GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank your or your posts Softail. I've been keeping up with the trial through this thread, Twitter, and watching live. It's nice having everything compiled in one thread, especially when someone joins in late or if I want to go back & reference something. Thank you again!

I think he's guilty, but I don't have much to add. I really hope he doesn't get away with it. I don't think the defense has been very strong, it seems so far their strategy is just try to discount the expertise of every witness. They haven't made themselves likeable IMO. We'll see what else they come up with.

The judge said it was too prejudicial. :rolleyes:

I would think the victim's last words would be considered as close to a dying declaration as you can get and should be in front of the jury no matter what. It's not like the defense is saying the sister made them up.

Kevin Vaughan ‏@writerkev · 1m1 minute ago
Morning break in #AaronHernandez trial. Judge taking up motion to allow testimony about Florida shooting. @FOXSports1

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
Before we take morning break, jury already excused, going to hear the Bradley motion! #AaronHernandez -RK

I would think the victim's last words would be considered as close to a dying declaration as you can get and should be in front of the jury no matter what. It's not like the defense is saying the sister made them up.

I totally agree. I'm getting sick of defendants having more rights than victim. Or so it seems to me lately. :gavel:

Kelly Glista ‏@KellyGlistaHC · 3m3 minutes ago
Prosecution: 32 times in opening argument defense claimed Lloyd and #AaronHernandez were friends, so Hernandez wouldn't shoot him.

Kelly Glista ‏@KellyGlistaHC · 3m3 minutes ago
Prosecutor: The Commonwealth should be allowed to show that #AaronHernandez previously shot a so-called friend aka Bradley.

Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ · 3m3 minutes ago
Judge hearing args on whether prosecs can bring up Alexander Bradley shooting #AaronHernandez is accused of 4 months before Lloyd murder.

Michelle R. Smith ‏@MRSmithAP · 3m3 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez lawyer tells judge they have observed prosecutors speaking to members of the media

Kevin Vaughan ‏@writerkev · 2m2 minutes ago
Def. atty. accuses prosecutors of speaking to reporters, violating gag order. #AaronHernandez @FOXSports1

Sounds like she is going to deny the prosecution motion.

This motion was to allow the jury to hear from AH's friend, who he shot in the face.
Prosecution says the defense refers to OL as AH's friend and he would never shoot a friend. Prosecution says Bradley was AH's friend, and he got shot in the face by AH.

:denied:

Lisa Kraus Edwards ‏@LAKEdwards · 4m4 minutes ago
Alexander Bradley accuses #AaronHernandez of shooting him & dumping him in industrial park. He will testify, but not about those specifics

Kelly Glista ‏@KellyGlistaHC · 5m5 minutes ago
Garsh: "The defendant has done nothing to date that can be reasonably considered opening the door to this evidence." #AaronHernandez

Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ · 5m5 minutes ago
Judge says after reconsidering, she sticks to earlier ruling that Alexander Bradley shooting can not be brought into #AaronHernandez trial.

susan candiotti cnn ‏@susancandiotti · 4m4 minutes ago  Fall River, MA
#AaronHernandez DEFENSE WIN: Judge rules prosecutors CAN'T allow Alexander Bradley to testify AH shot him in the face @lauradolancnn

Lisa Kraus Edwards ‏@LAKEdwards · 4m4 minutes ago
Alexander Bradley accuses #AaronHernandez of shooting him & dumping him in industrial park. He will testify, but not about those specifics

Kelly Glista ‏@KellyGlistaHC · 5m5 minutes ago
Garsh: "The defendant has done nothing to date that can be reasonably considered opening the door to this evidence." #AaronHernandez

Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ · 5m5 minutes ago
Judge says after reconsidering, she sticks to earlier ruling that Alexander Bradley shooting can not be brought into #AaronHernandez trial.

susan candiotti cnn ‏@susancandiotti · 4m4 minutes ago  Fall River, MA
#AaronHernandez DEFENSE WIN: Judge rules prosecutors CAN'T allow Alexander Bradley to testify AH shot him in the face @lauradolancnn

WOW! Words fail!

This judge is so ridiculous. The state showed how the defense opened the door. They said 32 times that AH would never 'shoot friend.' BUT HE DID SHOOT A FRIEND, And the jury cannot know that?

This is going to be one of those cases where the jury is angry when they finally hear all the evidence that was kept out of the trial. :tsktsk:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 18m18 minutes ago
Thats it for the day folks. Resuming 9am if this newest Winter Storm Warning doesn't push us back. Snow boots in effect. #AaronHernandez -RK

Thanks Softail for all the updates! I only get time to check out this thread every couple days or so due to life interrupting. I really appreciate your keeping this thread current for us.

Hernandez is guilty as sin imo but I have to admit that I was taken aback & disgusted by the judge's attitude right out of the gate. I hope her rulings don't allow him to get off because he deserves to be locked up for good. Some friend....

I agree on all your points Blondie, including keeping up with the trial.
I get home from work and try to watch online and speed through it without missing anything.

susan candiotti cnn ‏@susancandiotti · 2m2 minutes ago  Fall River, MA
#AaronHernandez Good Thursday morning. Day 21 Witness #70 more analysis of tire treads at crime scene. Court late b/c it's snowinglikecrazy

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 3m3 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez just walked into the courtroom - no judge / jury yet. Looks like a late start because of the snow @wpri12 #HernandezTrial

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 3m3 minutes ago
On stand this morning is Mass State Police Trooper Todd Girouard. He's testifying regarding tire tread found at crime scene #AaronHernandez

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 3m3 minutes ago
Trooper Todd Girouard is discussing the technique of tire track analysis. Looking for markers like "grooves" & "sipes". #AaronHernandez -RK

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
Trooper: Rear tires of Altima "consistent" w/ general tread design of tracks at crime scene. Front tires not consistent. #AaronHernandez -RK

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 4m4 minutes ago
Reminder, in addition to tire tracks, prosecutors using footprints to place #AaronHernandez at scene of Lloyd's murder

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 1m1 minute ago
Trooper says he knows that was the EXACT tire, because there were very "random & unique" characteristics. #AaronHernandez #HernandezTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member