancy & Tim, too. What a party!!!!
PALIN-PADILLA: 2012 ! yay

I thought that myself. The way he looked directly into the camera the other night.....had a stern look....:clap:
He is someone they know will not mollycoddle them...none of them. Cindy discovered he would not accept her 'in your face' lies and kc ordered him out of 'her' house. Too funny.

No Magic Cat, the source has to offer evidence and that evidence has to be cooborated. When KC said that she dropped the baby off at the babysitter and went to work that day, the police looked for evidence that would cooborate and verify her story. She was the sole source for that information. When the trunk indicated the presence of human decomposition, the police took the samples to the FBI labs to verify it. That's how mature, responsible people act in the real world.

Now we have this man involving himself in the search for this little girl, standing around giving interviews all day making irresponsible, provocative comments about KC Anthony when Tim Miller has spent weeks trying to repair the relationship he has with the Anthonys so that they will co-operate in his finding of this little girl. Tim Miller didn't spend the day yakking with the media, in fact, he requested that they stay away so that the searchers could do their work. No matter what Tim Miller's feelings are about KC Anthony or any of the family, he's intelligent, responsible and mature enough to put aside the need for publicity and instant gratification with the media in order to find this child. You don't see him on tv making ill informed guesses and providing false information to the public to garner media attention. All the work he has done with the family and with law enforcement is endangered and possibly wrecked by LP making these childish, inflamatory remarks and by encouraging the press when Tim Miller pointedly asked them not to interfere with the search.

So if you think he's great, you think he's great, but some of us question his motivation, his lack of cooperation with LE, his inablility to refrain from improvidential remarks, his unsourced theories and his irresponsibility. It doesn't mean that we hate the guy, it means that when looking at the case objectively, we see a pattern of untrustworthy and irresponsible behavior from the beginning of his interjection in this case to the present.

:clap::clap:

I think a fundamental difference is between people who believe anyone or any thing that keeps the media attention focused on a case is automatically good for the victim and those who recognize that unchecked media hype can often hinder LE's efforts.

If NG and LP never mentioned Caylee's name ever again, it's not as if LE would suddenly lose all interest in the case & just drop all the charges against Casey. And TES certainly doesn't ONLY get involved in the few cases that the media chooses to concentrate on because they do well in the ratings.

It's also important to consider how many people are so 'turned off' by the circus atmosphere that the media generates in a given case that they will just stop paying attention to the case completely. The average viewer just doesn't have the time or the patience to separate fact from fiction when they turn on their nightly news. And they're more likely to tune out any "news" once it reaches 'soap opera' type of dysfunction.... they don't consider the news to be a form of entertainment.

Did the 500+ bounty hunters show up like LP said on NG the other night? I haven't heard about them and with the numbers as low as they were yesterday and today I was wondering if they kept thier word.

According to Murt..........there is a song, sight and inside source (lady BH)
She probably put Caylee in some container and put her in river? FBI and LE
said FBI divers going in...........bless them at this dangerous dive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member