GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely one of these cases will have enough to stick.
This guy makes me sick !

Aaron Hernandez Letter Provides Glimpse Of His Life Behind Bars: 'Not That Bad'

snip:

A couple of times in the two-page letter, Hernandez professed his innocence. “I’m truly innocent and will prove it!” he wrote before allowing that, “It’s always up to the jury, so ya never know!”

Full article:

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/ne...ovides-glimpse-his-life-in-jail-not-that-bad/

I would not want to be a Hernandez family member, friend or "business associate" now. The two auto related deaths could be considered "accidental" but now with all these others??? Far too many to be coincidental.
jmo

I would not want to be a Hernandez family member, friend or "business associate" now. The two auto related deaths could be considered "accidental" but now with all these others??? Far too many to be coincidental.
jmo

ITA. Too many to be a coincidence.

jmo

ITA...To many coincidents.

I think what the public is going to remember is all of the people around Hernandez who could be forced to testify against him that have died recently. jmo

I missed the whole freaking hearing AND I can't find it archived any where :( Waaa on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout