Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who this Shane Taylor person is, if it is not Eric Newman himself, but perhaps this should be brought to the attention of the police. Trying to get money to fund the suspect and help him hide?!? Just... wow.

yea i was almost thinking about mentioning maybe LE should be informed.. im not sure how the site works, but if people donate money.. it must go into an account, and i guess he would ahve access to it? i guess ill have to do some digging.. but if it does need to be linked to an account.. and he access said account.. then it could be a strong lead into finding him.. say, have LE flood the "fund" so that it fills, tempting him to go to a bank and access it..

That is a good point I did not see the video evidence and assumed he still had short hair like in other pics.

You are in Paris you say?

LOL! I'm searching on French news websites since that is where he is located... hoping to make a Google map of the locations he has been spotted (hotel, restaurant, airport, etc.). Also going to go slumming on M4M Craigslist personals... Someone run to Costco for me so I can be hosed off with an industrial sized container of sanitizer when I return. :eek:

My reference to the video is from when he was bent over Jun - you can see LM's shadow on the wall (long bangs hanging down & that hideous gold necklace swinging). :sick:

Hello all,

I've been closely following this case since it broke, particularly on these forums as the debate / sleuthing is sensible and useful. I've been trying to keep up but admit that the last 10 pages or so I haven't been able to read fully so please excuse me if this has been discussed.

A lingering question that I keep wondering about...
Given his seemingly unending web of lies, it's difficult to identify when he's dropping truthful hints and when he's throwing another red herring and indeed, I suspect he's so sick he can't keep his real and fabricated worlds straight either but....

I haven't seen much interrogation around his alleged aunt Andrea Yourkin Loschiavo who apparently "mysteriously" died in 2010 of a force-fed drug overdose. LM (under one of his various handles) mentioned a video on a pink sofa with him performing oral sex on her. He also mentioned another video of him killing a homeless man. But back to Andrea as that's somewhat easy to track, we know his mother's name is Anna Yourkin, do we know if she had or has a sister by that name and if so, is she alive or?

May have been answered...I'm STILL catching up 4 + hours into reading this thread...but appears she was legitimately his aunt and did die at home suddenly in 2010. The family mentioned in the obit is easily linked to LM's family with a little digging on Facebook ;)

ETA: I see this has been answered but here's the link to pipl anyways - http://pipl.com/directory/name/Loschiavo/Nick/

I don't know who this Shane Taylor person is, if it is not Eric Newman himself, but perhaps this should be brought to the attention of the police. Trying to get money to fund the suspect and help him hide?!? Just... wow.

There's a lead contact of that site: BRaymond@microgiving.com if you want to bring this to the attention of the site moderator. Not sure if the police will catch on but LRM's M.O is being a victim rather than a criminal.

Hey im new here!

Just listen and look it the date it was uploaded

[video=youtube;UUPdNx92Uj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUPdNx92Uj0[/video]

FWIW and in case there is anyone out there that still has doubts that the is involved in the murder and where it took place....stills taken from the video and pictures found in this album all taken on 2/26/12 http://www.flickr.com/photos/75541296@N06/

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

shane30312.jpg

File Name: shane30312.jpg

File Size: 34 kb - 600 x 450

Resolution: 600 x 450

Album: http://s292.photobucket.com/profile/whatsgoingon8/uploads#!cpZZ4QQtppZZ28

is it pathetic of me that I have looked and studied all of these pictures so much that now im remember file names and where things are located in the plethora of albums???
(that woman is pregnant and in a number of his photos)

So, he just may be in Paris after all? Makes me wonder who Beavis Butthead on Youtube is?

I noticed the banner ads on the videos posted by BB where it shows the Toronto Sun webpage, are in English, and also directed towards Canadian (or possible US) viewers. And those type of banner ads take your location and search history into account before deciding what to show you. Making it more than likely that Beavis Butthead is in Canada. (Thats one of the reasons I was thinking Luka was in Canada...)

So if not Luka, then who? And all those other fake Luka sockpuppets, each created on the day the comment was posted, trying to sound like Luka. I think obstruction of justice or mischief or something like that is a charge someone who does something like this could face.

A few years ago, someone did something slightly similar when Chris Benoit murdered himself and his family. They edited his wikipedia page saying his wife was dead before police or anybody else even knew about it. The guy actually had no real proof, he was just pretending he knew stuff he didn't, and it turned out to be a total coincidence. But the police thought he might have been in on it, figured out from his IP logs who he was and got a warrent... (from wikipedia:)

"Police detectives "seized computer equipment from the [man held] responsible for the postings" and called the posting an unbelievable "hindrance" to their investigation..."

Just boggles the mind why someone so stupid as Beavis would do what he's doing right in the middle of a worldwide manhunt for a murderer??

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

shane30312.jpg

File Name: shane30312.jpg

File Size: 34 kb - 600 x 450

Resolution: 600 x 450

Album: http://s292.photobucket.com/profile/whatsgoingon8/uploads#!cpZZ4QQtppZZ28

is it pathetic of me that I have looked and studied all of these pictures so much that now im remember file names and where things are located in the plethora of albums???
(that woman is pregnant and in a number of his photos)

That could explain the Shane link to raise fund for LM 's defense...

Creepy. I was just on Shane Newman's facebook after going through Andrea Yourkin's memorial page...

Shane is a fairly common name though.

Everyone needs to play nice or I see a closed thread coming......
For those that are new, perhaps a trip to the TOS information might be wise.

LOL! I'm searching on French news websites since that is where he is located... hoping to make a Google map of the locations he has been spotted (hotel, restaurant, airport, etc.). Also going to go slumming on M4M Craigslist personals... Someone run to Costco for me so I can be hosed off with an industrial sized container of sanitizer when I return. :eek:

My reference to the video is from when he was bent over Jun - you can see LM's shadow on the wall (long bangs hanging down & that hideous gold necklace swinging). :sick:

Yes you are correct now that I think about it you can indeed see the long bangs in the video.

Hose me off too! I have been checking the CL m4m postings also, I just know he is posting on them somewhere!

Does anyone have the link to the YT video posted this morning where Beavis and another person were arguing with eachother and one of them said they were going to start a legal defense fund for Luka? I lost it!

:banghead: I only listened to the first part of this yesterday and then stopped listening after the voicemail picked up because I felt sure it wasn't LM's voice. Now this YT user has pulled his account and I can't listen! Argggghhhh frustrating!! :)

I listened to that earlier today. The first voice......Jason? He didn't sound like LM to me. But the 2nd time a person answered....that really sounded like him. Especially before he started threatening the guy that made the video that the police would get him. When he answered....said hello, that sounded very much like his voice on the cover guy video. IMO.

So, he just may be in Paris after all? Makes me wonder who Beavis Butthead on Youtube is?

I noticed the banner ads on the videos posted by BB where it shows the Toronto Sun webpage, are in English, and also directed towards Canadian (or possible US) viewers. And those type of banner ads take your location and search history into account before deciding what to show you. Making it more than likely that Beavis Butthead is in Canada. (Thats one of the reasons I was thinking Luka was in Canada...)

So if not Luka, then who? And all those other fake Luka sockpuppets, each created on the day the comment was posted, trying to sound like Luka. I think obstruction of justice or mischief or something like that is a charge someone who does something like this could face.

A few years ago, someone did something slightly similar when Chris Benoit murdered himself and his family. They edited his wikipedia page saying his wife was dead before police or anybody else even knew about it. The guy actually had no real proof, he was just pretending he knew stuff he didn't, and it turned out to be a total coincidence. But the police thought he might have been in on it, figured out from his IP logs who he was and got a warrent... (from wikipedia:)

"Police detectives "seized computer equipment from the [man held] responsible for the postings" and called the posting an unbelievable "hindrance" to their investigation..."

Just boggles the mind why someone so stupid as Beavis would do what he's doing right in the middle of a worldwide manhunt for a murderer??

RE: banner ads... he could be using a proxy. There are many free proxies around. I have used some myself to get past some geoblocking. When I have, banner ads were a combination of Canadian ads (based on my browser history, no doubt) and ads from the country where the proxy server was located. American proxies are the easiest to come by. I don't know if this BeavisButthead butthead is Eric Newman or not, but based on the combination of Canadian and American ads, I can assume he is using an American proxy.

(also: since people were tipping BeavisButthead off in the comments, pointing out that his writing style matches Eric Newman's writing style, he has since altered his writing style.... hmmmm....)

DAMN!!!! This guy has been planning this for a long while, hasn't he?????

For those of us without a YT account. What does it show & say? What is the date? If it is relevant it should be added to the information in the timeline thread.

The Beavis Butthead alias has uploaded another video within the hour, not sure what he's trying to point out in it though

[video=youtube;2uPyEFKsDcU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uPyEFKsDcU[/video]

[EDIT] The recordings are from another random user who uploaded a few clips of LM's apartment block to youtube after the case hit the news.

The video posted above uploaded by Beavis uses 2 of those clips and is edited with the "My name is Luka" song and the Osama Binladen logo's...

WARNING!!! GRAPHIC!!!!

Does anyone have the link to the YT video posted this morning where Beavis and another person were arguing with eachother and one of them said they were going to start a legal defense fund for Luka? I lost it!

[video=youtube;Ew21K3J3JOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew21K3J3JOQ[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member