MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But..."what if" and we may never know....the family is leaking any info and getting paid for the leaks. By family I do not mean AH mom or brother.

We know DM and other media pay for info....and I think back to felon Anthony and attorney Baez how they leaked info and pictures to press and got paid....so it is possible here too...as Baez still has his hands in the case

I hear what you're saying! Believe me I followed the felon Anthony case and that's why I have no respect for Baez but I don't believe he or his family would leak this info....unless, they thought there was foul play by this "lover". I do believe DM investigated what info they had from Michele McPhee and went with it. Off topic but apparently in her new book she is also saying the Boston Bombers didn't make the bombs themselves.....first anyone has heard of this, whether to believe anything from her, I don't know!

I hear what you're saying! Believe me I followed the felon Anthony case and that's why I have no respect for Baez but I don't believe he or his family would leak this info....unless, they thought there was foul play by this "lover". I do believe DM investigated what info they had from Michele McPhee and went with it. Off topic but apparently in her new book she is also saying the Boston Bombers didn't make the bombs themselves.....first anyone has heard of this, whether to believe anything from her, I don't know!

in general people can diss the Daily Mail all they want but the in almost all their stories they print it first and mainstream spends hours/days corroborating the story and then release it. Very seldom has Daily Mail been wrong.

I think just being labeled "gay" could in of itself given AH reason to be despondent.

If one is against homosexuality and they are falsely being labeled as gay, it could cause some real issues with his friends/acquaintances if they were in fact gang members.

I agree with you. I just think it's terrible to go after his family for a statement. We don't know if one of the letters was to his "jail lover". I've seen conflicting reports....3 letters, Shayanna, his daughter and mother. Or, Shayanna, his daughter and "lover". We may never know the truth of that 3rd letter.

I agree was well the other article was interesting - but it still becomes this amazing headlines and heralded when anyone who chases around some ball, is good at it, and comes out.

Clothes designers don't make headlines when they come out !

My sense is does not matter which size or shape of a ball it is a very male oritnted kind of thing - through in his cututre and it makes sense that this must be quiet.

Omar Pulse guy illustrates how hard it can be for some ot come out,. I have personally met and talked with many many men in the gay bars, with a wife and kids, and listened to their painful stories.

Most of the time it is religious upbringing that results in them living anguished and pained lives.

The bathhouses were loaded with married men cause it is much faster to get some sex and be home by 8

Yes, and whatever else necessary. If there is any truth to all the stuff reported of how he was found, there may be some bizarre writings in those notes. I would imagine that they will have to wait for his tox results to come back before including that into their investigation, so it may be a while.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2017/04/24/aaron-hernandez-judge-notes/100846380/

In the order, the judge gave the district attorney the ability to “exercise discretion” in taking out any information in the notes that would impede the investigation into Hernandez’s death.

In a lot of cases we do together I am often befuddled about the need for investigations that take half a year.

He was found with a sheet around his carotid arteries what is there to the investigate?

Irrelevant ! But..................it would be interesting to know if his cell was on the ground floor.

The angle that he hung a curtain up cause he was naked is kinda silly!

Who cares if you're naked and dead?

I would think it is about not being interrupted and failing to complete!

My biggest fear would be to be 'saved' before death, and end up in a vegetative state. So I understand why he would stuff cardboard into the door tracks to jam it and close the curtain.

In a lot of cases we do together I am often befuddled about the need for investigations that take half a year.

He was found with a sheet around his carotid arteries what is there to the investigate?

Yeah, but those tox screens alone can take up to four months when they are not priority. In this case they will make sure 'everything' is investigated as Baez & co. has already more than hinted that they may file suit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...andez-s-prison-lover-taken-suicide-watch.html

Kyle Kennedy, the last person to see the former New England Patriot alive, has been taken off suicide watch six days after the Super Bowl-winning football star killed himself
‘My client is obviously saddened by the loss of his friend, Aaron Hernandez,’ said his lawyer Larry Army, Jr. in a statement to DailyMail.com
Army confirmed that Hernandez did leave a suicide note addressed to Kennedy, 22, who is serving 3-5 years for armed robbery
‘But neither I, nor my client, have seen the letter,’ he added. ‘We will be requesting that the letter be turned over to my client as soon as possible.

Learned from the prison or the media?

I am trying to understand how a convicted killer has gone from there to a victim in a week or so. This man had access to legal, mental, social and spiritual help at so many points of his life and chose not to. So now it is the prison's fault that he ended his life?

In so many sad cases families dial up an attorney or anyone else to get monetary gains from it before even talking to the mortuary these days. How is anyone owed anything from it? Attorneys want to protect the "estate" to make sure the final invoice for services rendered are paid in full.

So sad to me.

JMO

I am trying to understand how a convicted killer has gone from there to a victim in a week or so. This man had access to legal, mental, social and spiritual help at so many points of his life and chose not to. So now it is the prison's fault that he ended his life?

In so many sad cases families dial up an attorney or anyone else to get monetary gains from it before even talking to the mortuary these days. How is anyone owed anything from it? Attorneys want to protect the "estate" to make sure the final invoice for services rendered are paid in full.

So sad to me.

JMO

The defense attorneys first statements were that it was preposterous to believe that AH would have killed himself. But now that the facts are rolling in, they are saying it is preposterous that the Prison guards didn't KNOW he was going to kill himself. Damned if you do, Damned if you Don't...

I don't think that Jose Baez and TMZ are much more reliable.

It seems like Baez desperately wants some attention.

What is he blathering? He still suspects foul play? That doesn't make much sense anymore.

I just came across some crazy theories in the comments section of an article I was reading. Some people think the prison officers lied about his door being blocked from the inside, someone murdered him and it was a huge conspiracy. I bet Baez is panting to take that theory and run with it.

Is he insinuating the murderer entered the cell, hung Hernandez and then once outside of it, used telekinetic powers to barricade Hernandez's cell from the inside? I still think that if he's so sure it's foul play, someone should accuse him (as someone in control of Aaron's estate) of being involved. Preferably on the national news.

Unfortunately the conspiracy theory still doesn't explain Hernandez coating his floor with soap, leaving behind a bunch of Bible verses and giving away his prized possessions.

The defense attorneys first statements were that it was preposterous to believe that AH would have killed himself. But now that the facts are rolling in, they are saying it is preposterous that the Prison guards didn't KNOW he was going to kill himself. Damned if you do, Damned if you Don't...

I know. Why didn't his lawyers know he was going to kill himself? Oh right, because they thought it was preposterous.

It is a bit preposterous that the prison didn't know since It seems there were some warning signs. But I'd rather not hear about them getting sued for it by Baez who is doing it for all the wrong reasons.

I know. Why didn't his lawyers know he was going to kill himself? Oh right, because they thought it was preposterous.

It is a bit preposterous that the prison didn't know since It seems there were some warning signs. But I'd rather not hear about them getting sued for it by Baez who is doing it for all the wrong reasons.

But the only warning signs we heard about were belongings he gave away to other prisoners and the watch to his friends family. But there are lots of reasons that 'wealthier' inmates give away radios etc. And it is not usually suicide, as the reason. They barter, make trades and do favors all of the time and it would no mean the guard would assume he was hanging himself because he gave away his radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly