Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, words cannot express how incredible the tireless effort put forth by each and every person who is volunteering his or her time and giving up their weekend relaxation to help sleuth this case and potentially uncovering valuable information to assist authorities in apprehending this monster who is a true threat to everyone who he encounters. Those contributing by posting on this thread, reading the thread and sleuthing behind the scenes are a great testament to the goodness of people.

That being said, I think we are getting knocked off course and disregarding some critical details, potential clues and possible locations related to Magnotta as we continue to focus on "So and so just posted this to YouTube" or "the man in this video is holding french bread" or "someone from Paris uploaded a cute, actually adorable kitten video" (Yes, none of these are real comments that have been posted here but we are getting closer and closer to those being a reality).

It is CRITICAL to understand that people on the Internet like to be buttinskies and give the illusion that they are someone who they are not (likely as a way to give some sort of distorted excitement to their miserable lives). As this is one of the largest global media stories and YouTube has played a big role in the life and times of Magnotta, people are taking information that they have heard or read and creating YouTube videos because to the mouth breathers and their "postage stamp sized friends", this is a game and they gain satisfaction making people believe that their video, blog post, message board post or comment is convincing people that they are Magnotta.

I cannot stress it enough, if we want to find this guy and bring him to justice, we cannot focus on every video that pops up on YouTube; we need to get back to what we do best and use our knowledge, insightful minds and knowledge of the monstrous mind and if and only if we collectively do; we can and will assist in the capture of the Montreal Monster.

Correct. I thought about mentioning the Hollywood severed head to Beavis the other day but got a bit paranoid about taunting the lunatic any further. If a bunch of people start asking it, he might answer...
I thought about that too by calling him very ugly, and how awful his pictures are. I just knew he would respond to something like that.

has this been posted?

if you see something NEW please post for those of us who cant bear to troll YT anymore lol

I did post about it a while ago but didn't receive an answer about whether the pic was new or not. It's the only one where he has obscured parts of the image which would give location away and I've not seen the image before.

At 30 seconds here (edit: it's also the thumb pic for the video so you don't have to watch it)

CORRECTION: just found the photo here: http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/guantanamera/?src=wap#!cpZZ8QQtppZZ20

The James Dean Killer - 1 Man 1 Icon - Luka Rocco Magnotta - YouTube

hi, i'm new!
been following this more closely than i should, great forum!
just want to point out a few youtube profiles mentioned here
have too much background & personality behind them to be LM.
i believe HollywoodLoveLetters & BB are him though.

the fact he's being called a serial killer already seems to come
from luka himself, it's sick, but what makes this so fascinating
is that he's actually developed the image for himself he desired.
the media does think he's a model, *advertiser censored* star & serial killer yet
in reality he's none of those things.
now he tries to tag himself the james dean killer & tie in the
hollywood sign dismemberments for the glamor.
i expect if he keeps posting he'll allude to being responsible
(actually "framed") for other high profile crimes.

It has been suggested that Luka admired the character Frank from Criminal Minds TV show and as I recall Frank had the head of one of his victims and he carried it around in a bowling ball bag IIRC.

The HEAD, the LEGS and the ARMS have not been found from our victim, only one hand, one foot and the torso have been found, when they found the FOOT in a package Luka left a note in the package saying that he MAILED 6 body parts altogether, so where are the other FOUR as they only found one foot and one hand in the mail.

They may have been tracked. I'm sure there is a lot more happening behind the scenes than we're aware of. IIRC, it was said he included a threatening note but it was then redacted by LE. I think redacted it to avoid public hysteria.

Oh thats good work, thanks for that, he is def wearing a wig!

Am just catching up and are sure you discussed this alot, but I showed the picture to my hairdresser girlfriend. She has been a hairdresser for 30 years and has dealt with wigs for cancer patients a lot....she says it is most definitely a wig.........and not a good choice of one....too obvious.

ok back to reading.

So you are a gay guy on the run, lets presume he is low on cash, he would take a train, bus. Hitchiking in Europe would be too risky, he would want to blend in the crowd. Wearing a hat and probably dark clothes to blend in the background. My guess is not only the gay bars he'll hang out at, not inside but rather outside. I still say he might go near a college area, he would blend, and find some resources there. Aren't all college students broke? easy to give a sob story and be believable too.

I actually think he's letting new material slip out deliberately, particularly in the last video which included what appeared to be a family pic with his mother crossed out. Could have been a fake pic though and we don't know if HollywoodLoveLetter is him or not. The photo at 30 seconds is new though, I think - possibly in Paris? The location has been obscured. They are worth a look if what I suspect to be true is correct, that he's letting out new, teaser information.

If you are talking about the picture of him in the black and white striped top, I am pretty sure I have seen a cropped version of that one on one of his photobucket accounts. It's not new.

FACIE I see you got a nice still shot from killvid of his gold ring, can we find a regular picture of him in another setting showing him wearing that ring, that will be a crucial piece of evidence to place him at crime scene at the time of murder.

Has 'hate crime' been added to his charges?
He's clearly a white supremacist and Jun Lin was Asian...

Also, does LM's nose remind anyone else of a pig's nose? Because the 2 nostril holes are visible when he's looking forward...

So I googled one of LM's alter ego's, Alexi Baranov, this website showed up link, at first I didn't think much about it but reading the description at the bottom makes me think it was written by LM, there are just too many parallels!

His strong connections with Russia, worthless father, relationship with Middle Eastern men, the boy being "the image of perfection", gay gang rape...and this:

"They found the body of Alexi Baranov with every appendage ripped from the body; both arms, both legs and his head... which was never found."

"A supernaturally good looking young man who seems to be about 19 or 20 years old. He has light brown hair and golden Hazel eyes. He is incredibly attractive. He wears whatever is comfortable and appropriate for the situation. In villian ID he wears a white thermal hoodie, black vest jacket, blue jeans, and combat boots. He also wears a mask so that no one can get a view of him. But generally his hoodie covers his face well enough that no one can really get a good look at him."

Interestingly he claims that after the mutilation of "Baranov" his character travels to Europe with the aim of finally arriving in London.

FACIE I see you got a nice still shot from killvid of his gold ring, can we find a regular picture of him in another setting showing him wearing that ring, that will be a crucial piece of evidence to place him at crime scene at the time of murder.

I think these are very important details that should be captured somewhere on this thread or the link only thread. Not just for the trial but also in getting him caught. His favourite jewelry, clothes (someone pointed out his preference for Versace - excellent!), his shades, hats, etc etc

I don't recall if someone mentioned his cellphone. Was it a Samsung? That's also an important detail.

Has 'hate crime' been added to his charges?
He's clearly a white supremacist and Jun Lin was Asian...

Also, does LM's nose remind anyone else of a pig's nose? Because the 2 nostril holes are visible when he's looking forward...

It seems a new charge is added everyday so I won't be surprised if it will be. No doubt the kittens will get justice as well. More charges will be added for the cruelty to animals. No doubt.

If you are talking about the picture of him in the black and white striped top, I am pretty sure I have seen a cropped version of that one on one of his photobucket accounts. It's not new.

If you can find it, or if someone else knows of a link to it if it's not new - it would be useful to rule it out. I just went through one of the photobucket accounts and couldn't find it.

[edit: Correction I just found it - it's not new!]

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z385/guantanamera/?src=wap#!cpZZ8QQtppZZ20

I think these are very important details that should be captured somewhere on this thread or the link only thread. Not just for the trial but also in getting him caught. His favourite jewelry, clothes (someone pointed out his preference for Versace - excellent!), his shades, hats, etc etc

I don't recall if someone mentioned his cellphone. Was it a Samsung? That's also an important detail.

YES and that reminds me FACIE when you watch the video I think I saw THAT GOLD CHAIN a time or two and we can DEFINITELY find photos of him wearing that same gold chain in other settings, can you get us a still shot of that gold chain from killvid and another pic of him wearing the chain and create is a side by side, anytime no rush.

WAS THE CHAIN present in killvid, I was sure I saw it, do you recall, anyone?

WE ALSO need a STILL SHOT of the close up of his BONY HANDS from KILLVID and another one for a side by side from a regular pic.

I did post about it a while ago but didn't receive an answer about whether the pic was new or not. It's the only one where he has obscured parts of the image which would give location away and I've not seen the image before.

At 30 seconds here (edit: it's also the thumb pic for the video so you don't have to watch it) The James Dean Killer - 1 Man 1 Icon - Luka Rocco Magnotta - YouTube

yes, i posted that pic on a previous thread....it can be found in one of the FLICKR albums...i believe the news has shown it too...suppose to be his parents i think...

off to grab it so people dont have to watch the vid....

ETA

Baby Eric and parants | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

looks like it was uploaded
This photo was taken on March 1, 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members