MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they did not prove their case and the jury did make a decision because of that and yes, I accept that. I don't believe for one minute that AB did the shooting! If he did, it was because AH forced him to. Still don't think he pulled the trigger. Why would AH take him to Florida then leave him for dead?

Many things we will never know the truth of. JMHO whether AH was alive or not. Too many seedy people involved. LEO then CW make their theory around evidence they have. Doesn't mean they have all dots just enough to connect.
Just like the guy that Def brought in that had his photo made with AH. And all the other videos. No wet spot on his shirt as the CW said happened. That photo was time stamped.
From what I can piece together Lloyd murder was because of what happened in Boston for sure. Wonder who called in the tip (someone here told me in a post that how they connected AH to Boston to begin with after found the suv)
AB was dealing drugs everywhere he went jmho.

I was just about to post the press conference link when I read your comment above, arkansasmimi.. toward the end of the press conference the attorney said that AH and KK knew each other prior to being incarcerated.. I find that to be interesting, and probably significant ... https://youtu.be/90EzVMJ1aTo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can respect that. But what I saw in the trial I watched is AB being cocky and got caught multiple times not being truthful. Like the shell casing and blood by the fence. No way he was shot in a vehicle and dumped out. He was shot by that fence where the blood spatter went through to the other side and the shell was ejected from the gun right there where it fell. JMHO was a drug deal gone bad.

Which brings me to the KK guy. Attorney saying he and AH knew one another prior to KK in prison. KK was a heroin dealer. I wonder if there are any paths crossed there?

But AB was riding in a vehicle with AH that night he was shot. How did he end up in a bad drug deal by the side of the road.

How does that blood splatter and lone bullet casing make him a liar? There are lots of possible explanations that do not mean he necessarily lied.

One thing we all know is that he was riding with AH and some gangbangers after Tootsies that night. So how did he suddenly end up, all alone, in a violent drug deal?

He flew to Miami---I hardly think he brought his stash with him to sell there. What drug deal would he be doing by himself in an Industrial park after a night out with his crowd of friends? None of that makes any sense to me.

NO< the more obvious, realistic scenario is that he was shot by the group he was riding with. He could have easily told 'the truth' as he remembers it and still been shot outside the vehicle.

He testified that while he was half asleep, he woke up to a gun in his face, held by Aaron. And he was shot and thrown out of the car.

He could have the sequence backwards, by mistake, not deceit. He may have seen the gun in his face, the car stopped and he was grabbed and thrown out and shot right then.

If so, that does not make him a liar. It just means he was mistaken about a very traumatic, shocking incident.

If he had been shot by drug dealers, why didn't his best friend Aaron visit him in the hospital?

Many things we will never know the truth of. JMHO whether AH was alive or not. Too many seedy people involved. LEO then CW make their theory around evidence they have. Doesn't mean they have all dots just enough to connect.
Just like the guy that Def brought in that had his photo made with AH. And all the other videos. No wet spot on his shirt as the CW said happened. That photo was time stamped.
From what I can piece together Lloyd murder was because of what happened in Boston for sure. Wonder who called in the tip (someone here told me in a post that how they connected AH to Boston to begin with after found the suv)
AB was dealing drugs everywhere he went jmho.

two things I disagree with are bolded above^^^

wet shirt---just because someone spills a drink it does not mean the other person is going to have a wet spot on their shirt. It is not like that. It is usually just a slight sprinkle of liquid, when someone is jostled or dancing nearby.
It is highly possible that someone did spill a drink that dripped on AH, and no one else noticed.

AB could not have been dealing drugs everywhere he went. He was not that kind of a dealer. The State got his cousin to admit that 'he moved big amounts of weed' as his job.

AB did not carry dime bags around and sell them in clubs. He was a high level dealer that moved quantity. He sold it by multiple pounds at a time.

So he was not walking around nightclubs selling small amounts of anything. AH would not be hanging out with a low level dealer. Way too dangerous for him to be caught with someone carrying cash and baggies with them. jmo

I was just about to post the press conference link when I read your comment above, arkansasmimi.. toward the end of the press conference the attorney said that AH and KK knew each other prior to being incarcerated.. I find that to be interesting, and probably significant ... https://youtu.be/90EzVMJ1aTo

Did they actually know each other, had met before or maybe KK thought so highly of AH they became prison pen pals? I know and it would be just a coincidence that KK ended up in the same prison? Gang related?

:thinking: I know there are a lot of people that would want to see this alleged note. If it was in KK cell, someone most likely has it now. AH died on April 19, 3 weeks prior would have been roughly last week of March. May go back and scan trial coverage this weekend.

At a press conference Wednesday in Worcester, Massachusetts, Lawrence F. Army Jr., the lawyer representing 22-year-old Kyle Kennedy, also said that three weeks before Hernandez hanged himself, the former New England Patriots tight end wrote his client a note that may have hinted at his suicidal thoughts, saying, &#8220;I think I&#8217;m going to hang it up, lol.&#8221;

**held by property clerk? Somehow that just doesn't sound right. Especially with someone on a LWOP. Prior I thought it was allegedly with family members. Media makes me so angry. So many stories from the same press conference yet wrote about differently. Also in this Newsweek article it has " Aaron Hernandez, in an undated photo, wears a custom-made $47,000 watch that Kyle Kennedy alleges Hernandez gifted to Kennedy in a prison note.
LAWRENCE F. ARMY JR." under photo, yet other media state that L. Army admitted it was verbal. :waitasec:

**Penpals prior to prison?

Army said the two men knew each other &#8220;through correspondence prior to Kennedy&#8217;s stint,&#8221; in prison. Hernandez, Army said, was so close to Kennedy that he&#8217;d allegedly promised to gift him a custom-made $47,000 watch that is currently being held by the prison&#8217;s property clerk. Army showed a picture of Hernandez alongside NFL players Maurkice and Mike Pouncey wearing the watch, which he bought in Las Vegas.http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-herna...uicide-aaron-hernandez-boyfriend-aaron-590582

But AB was riding in a vehicle with AH that night he was shot. How did he end up in a bad drug deal by the side of the road.

How does that blood splatter and lone bullet casing make him a liar? There are lots of possible explanations that do not mean he necessarily lied.

One thing we all know is that he was riding with AH and some gangbangers after Tootsies that night. So how did he suddenly end up, all alone, in a violent drug deal?

He flew to Miami---I hardly think he brought his stash with him to sell there. What drug deal would he be doing by himself in an Industrial park after a night out with his crowd of friends? None of that makes any sense to me.

NO< the more obvious, realistic scenario is that he was shot by the group he was riding with. He could have easily told 'the truth' as he remembers it and still been shot outside the vehicle.

He testified that while he was half asleep, he woke up to a gun in his face, held by Aaron. And he was shot and thrown out of the car.

He could have the sequence backwards, by mistake, not deceit. He may have seen the gun in his face, the car stopped and he was grabbed and thrown out and shot right then.

If so, that does not make him a liar. It just means he was mistaken about a very traumatic, shocking incident.

If he had been shot by drug dealers, why didn't his best friend Aaron visit him in the hospital?

Will just agree to disagree with ya Katy. We will never know the truth. Some yes but not all.

Did they actually know each other, had met before or maybe KK thought so highly of AH they became prison pen pals? I know and it would be just a coincidence that KK ended up in the same prison? Gang related?

Yes, he said "through correspondence"... it's a vague statement, could mean a few different things...

You've asked me this question I have watched the Odin trial, but am still on Aaron's side.

Based on what evidence/statements of fact, may I ask? Do you think AH just went along for the ride and to throw his used joint on his dead friend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The attorney and Kennedy say lots of things that cannot be verified. Considering how much their claims have changed over the past week, the media should be responsible and ignore these degenerates until they produce something to support their claims.

i watched both trials and honestly very very different.....first trial was tried as a "joint venture" case so AH could be convicted whether he actually pulled the trigger or not...his being found guilty was actually a pretty easy verdict given the evidence and testimony that I saw. The second trial was not "joint venture" and thus demanded proving that he did the shooting...for me cw failed completely to prove the case...nevertheless AH probably did it.

I wonder why they didn't try it as a joint venture.

IMO, there was enough evidence. However, it would take a jury using their common sense, connecting the dots and drawing inferences from the evidence presented. Even though all of this is stated in the jury instructions, it seems juries are afraid to do that these days. It seems all murderers have to do is hide the body until it's bare bones to get away with their crimes or have their attorneys point the finger at any eyewitnesses. That in itself is reasonable doubt.

Because

1) Forensic evidence isn't enough.

2) Eyewitness testimony isn't enough.

3) Some juries won't even take circumstantial evidence seriously. They think it's ruling on emotion to judge someone's behavior, even when it demonstrates consciousness of guilt.

4) In a couple of completely crazy cases, video evidence isn't enough. Their attorneys just have to stand up and claim the cops are dishonest and shady and for some unspecified reason, trying to frame the accused, or claim there was more to the video and that was cut out (although they present no evidence of this missing footage or the missing footage itself.) BOOM. Jury says "reasonable doubt."

So what's left? Lets just fling the prison doors wide open and let everyone out. Everyone in there was just misunderstood and unfairly maligned and there isn't enough evidence in this world to convict them.

I'm not just talking about this case. This one was just one in a long line of frustrations. So I'm somewhat relieved that Hernandez gave himself the death penalty and that Odin Lloyd appeal will never ever see the light of day.

An offer is on the table to buy Aaron Hernandez’s nearly $1.3 million mini-mansion in North Attleboro, with his fiancee given the power to close the deal by tomorrow because the ex-Patriot’s estate is down to zero, court records state.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/lo...fiancee_eyes_home_sale_as_estate_drops_to_000

Hernandez did not leave a will and left an estate Jenkins Hernandez and Leontire said is worth “$0.00” with “no monies available and no identifiable personal assets.”

Attorney Douglas K. Sheff, who represents Lloyd’s mother Ursula Ward, said the pending purchase and sale agreement will be addressed at a hearing this morning in New Bedford Superior Court, at which his firm will ask that the named defendant in the wrongful-death action be changed from Hernandez to his estate.

No identifiable personal assets? $50,000.00 watch, his jerseys and related items are not to be found and worthless. Jmo

Glad to see this 'he had no will' finally in print. I had assumed he didn't have one as SJH had to go to court to be appointed personal representative (executor) of his estate.

I understand how young people think they are infallible and may not have a will, but this was a guy making millions. This worthless piece of nothing didn't even make sure to provide for his child.

This kind of shows how he valued that relationship with SJH too. 'IF' and that's a big 'IF' there was an insurance policy taken out when he was a Pats player, she or his daughter probably wouldn't have been the beneficiary.

Have no doubt, he killed himself because he thought only of himself and the thought of living his life out in a little cell in a max prison as a convicted murderer who had become only a number was not what this one time celebrated person wanted.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/lo...fiancee_eyes_home_sale_as_estate_drops_to_000

I hope we finally get to see who he funneled that money to when he got arrested and how much.

The danger is that the soap-opera-worthy rumors about Hernandez distract from the serious nature of the incident. Although major media outlets have mostly refrained from reporting on them in detail, those reports have gained wide enough circulation that state officials should address them.

That&#8217;s not to say every prurient curiosity needs to be satisfied. But it would be useful for the state to clarify what it&#8217;s found in the case so far, and what it hasn&#8217;t. That&#8217;s especially true since law enforcement leaks seem to be fueling at least some of the chatter.

More at link...

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion...dez-inquiry/fKoPLnkVAguUyN7BgXDJIK/story.html

I hope we finally get to see who he funneled that money to when he got arrested and how much.

AMEN! This post deserved more than just a "Thanks!" :great:

Glad to see this 'he had no will' finally in print. I had assumed he didn't have one as SJH had to go to court to be appointed personal representative (executor) of his estate.

I understand how young people think they are infallible and may not have a will, but this was a guy making millions. This worthless piece of nothing didn't even make sure to provide for his child.

This kind of shows how he valued that relationship with SJH too. 'IF' and that's a big 'IF' there was an insurance policy taken out when he was a Pats player, she or his daughter probably wouldn't have been the beneficiary.

Have no doubt, he killed himself because he thought only of himself and the thought of living his life out in a little cell in a max prison as a convicted murderer who had become only a number was not what this one time celebrated person wanted.

I am certain he had all those managers and agencies advising him and no doubt told him the importance of having a will.....relatives can get really greedy and then of course with a daughter...more indication of his only thinking about himself. I imagine the mother will be stepping up to the plate here for her share of nothing. Only one in the group that seems reasonable and not out for something is his brother. I will be watching that hearing on May 9th regarding the vacation of conviction in Lloyd and if in fact that get that accomplished then Baez/Leontine etc. can say they virtually cleared him of everything...big victory for them...and oh will Baez hang his hat on that.

I am certain he had all those managers and agencies advising him and no doubt told him the importance of having a will.....relatives can get really greedy and then of course with a daughter...more indication of his only thinking about himself. I imagine the mother will be stepping up to the plate here for her share of nothing. Only one in the group that seems reasonable and not out for something is his brother. I will be watching that hearing on May 9th regarding the vacation of conviction in Lloyd and if in fact that get that accomplished then Baez/Leontine etc. can say they virtually cleared him of everything...big victory for them...and oh will Baez hang his hat on that.

I see no indication that his mother would.
Although B & L may have orchestrated this, more lawyers added to that long list working on his estate/legacy?...

The frenetic merry-go-round of court cases swirling around the suicide of the former NFL rising star picks up again May 9 in Fall River Superior Court, when Bristol District Attorney Thomas M. Quinn&#8217;s office and Hernandez&#8217;s Springfield husband-and-wife appellate lawyers John and Linda Thompson are expected to battle over vacating the murder conviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member