GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
susan candiotti cnn ‏@susancandiotti · 1m1 minute ago
#AaronHernandez sees his big brother DJ now sitting behind him; AH appears to mouth "hi, bro" during witness testimony @lauradolancnn #CNN

Prosecutors: ADA William McCauley
Patrick Bomberg, Pros.
Roger Michel, Pros

Defense attorneys:
Charles Rankin
James Sultan
Michael Fee

I assume LE has some shoe impressions at the scene that match some in AH's home since that may be why they also showed the shoes belonging to the kid who found the deceased.

Yes they do.
AH's footwear matched footprints at scene. Prosecution brought that out in opening. We will hear this fact many more times.

David Swithers on stand. Owns company in industrial park. William Cambio (previous witness )works for him. Went out to see body with Cambio and teen who discovered Odin's body.

Hello Folks! Just got a working stream! Missed the first part, all my links weren't on or airing the news.:maddening:

IMO, as a viewer of AZ court trials, AZ judicial would learn much from Commonwealth of Massachusetts judicial proceedings.

The CC link I was on yesterday is working fine this morning but WS is having quite the difficult time loading.

Showing witness's shoes to eliminate him as suspect.

Showing more photos of industrial park

Showing photo of path to OL's body

Defense questioning witness attempting to establish that "lots of people walked and jogged through the area" prior to murder.

This witness is doing his best not to be especially helpful to defense.

The hard and rapid typing is very distracting.

The audio on the NBC link repeats phrases and words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member