MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is going to be paying the big buck for exclusives to AH private funeral? TMZ? Someone will for positive. No way in this lifetime and culture that there will not be photos of the funeral. Will be big $$ paid. JMHO

RBBM :thinking: what last trial? What monetary reason would it be beneficial to him? He is dead. He was aquitted on the Friday just 5 days prior of 7 of 8 charges which is what your most likely referring to. Didn't want daughters mom getting any money? Confused on that also.

"Im not totally up to speed in this case, but my inlaws did tell me a bit this weekend". While I personally didn't follow the first trial, I did the second and Google helps catch up some. Although Media is as bias and confusing at times as we public getting most of info from there. Thats one reason I rather follow the trials see actual testimony and documented evidence. Crazy at time for sure.

No worries, I didnt ask for lots of details and I assumed whatever info they got they got from the television so I cant answer your questions, I only know what they told me. Oh and something about one of the people he killed may have been killed to cover up his bi sexual traits?

Who is going to be paying the big buck for exclusives to AH private funeral? TMZ? Someone will for positive. No way in this lifetime and culture that there will not be photos of the funeral. Will be big $$ paid. JMHO

yes either TMZ or Daily Uk...they will at minimum have the long lenses out to catch the arrivals unless maybe they can drive underground...in all honestly no one wants to be seen at this "event" but of course someone on the inside will take some shots and sell them to the vultures. Must admit I am really curious who shows up...no Patriots that is for sure.

Looks like Travis has resumed his tweeting today. A lot of press there...

Travis Andersen‏ @TAGlobe
Bristol cruiser leaving funeral home where #AaronHernandez service will be held today.

media setting up across the street for the #AaronHernandez funeral, which is closed to press

police barricade up at media staging area for #AaronHernandez funeral

police also guarding side entrance of funeral home ahead of #AaronHernandez funeral

2 men who appear to be part of a security detail have arrived for #AaronHernandez funeral

#AaronHernandez will be cremated, according to a family spokeswoman.

IMO the white house event was the sole determination in terms of his choice in terms of when he killed himself.

snip

Why not in 2015 then, when he'd just gotten a life sentence and knew he would almost certainly face more murder trials? Why after just having been found not guilty in 2017 at one of those trials, and with the possibility his first conviction might be overturned?

Hernandez was found guilty of Odin Lloyd's murder on 15 April 2015. That year, the Pats visited the White House on April 23. If he wanted to tie his dark fate to the triumphant team on which he starred, that would have been a much more propitious time.

snip

Why not in 2015 then, when he'd just gotten a life sentence and knew he would almost certainly face more murder trials? Why after just having been found not guilty in 2017 at one of those trials, and with the possibility his first conviction might be overturned?

Hernandez was found guilty of Odin Lloyd's murder on 15 April 2015. That year, the Pats visited the White House on April 23. If he wanted to tie his dark fate to the triumphant team on which he starred, that would have been a much more propitious time.

Suicide is complicated!-

snip

Could be something as simple as not being ready then, and being more than ready now. He's had a couple of more years of being denied his freedom, and knew now more than ever what a long lifetime of incarceration would mean for him.

A lawyer for Aaron J. Hernandez’s long-time fiancee Monday asked a judge to release copies of the three suicide notes Hernandez allegedly left behind last week when he killed himself in his cell at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center.
Leontire wrote that Jenkins Hernandez, Hernandez’s long-time girlfriend and the mother of their four-year-old daughter, has legal standing to receive the letters because she was appointed Hernandez’s personal representative in probate court.

Early’s office notified Leontire that they would not release any documents or information until State Police complete their investigation into Hernandez’s death.

More at link...

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...Pq8b4M/story.html?s_campaign=bdc:article:stub

Todd Kazakiewich‏ @ToddKazakiewich

BREAKING: Judge allows Shayana Jenkins' motion seeking release of #AaronHernandez suicide notes, but @worcesterda may redact as needed #wcvb

Todd Kazakiewich‏ @ToddKazakiewich

BREAKING: Judge allows Shayana Jenkins' motion seeking release of #AaronHernandez suicide notes, but @worcesterda may redact as needed #wcvb

they probably want to keep out the name of the inmate that Daily Uk just wrote an article about.

they probably want to keep out the name of the inmate that Daily Uk just wrote an article about.

Yes, and whatever else necessary. If there is any truth to all the stuff reported of how he was found, there may be some bizarre writings in those notes. I would imagine that they will have to wait for his tox results to come back before including that into their investigation, so it may be a while.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2017/04/24/aaron-hernandez-judge-notes/100846380/

In the order, the judge gave the district attorney the ability to “exercise discretion” in taking out any information in the notes that would impede the investigation into Hernandez’s death.

EXCLUSIVE: This is the convicted armed robber, 22, who was Aaron Hernandez's prison lover and the last person to see him alive - and is now on suicide watch

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4439912/This-22-year-old-convict-lover-Aaron-Hernandez.html

I think this is sad and wrong of DM. I'm sure something would have come out at some point but I'm not seeing any other news about this. Not even from Michele McPhee. Hounding his family and trying to get a statement....awful.

I think this is sad and wrong of DM. I'm sure something would have come out at some point but I'm not seeing any other news about this. Not even from Michele McPhee. Hounding his family and trying to get a statement....awful.
Same I agree with you BostonMom; also am not believing any of this crap until it comes from an official source

I wish that Dailymail isn't allowed to be posted since it's not an official source

Personally- i believe it. It's not the first accusation of him being bisexual.

One of the notes left by Hernandez was to his prison boyfriend, who is now on 24/7 suicide watch, multiple law enforcement sources confirm. Hernandez’s sexuality would, of course, not be relevant save for the fact that an intimate relationship he allegedly had with a male former high school classmate was at the center of the investigation into Lloyd’s murder.
http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernandez-hidden-sexuality-murder-police-587879

Because some news sites report what some don't want to know/believe or hear doesn't mean it's not true. Jmo

Some news sites will walk around reporting what they know to be true. Jmo that is why i read multipy news sites . Jmo

I wish that Dailymail isn't allowed to be posted since it's not an official source

Unfortunately I follow the Daily mail and everything they post seems legit! I'm sure they took bits and pieces of what was reported and investigated from what was reported, very easy to go to court and prison records, process of elimination to find out who everyone was talking about. I just think it's sad and unfortunate to drag the families into it all!

But..."what if" and we may never know....the family is leaking any info and getting paid for the leaks. By family I do not mean AH mom or brother.

We know DM and other media pay for info....and I think back to felon Anthony and attorney Baez how they leaked info and pictures to press and got paid....so it is possible here too...as Baez still has his hands in the case

Personally- i believe it. It's not the first accusation of him being bisexual.

One of the notes left by Hernandez was to his prison boyfriend, who is now on 24/7 suicide watch, multiple law enforcement sources confirm. Hernandez’s sexuality would, of course, not be relevant save for the fact that an intimate relationship he allegedly had with a male former high school classmate was at the center of the investigation into Lloyd’s murder.
http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernandez-hidden-sexuality-murder-police-587879

Because some news sites report what some don't want to know/believe or hear doesn't mean it's not true. Jmo

Some news sites will walk around reporting what they know to be true. Jmo that is why i read multipy news sites . Jmo

I agree with you. I just think it's terrible to go after his family for a statement. We don't know if one of the letters was to his "jail lover". I've seen conflicting reports....3 letters, Shayanna, his daughter and mother. Or, Shayanna, his daughter and "lover". We may never know the truth of that 3rd letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly