MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any way that the guards could have set up that murder.

There are video cameras on at all times. When investigators came they would look at the videos.

There are other prisoners in cells that can see who comes in and out. They would have seen if guards were going in and out of AH's cell. And the guards would have had to do so to make that set up work.

How did someone stuff cardboard under the door to jam it, and then go out the door?

Aaron gave away his possessions---why did he do that before the hanging if it was a murder?

Who wrote those personal suicide notes? Would a guard do all that nonsense? Write on the walls with blood, open the bible, write 3 hand written letters, flood the floor with shampoo...? I doubt they would do all that. It would likely backfire or get them caught if they tried to do all that.

I strongly believe it was a suicide, straight up.

Yes katy it does all point to suicide if in fact what the prison has released is fact.
None of us were there, how do we know if there really was shampoo on the floor, cardboard stuffed under the door etc. We can only go on what they have said.
And I agree I have no idea how that whole floor could have participated but weirder things have happened.
I guess what I am trying to say over and over is what do we really know except what is released to us?
The released info points to suicide definately.

If he were murdered, seems that there would have been defensive injuries on both Hernandez and the assailant. There would also need to be complicity on the part of the ME.

You know, sometimes the simple and most obvious answer actually IS the answer. I guess suicide just isn't exciting enough for some people.

Yes true sometimes the most obvious is the answer. That is what websleuths is about, throwing all this around.
Personally I find neither murder or suicide exciting. Either one is a bad way to go.

Yes katy it does all point to suicide if in fact what the prison has released is fact.
None of us were there, how do we know if there really was shampoo on the floor, cardboard stuffed under the door etc. We can only go on what they have said.
And I agree I have no idea how that whole floor could have participated but weirder things have happened.
I guess what I am trying to say over and over is what do we really know except what is released to us?
The released info points to suicide definately.

Point taken. But do surveillance cameras lie?

My point is that a lot of people would have to be in on this if it was murder. I just don't think people hated Hernandez that much. Yes, he was just acquitted, but he was still serving a life sentence.

I just want to know if his wife and her sister that was dating Loyd during the time of the murder still speak.

I just want to know if his wife and her sister that was dating Loyd during the time of the murder still speak.

According to Shay on Dr. Phil, she is estranged from her sister AND Aaron's family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So he was basically found not guilty on all 3 murder charges. So does this mean that his 2 friends that helped killed Loyd will have grounds for appeal and dismissal on that murder charge as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salorenz