MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most recent trial --- the Boston shootings (but I believe KM also gave grand jury testimony in the Odin trial as welll)
KM, or RM? From what I'm seeing it look like RM is the one. When you google both AH and RM you will see articles that say that talked daily when AH was in jail, went on vacations together etc.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

KM, or RM? From what I'm seeing it look like RM is the one. When you google both AH and RM you will see articles that say that talked daily when AH was in jail, went on vacations together etc.

Pretty sure she means RM.

That's what's known as a Honey Boo Boo.

RM.........sorry-very tough time posting anymore on WS

Please remember we are a victim friendly forum.

If you have negative things to say about the victims do not post anything like that on Websleuths.

Thank you

VERY interesting new article about the jurors. I feel better about them now, lol...:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ml?s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:facebook

Jury felt a heavy burden in Aaron Hernandez case

The jurors who acquitted Aaron Hernandez in his recent double-murder trial did not unanimously agree that the ex-NFL star was innocent, but they wrestled with the credibility of witnesses and agreed prosecutors did not meet the burden of proof for a first-degree conviction, the jury forewoman told the Globe in an exclusive interview.

Many jurors were unaware that Aaron Hernandez was already serving a life sentence and knew little about the former Patriots tight end, the jury forewoman Lindsey Stringer said.

Though jurors took issue with the prosecution’s case, that did not mean they were fans of the defense. Stringer blanched at Hernandez’s lawyers efforts to suggest that aspects of the two victims’ lives might have given others a motive to kill them. “It seemed like whatever you could throw against the wall, whether it be true or not or absurd, was done, implying that the two murder victims were involved in drug dealing, in gangs,” she said. “I know they have a job to do as the defense, but it didn’t sit well.”

/

VERY interesting new article about the jurors. I feel better about them now, lol...:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ml?s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:facebook

The jurors who acquitted Aaron Hernandez in his recent double-murder trial did not unanimously agree that the ex-NFL star was innocent, but they wrestled with the credibility of witnesses and agreed prosecutors did not meet the burden of proof for a first-degree conviction, the jury forewoman told the Globe in an exclusive interview.

Many jurors were unaware that Aaron Hernandez was already serving a life sentence and knew little about the former Patriots tight end, the jury forewoman Lindsey Stringer said.

Though jurors took issue with the prosecution’s case, that did not mean they were fans of the defense. Stringer blanched at Hernandez’s lawyers efforts to suggest that aspects of the two victims’ lives might have given others a motive to kill them. “It seemed like whatever you could throw against the wall, whether it be true or not or absurd, was done, implying that the two murder victims were involved in drug dealing, in gangs,” she said. “I know they have a job to do as the defense, but it didn’t sit well.”

/

I will still never understand how they talked away that murder SUV that was hidden in AH's uncles garage for over a year... That alone would have swayed me, as he wasn't going to hide it for AB, the man who he shot and left for dead.

Interesting to hear her take on Baez... hope he read this article.

If you watch YouTube day 18 section 3 towards the end, KM (AH's personal assistant) testifies. KM was also AH's childhood friend & a handsome guy, imo.
Do you all think this is the rumored involved man?

Just curious.......

I think this is a real possibility. Thinking back, didn't the CW question him about that trip (trips) they took together... was this their way of trying to probe this information out, the same as they did with SJH asking about AH's infidelities? How frustrating it must be for prosecutors to know information but not allowed to introduce it due to fights in prior rulings.

(BTW, Rabbit, the guy who did that radio show, has a Twitter account and has been posting a lot lately)

watching RM....thanks for the lead...clearly this is making sense now ..a bit disappointed in myself for not picking up on this before...and at least in chat I have not really heard much about this relationship being much much more but it all makes perfect sense. "personal assistant" right!

Well RM is clearly a very close friend and the only one that really seems to be apart from the gang crowd...I assume if the watch story is correct this is the recipient? He and AH went back to grade school and kept in touch thru the years with varying intensity in the relationship. I would guess this man will be a the service on Monday and based on his demeanor on the stand he will take AH's secrets to his grave.

If you watch YouTube day 18 section 3 towards the end, KM (AH's personal assistant) testifies. KM was also AH's childhood friend & a handsome guy, imo.
Do you all think this is the rumored involved man?

Just curious.......
very well could be...clearly one of the only non gang people that have been called forward during these proceedings.

watching RM....thanks for the lead...clearly this is making sense now ..a bit disappointed in myself for not picking up on this before...and at least in chat I have not really heard much about this relationship being much much more but it all makes perfect sense. "personal assistant" right!

Perfect cover.

Jmo

/

Agreed.

Although I was unhappy with their verdict, found it strange and I thought they were gullible to let him off with a slap on the wrist, I did respect them more than Casey's jury because of the amount of time they spent deliberating.

That's crazy that many of them were unaware he was already serving time for murder.

Agreed.

Although I was unhappy with their verdict, found it strange and I thought they were gullible to let him off with a slap on the wrist, I did respect them more than Casey's jury because of the amount of time they spent deliberating.

That's crazy that many of them were unaware he was already serving time for murder.

I have long said that people such as those here or on other court type forums that are acutely aware of who JM is or JB etc. and follow all of this stuff are very much in the minority. They probably have heard the name AH,,,maybe knew he got in some trouble but following it carefully and even knowing if and how he was sentenced...not surprised some did not know. I suspect they found on in the deliberation room fast enough...I can't read that article as I don't wish to subscribe but the jist of it is about what I thought...they were not real happy (very grim faces) to acquit him but cw did not give them enough to do otherwise.

Thanks TasteOfHoney.

Just re-watched this. RM's testimony starts at 53:25. Worth a re-watch.

https://youtu.be/E9SBYYShDh8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9SBYYShDh8&feature=youtu.be
Curious about the significance of the name discussion at 1:07:00
CON or KON ??
RM is questioned about the name listed with his phone number:
Is that your number back in 2012? Yes
The name listed is CON? Is that correct? Yeah, that’s what I see, yeah.
Have you ever gone by that nickname? No, no, never.
So, you don’t have any idea why the person who entered that nickname would put that in there? I have no idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9SBYYShDh8&feature=youtu.be
Curious about the significance of the name discussion at 1:07:00
CON or KON ??
RM is questioned about the name listed with his phone number:
Is that your number back in 2012? Yes
The name listed is CON? Is that correct? Yeah, that’s what I see, yeah.
Have you ever gone by that nickname? No, no, never.
So, you don’t have any idea why the person who entered that nickname would put that in there? I have no idea.

I thought that exchange about 'con' was interesting also... especially RM's reaction to it. What is your take on what it may mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper