MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with Dr Phil this is not a suicide

Thank goodness in that case that I'm not a daily mail reader don't believe their stuff

From the link I provided above:

"However, legal experts say that it's highly unlikely that a lawsuit to reclaim the rest of his salary would be successful since he settled with the team in 2014 and likely signed documents preventing future payouts, no matter the change in his criminal status.

The team could also argue that Hernandez was in violation of his contract for even being suspected in the murder. "

Thanks for that Rocco. I feel much better now,,,,lol Either way she most likely will never have to go out and get a job either because there will be people like Dr.Phil and a book to come.
I see that most here feel that he did commit suicide and with what has been presented to the public certainly points to it. But I still have that nagging feeling that all is not right with the story.
Maybe he did go off the deep end thinking the new appeal was not going to work and decided to check out.
AH was certainly not a victim, he was a murderer that thought he was invinceable. His big head was filled with to much glory.
I will watch the second half today just because I will need to finish off what they have to say.
Again $$$$$$$$ is the end result of this show. It is Shay's start to her new career.

Thanks for that Rocco. I feel much better now,,,,lol Either way she most likely will never have to go out and get a job either because there will be people like Dr.Phil and a book to come.
I see that most here feel that he did commit suicide and with what has been presented to the public certainly points to it. But I still have that nagging feeling that all is not right with the story.
Maybe he did go off the deep end thinking the new appeal was not going to work and decided to check out.
AH was certainly not a victim, he was a murderer that thought he was invinceable. His big head was filled with to much glory.
I will watch the second half today just because I will need to finish off what they have to say.
Again $$$$$$$$ is the end result of this show. It is Shay's start to her new career.

She will have money IF all the relatives don't ask for some and she gives it away. If she has any decency any monies she gets a portion would go into a fund for the daughter...

It is evident that she is in denial about many things....and Baez is most likely feeding her stories to throw out there...JMO...hopefully the AH story will go quiet like Jodie, OJ, BTK, Roof...we hear little but not a daily dose.

She will have money IF all the relatives don't ask for some and she gives it away. If she has any decency any monies she gets a portion would go into a fund for the daughter...

It is evident that she is in denial about many things....and Baez is most likely feeding her stories to throw out there...JMO...hopefully the AH story will go quiet like Jodie, OJ, BTK, Roof...we hear little but not a daily dose.

Yes any monies should go to the daughter (still have my doubts about her really being his daughter) but she had become used to a big money lifestyle stating with that house.
Hey I know, she could start by selling that big rock on her finger that Dr. Phil made a point of saying something about.
And what really gets me thinking if they were sweethearts since junior high school WHY did they never get married before all this?? Why did they wait until he was already in prison and it was denied?
I find that weird. Was it because AH did not want to commit?

Seems now that AH took the easy way out that negativity is now going to go to Shay...Or it is just coming out more...

Dr Phil tried to be a little harder on $hay today, showing the video of her tossing the garbage bag out, with the evidence Aaron told her to dump, but he threw softball questions to her and didn't question her stupid explanations.

Two of $hay's stupid explanations to DP's questions:

She was asked about why SH had so many violent, gangbangin buddies that he chose to hang out with----she said something like ' Aaron was a kind and caring person that gave others the benefit of the doubt and gave people a chance...' ....ya right...:no:

She was asked about why he was found guilty in Odin case----she said ' he was in the wrong place at the wrong time...' SERIOUSLY? Did she not know that Aaron set up the place and time? Aaron texted the victim and told him to come out front, get in the car, and Aaron was driving the car to the crime scene.

And Dr Phil let that silly answer stand...

Dr Phil tried to be a little harder on $hay today, showing the video of her tossing the garbage bag out, with the evidence Aaron told her to dump, but he threw softball questions to her and didn't question her stupid explanations.

Ooh...didn't watch. So what was her explanation?

Ooh...didn't watch. So what was her stupid explanation?

Ooh...didn't watch. So what was her explanation?

I had to take a phone call right when she was answering the garbage bag question---I heard her tell DP that she never looked inside the bag, but I dint hear anymore of her explanation.

If anyone else heard her brilliant response to that question, please post it, thx...:wink:

I had to take a phone call right when she was answering the garbage bag question---I heard her tell DP that she never looked inside the bag, but I dint hear anymore of her explanation.

If anyone else heard her brilliant response to that question, please post it, thx...:wink:

I'm sure it was the same as her testimony...."I don't remember which dumpster I put it in"....Loser! Like anyone believes that....or that she doesn't know what was in it! She deserves whatever she gets, hopefully not monetary!

I only feel bad for Avielle, being estranged from AH's family. And obviously from Shayannas sister. Seems she is ok with her Mom as pics after AH's suicide, she was seen leaving her Mom's place. Going to be a sad lonely life for her unfortunately.

So I am just watching now.....appears DP did ask about her Sister and their relationship, as I had hoped.

SJH is estranged from her sister, and the H's.

Hmmm. Very telling isn't it.

So I am just watching now.....appears DP did ask about her Sister and their relationship, as I had hoped.

SJH is estranged from her sister, and the H's.

Hmmm. Very telling isn't it.

I missed it all except for he last five minutes. Got a phone call and forgot all about it.
What happened with her sister and AH family? Did she say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member